Reviews for The Broken Doll
Wren Gebel chapter 1 . 7/27
Wow. I ship Dramione and I normally hate these type of fics, but I could not stop reading this. I loved the dark theme. Incredible! You must have some imagination! You have a very powerful pen!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Wow. This was the best one-shot I have ever read honestly. Truly amazing. You are talented.
fuckfanfictiondotnet chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Well, that was an unexpected turn of events. Much better than I thought (the cliché of Ron or Hermione cheating); instead it stayed true to some aspects of JK's characters. Awfully dark idea yet unique and completely undetected. Good job!
Celeste45 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This is scarily dark, horrifying. The physical, sexual and psychological assaults were disgusting. How would it feel to be told that the past few years of freedom never existed? Or to be imprisoned even after the time for freedom came? Very interesting take on Dark!Draco and Dramione. "Such words felt like poison." I always like quoting this line in my head.
Very Halogen chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Well that was depressing
maira chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
loved it!
Clodia123 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
It is great story!
Xarciel chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
...Woah. Excuse me while I recover from the mindfuck I just received...

Very well written, great characterisation, and it was heartbreaking the way you let us see what the tea was doing/undoing to her without her realising
cooldown chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Not my type of story, but it was enjoyable :) I liked it.
Janelle Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Dang, this was amazing. ;o; You should totally continue it. I was /not/ expecting that. Awesome writing and plot! Write more!

~Janelle
Janelle Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/4/2011

~Janelle
StarrCrystal chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Oh my gosh. This story is so powerful. I cant believe that this

is your first Dramoine. This is AMAZING for a first try!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
OMG! Is this it! Can't you have her be saved by Ron? I really think you are a very talented writer. This is good. I just wished Hermione did not submit.
HappyReader chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This is so amazing. I am speechless. WOW. Soooooo twisted and great! Just...WOW. GREAT job!
jaspers.girl09 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
written greatly, but sorry, rapes just not cool. to some it's personnel. sorry.