Reviews for Coffee, in Hindsight
Tharin chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Really beautiful written, but it nearly made me cry.
Saela chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
For a second I thought I wanted to see Chris' reaction after that last scene, but in hindsight, this was teary enough... Beautiful oneshot!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Ladynwaiting chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
really and really well written, waiting for more.
R.I.Peace chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
You're right a hanky or tissue was needed at the end. I liked how you led up to the tragedy.
BM originally chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
beautiful! You do a wonderful job in creating the scene and bringing the characters to life, and that made the whole story that much more tragic when I got to the end and realized what was about to happen. You brought tears to my eyes at that point! You created a wonderfully warm atmosphere and really made the relationship between Chris and Sarah deep and realistic-you gave much depth to Chris's sorrow.

I'm not finding the right words to express what I'm trying to so, so I'll just say you did a great job and I enjoyed the story even if it did make me sad at the end! Good job and thank you for posting!
tellygirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Wow! In my opinion, what comes across the most in this story is the realisation that sometimes it only takes a split second to change someone's life completely, and that is one of the reasons the abrupt ending (like the rest of the fic) is so perfect.

This is probably the best Chris, Sarah and Adam fic I've ever read and now I'm craving more fics set before the formation of Team 7 :o)
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Oh wow, what an emotional fic. The slow but inexorable progress to the end. They are such a happy family and Chris was able to spend just a little time with them before; he was able to say good bye, even though it was a bit more final than he was expecting. Adam is an adorable boy and showing signs of the terrific man he would have been and Sarah was treasuring her little secret. That would have been such a happy talk. Love the teasing and how loving Chris and Sarah are; she doesn't let Chris get away with anything and their strengths are boltering each other. Very nice and bitter sweet how you teased up to what was going to happen; it almost seemed like this wasn't the day. Fantastic ending spot; Chris' reaction is best left to the imagination. Lovely fic; with the hint of sorrow running thru it. Thank you so much for sharing this. sniff!
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This is my first Mag 7 in awhile and what a tragically routine story. Knowing what was to come made it all the harder to read. Thank you for sharing.