Reviews for Time can change so much
janjan2009 chapter 14 . 7/16/2012
Oh i'm so sad that Rosalie is going to be the villian!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/16/2012
Oh my! Will Rosalie follow them? I think she will kidnap them, will the kids have special powers and use them against Rosalie? Will she die?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/16/2012
Hmmm...I wonder if vampires can suffer from psychological issues?
I think this trip away will do some good for Bella but not so good for Rose.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
NatalieLynn chapter 14 . 7/16/2012
Yup! Rose has indeed lost it. Bella is not a violent person by nature. Hell, she's been taking care of children professionally for a long time, as well as raising her own children. I hope Rose does not do anything stupid. I don't think either Bella or Jasper are just going to stand by and let Rose take their children from them. Good chapter!
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 14 . 7/15/2012
Poor Bella I feel so bad she had to go through all that but she has Jasper now

Wow Rosalie has gone crazy I'm hoping she does something stupid like take the twins so Bella will kill her I've never liked Rosalie
Xo Bella Italiana oX chapter 14 . 7/15/2012
Yeah, she's definitely lost it! Update soon, I'm anxious to see where you're going to take this! - Bella'Xo
Mrs. Drusilla Malfoy-Salvatore chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
Love it, plz plz plz update soon
laceyndom chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
I wonder what she has to say. I hope you finish the story! :-)
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
and the plot thickens..post again soon.
NatalieLynn chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
It's ironic that it was Alice, then Jasper that confronted her about what she had done, and yet her biggest critic Rose had nothing to say. Or was she not there? With her background, she would probably understand Bella's reaction better than anyone except maybe Esme who has also been a victim. I'm assuming that what triggered Bella's response was a similar incident in her past.
janjan2009 chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
:) very interested to hear the conversation...
the captains wife chapter 13 . 6/2/2012
Great chapter, as always!

I think Bella has a lot of stress on her. On top of being a new mom she has the Cullen's watching her every move.

Maybe a vaction away from the in-laws would be helpful.

I hope she and Jasper are able to work things out!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
SavageGraceX chapter 13 . 6/2/2012
I'd burn in hell before I went to Malice and Rosabitch for anything, even to talk. She really needs to get away from these people, quick. Honestly, I cannot stand Rosabitch thinking she is the twins' mother and so much better than Bella; and Malice thinking she's oh-so-perfect and has a right to judge, control, and manipulate ANYONE. They are both so controlling, manipulative and Holy-Than-Thou... and definitely not people I'd ever want around me and/or my kids 24/7. Girl needs to take the kids and find a place overseas so they don't get in her business all the time. Once-a-year visits for only 2 or 3 days... if they promise to keep their noses out of shit. P
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 13 . 6/2/2012