Reviews for Destiny Anew
salamangkero chapter 1 . 1/31
pretty good story. hope you continue.
best regards and thanks.
infinitio umbras in lux lucis chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
Epicness. That's all I will say. Keep up the good work.
sillya chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Love it
notcroaker chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Y'know, writing a montage may be hard... but it works for you. I really enjoyed this bit.
SSgt-fred-rivers chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
This is so damn cool, I love reading this, i dont like reading it over and over and over, but that will do till you bring out anouther chapter, just do me a favor, dont bring scott or chloe in to it, there just not as cool as the others. (Sorry to anybody who thinks differantly.)

and one thing that might be funny. Hvae Vanessa end up haveing to have a forigen soldier on the team and they just go through this list of them from differant countries, and they all leave for the same reason. Cause Eli wont stop makeing film refrances from that country, like if thire British, he just keeps going on about Dr who.
Curious George chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
Hey. Any more to this? Been ages. -Alex mcpherson
JAIMOL chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
It's a wonderful story. I look forward to as continuous.
JEvryday84 chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Please write more chaptera... im really enjoying this story!
Sciencefictionsquirrel chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
Update soon, please! I want more! And it's getting pretty good, too.
JEvryday84 chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
I really enjoyed this story so far! I keep waiting for a new chapter! I hope you can get back to this one as soon as possible! Excellent work!
JEvryday84 chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
Another excellent chapter! Please continue this story! I have greatly enjoyed your work an anxiously look forward to the next chapters! Oh, I was reeeeealy hoping they'd get to be the new SG-1, especially since Gen. Carter is obviously no longer running missions and we haven't seen or heard about Col. Mitchell or Teal'c. The characterizations are spot on, thus far... something that not every fan fic writer is able to accomplish! I look forward to reading more! Thanks a lot and keep up the great work!
sockstar chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
Aww man. I like Kavanagh. The guy was freaking right about everything by the end of Atlantis xD

I didn't pick Camile for the sharpshooter.

I've wondered about their weapon loadout.

I've come to this conclusion:

Eli: He gets a nerd pistol and an AA-12 Automatic Shotgun.

Camile: Since she's apparently a sharpshooter in waiting, a Mk 12 Special Purpose Rifle, Bipod with a telescopic sight (or ACOG), and a pistol.

Greer: Heckler & Koch HK21 Machine Gun MP7 sidearm.

James: M416 with red dot Grenade Launcher pistol.

Just brainstorming.

Love the montage. Show lot of things happening at once! To show it all would take too long.
Alex Mcpherson chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
Omake 'And that is the Endor the story':

Camp Hell was placed on a planet with a really varied environment for a good reason. With no restriction of nations, all of them could easily be used as a training grounds. With the whole gamut of ancient and asgard-based technology at their fingertips, it was also really easy to get from one part of the planet to another.

Eli looked around the passenger compartment. On the port side, from the front of the craft to the back was Greer, Camille, himself and finally James. on the other side was another team undergoing this particular exercise, although they were all from the UK Royal Marine Commandoes, due to be posted on atlantis later on in the year, and all four were trying not (and failing) to look at Camille and James, and the fact both were carrying the HK416, and looked comfortable doing so.

Greer kept glaring at one of them, partly because he was next to Camille, partly because of the hint of gender discrimination on their faces. James was trying to ignore it, and only because the enclosed space forced their team into arm-to-arm contact did he tell that she was only succeeding in keeping her own disgust and irritation off of her face, but Camille, like Greer, was glaring at the Commandoes.

He couldn't take it, he didn't want to rapel down to a jungle with everyone so tense that they weren't going to concentrate on the 'mission', which was really a live-fire two-day stealth and survival exercise with the goal of getting to the fake gate undetected.

"So, Marmite, do you love it, or hate it?"

The four looked at him in surprise, and the team's CO, next to the rear hatch, looked a little bit amused. He responded for his team, "Never tried it. But Bill here," he elbowed the guy opposite Eli, "Loves the stuff."

Bill nodded, "packed enough for two months." he patted his backpack, which sat between his legs taking up most of the space between them.

Eli looked over the edge of the open hatch. The commandoes had long since been dropped off at the first LZ, and this, a full month's walk away - was their's. He took hold of the rope exactly how Greer had shown him, and he dropped down from the cloaked jumper.

It seemed to take forever to drop down the height of 10 stories, the trees were really tall and thick. He landed okay, disconnected his safety hook and held the line for Camille, who'd had the most problems with this before.

In short order the whole team was down, and the rope was wound back up to the jumper. Invisible as it was, no one could tell when it moved off, if it had.

Greer, the instructor and the only one with the provisions for the two-day trek, quickly got into stride with his role here.

Part of their scenario was that they were a team dropped in 'behind enemy lines' to investigate a mysterious site where there could be tech, and they would have to then get out safely. Of course, when Eli saw it was a mayan-style pyramid, he'd had flashbacks of the Rebellion's base on Yavin, and that some of the 'enemy' lived in the trees, along with fake treehouses, he'd had a whole slew of star wars puns to make.

Greer pinned him with a glare each time he felt like cracking one. He swore that the newly-promoted sergeant was telepathic.

There's my piece. :D

good story, didn't realise it had been updated until I was starting another read through (gotta sub it I think)
dextergal chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Love it! More please )
T-man626 chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
I would SO pay Eli $60 to watch him make Kavanagh cry!

Good job with the montage.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »