Reviews for And a Deck of Cards
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
the plot did feel cliche, but I think you pulled it off really well that I hadn't really mind. this was well written and pretty fluffy! great job on this
the cynical critic chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
awesome!
Ghost King's Queen chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
really cute, fluffy story! loved it!
rezmutt chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
this is super cute. i think ur got their characters down pretty good and their interaction is just so smooth and genuine
TeddyBearHugs chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Nah, I don't think it's too cliche. I think it's perfect _ Love the Rae/BB interaction. It's a great, well-written story.

-TeddyBearHugs
ygirl87 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I LOVED IT! MORE PLZ!
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I really liked this story. It shows how Beast Boy and Raven are a little hesitant to love (or at least like) again. Opening line had me laughibg for like a minute strait. My dad acctually asked me what was wrong. ~Har~
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Love it!
Flying786 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I loved it, was so cut.
Andrien chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Okay, first of all when I was reading this I just felt a kindred spirit! I feel like your writing style and overall feel is very similar to mine. I hope that doesn't offend you, because you're much more talented than me. And now I feel kind of stupid. lol

But I love this. I love simple pieces like this. Pieces that don't necessarily have to delve too deep to tell a story. It was light and perfect. :) You used the AU really well. You didn't have to establish too much for it to be understood, and the way you did it just took enough of the edge off for it to really help the story along.

And I think you got the characters just right. :) I would LOVE to read more in this AU/story line if you're ever inspired to do so. You are definitely going on my watch list!
wildlife24 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Aww! I liked it!
EscapetoMusic chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Aww! They are so adorable together! I love fluff
teentitangirl25 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
that was sweet! really cute!
Soulfulbard chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Very nice little story. Short, but to the point with beautiful characterization and description.
Chico Magnifico chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Really cute and sweet one-shot! I loved how painful, yet relieving of a moment it was for BB and Rae...er...I mean Gar and Rae xD

Anyways, I would LOVE to read anymore BB/Rae stories from you! You really wrote their characters perfectly! And the moment was just very sweet :3

Well unitl next time, this is your friendly neighborhood ChicoMagnifico signing out :)