Reviews for Fate
SpearMe chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Please continue this! I really love this couple... like I honestly think they should get married one day!
Lauren Alaina chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Okay... U am the real Lauren. My best friend Maria texted me on the plane 2 Utah telling me to check put these stories. Omg! This was really good! Scotty will never check this website so he will never know that this made made me cry. I wish we could fall in love. :(( \3 . P.S believe me or not I dont care :'( . Scotty can't date me cuz all the little girls of America are in love with him an he doesn't want them to hurt me
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Awww please continue... Make more chapters and make them date :) maybe a teen mom story :) lol
ciaranoelle chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Loved this! Amazing! Update More please!
ThatPrettyStare chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This was adorable! I admit I didn't really picture them as a couple until this story. :P you made them have great chemistry and a pure, honest relationship in such few words. This was cute and really good; a true job well done! :)
savannah chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
LOVED IT3 your a VERY talented writer I love the (very few they have) scottyxlauren fanfics I have a small request ...can u post another scottyxlauren fanfic this is a very cute story! Please and thank you:)
savannah chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Cute story. I really enjoyed it. :o)
ingridlaperez chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
i luv it already...plzz post soon :D
empty little dreams chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
That was so sweet I loved it. I love the way you wrote how they met, and put the "I love you, baby" in there. I just love everyhing about it your AMAZING! So, on that note please write more Scotty/Lauren!
MarieIsBeast13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
THIS IS GREAT! i love scotty! he is cute!
PrincessHeartStar chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
loved it soo sweet and it even better now that thye are a real couple or are going to be soon! Great story can't wait to see more Scotty/Lauren stories from you or any stories at all your story is awesome and you are an amzing wirter! :*)
IdolFan chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
OMG!OMG!OMG! I've been waiting to see if someone was going to finally post a Lauren/Scotty story for, like, a month and you should really continue or write more stories like this about them because Lauren and Scotty make the cutest couple ever! Update soon if you can please!
7kissestillmidnight chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
wow. amazing. I love it! McLAINA FTW!
A chapter 1 . 5/26/2011