Reviews for The Doctors Baby
PercabethPond chapter 23 . 1/10
That's certainly one way to get rid of Rory.
Charley Gurl chapter 23 . 2/13/2014
Any chance of an update? This is such a wonderful fic!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/26/2013
Please Please Please update, I need you to, your an amazing writer!
Charley Gurl chapter 22 . 7/12/2013
Okay, you really need to come back and update this soon. It is sooo good.
Blood Splatter-Killjoy chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Oh please go on!
fellowwhovian chapter 18 . 5/3/2013
OMG I KNEW IT WAS THE DALEKS
fellowwhovian chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
i just have to say...you summed up ALL of Doctor Who in one chapter and did a FREAKING AMAZING JOB! THAT WAS SO EPIC I CRIED. just sayin.
Emilia chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
PLEASE update! Don't leave us!
ReadingRed chapter 22 . 1/4/2013
Oh no! He'll save her though. He is a doctor after all...
thechamelioncircuit chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
Really good, was this by chance from Which and Wizard? It is a really good book trilogy and it was kind of familiarish.
thechamelioncircuit chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Oh my God, thank you so much! You get the honer of receiving my first review because of the sheer brilliance of this wonderfull chapter. You actually made me cry and that is usually something that I don't do.
Fish Finger's and Custard to you my friend, Fish Finger's and Custard to you.:)
THE BACON NINJA WITH WINGS chapter 21 . 8/10/2012
Um, is anybody still working on this?
rory's nose chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
ur writing is awesome! i love the ending but maybe Rory has been a bit exxagerated...? he's a pretty nice guy really, right? but on top of all that- its AMAZINGG!

x. Rory's (broken) Nose :)
InkWoven chapter 20 . 6/1/2012
Ahhhh... Thanks for clearing that up. When I got the alert, I became very confused. But I read it anyway :)

I'm glad you decided to continue this! It's definitely one of my favorites. Keep going!

InkWoven
PartyintheTARDIS12 chapter 20 . 5/31/2012
I have to say when this was first posted, I didn't like how it was set up, and me being me, if a story isn't written well, I won't read it. BOY was I wrong. Also it's great that Donna can remember the Doctor now. Next chapter is about their xmas together right can't wait for next chapter.