Reviews for Thank You
What Did They Expect chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I haven't read chapter 2 however I would LOVE to see Death just show up and start his vacation. I would die laughing (pun totally intended) but it was very well-written story!
Justho chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
i wish this could really happen!
ccase13 chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Thankyou for writing such an excellent fix for the season 6 finale.

Castiel definitely needs help and Death is an imaginative means to help him.

I hope Dean won't suffer too much while substituting for Death. He's suffered so many bad things now maybe he will be able to feel that death is not the worst of things, merely sad.
nej47 chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
You pretty much just wrote exactly what I'm hoping will happen this season! Great job!
Queen Bee chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. I would love to see something like this in Season 7.

Keep writing!
loveXtoXwrite chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
That... Was freaking awesome. Most people seem to go ooc a lot, (I know I have a lot of trouble with it .) but you kept their characters almost the entire time. You're ideas were amazing by the way. You should definitely keep writing. :)
Anna chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
I would absolutely love it if Gamble, Edlund, and the other writers, would take the show in this direction. Castiel loses his power but not his life. Sam has no problems with hell anymore and acknowledges all his past wrongdoings. And Dean remains the same good hearted man he has always been. Perfect!
sylia91 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Dean seems able to forgive everyone but himself. His speech to Sam and Bobby after Rufus' death pretty much sums it all and he truly means it.
LastBishop chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This should be the ending of season 7.:D
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Very intresting story:D what's funny though is I was/am planing to write a story similar to this one. I mean seriously. Who else out there is a bigger BAMF then bad God Cas now?...DEATH! Yes indeed, I think Sx7 will go down somewhat like this. If the writers are smart that is :/ I'd be epic! lol Death is such a awesome character as I want to see more of him, an I think him being the one too put Cas back in his place would be a fitting end. Dean as the new Death though? Huh...cooooool!
Faith chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I love this idea! I would love to see death save this whole messy situation. I love that something was done for Sam to relieve his suffering. It would be awesome to see this happen in season 7!
Lbdba chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I really liked the way you had Death cushion Sam's Hell memories so they wouldn't affect him as much. It would be nice if they did something similar or something to explain Sam being able to handle them. Anyway, good job!

Corina
Noelani618 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This is fantastic! And a great way to wrap up the loose ends from earlier this season. Kudos!

You wrote Death wonderfully! Hehe, I loved his interaction with Dean and how there seems to be genuine respect in his words, when he's not insulting Dean of course ;) I chuckled out loud when I read Death's parting words to Dean: ""And take better care of yourself, you've lost weight. You need to eat more."' LOL! Great line! Nice tie in to the fact the two other times Dean and Death had a serious talk, Death was eating something and prodding Dean to join him. :P Strange guy, Death.

Also loved how, like Castiel before, Death kinda deferred to Dean in regards to Sam (and Bobby). Interesting similarities and differences between Dean and Sam's respective responses to being in the presence of Death himself too. Nicely done!

Filtering the memories of the cage through Sam's soulless self is a stroke of brilliance too! It doesn't take the memories away, but it takes away the sheer agony that the memories create in poor Sam.

And of course Death wants a vacation now! Lol, I considered the same thing where Dean took over as Death for that reason. :) Maybe a part 2 where Death calls in his favor with Dean? Please?

Thank you for saving Cas too! Poor, foolish, little angel. I'm glad though that you had Dean reflect on his earlier words about forgiveness and what to do about Cas now. I can only hope the writers remember it as well for Season 7!

All in all, a fantastic story and wonderful tag/fix-it for 6.21 and 6.22. Thanks for sharing!
elleran1969 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Yay good follow up and somewhere interesting to go.
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Very nice. And thank you for throwing Death in there; he isn't in nearly enough fics!