Reviews for Restoring Hope
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 13 . 10/28/2016
Stranger than fiction that this wonderful piece of literature has gotten less than 200 reviews ... the all-time best "good Ron" for those who like that, plus one of the most beautiful emotional stories I've ever read. The Gringott's episode might be just a little over the top, but otherwise the story can only be described as perfect. Great plot, great dialogues, really good personaes - even the minor characters are well drawn. Too bad you've stopped writing - I hope you're still out there, reading these comments.
hjcallipygian chapter 13 . 1/21/2016
Oh I loved this story. Poor Ron, poor Harry and Hermione, and Hope is just wonderful, such a great combination of Harry and Hermione. Wonderful read.
senawario chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Nice story; enjoyed it - thank you!

By the way, it was obvious way at the beginning she was Harry and Hermione's kid. "Hope Justinia"? HJ? The same initials as Harry James and Hermione Jane/Jean? :-)
Indiana Jackson chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
oh you I mean...and a wonderful writer. I cried at the their death scene it was so wonderfully written
Guest chapter 12 . 10/31/2015
I know this story is written before seventh book but in sixth book it was quite evident that Hepizah smith actually killed by poison not killing curse or otherwise ministry would have suspected foul play
Guest chapter 13 . 9/22/2015
beaitufl
Guest chapter 12 . 9/22/2015
brilliant story, I could not put it down, I really enjoyed reading your Bellatrix! I hope you have more stories
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2015
Great chapter, I don't like that Goblins have intervened into this so far wonderful plot, oh well, I'm really hoping we get to see a little reunion between the trio! as far as I'm concerned these portrayals of the trio feels like real canon , its very good writing what JKR would have done if writing fics :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2015
This is probaly my most fav chapter, Harry finally makes an appearance! the way him and Hope immediately bond is awesome :) I love Hope btw, probably my most favorite OC of all time, definitely! I mean it, cause its like were in her shoes the way you've told this story, and shes going around meeting people who have survived the war inside that universe and its really exciting. On top of this, you've created a really likable and believable character in Hope, its scary how good this is, because she resembles her parents so much :))

And that part when Hope didn't mind the silence between herself and Harry was great, while you're not directly doing it you go into detail of how strong Harry and Hermione's bond was in portraying herself into Hope, which was cool :)

Incredible story, I thank you for putting the effort into writing it, you're truly an artist, and I think its a shame you have piles of crap like Vox Corpiris have 2k reviews while this around 100's, thats bs! oh well, simple people enjoy simple stories!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
I can't put this gem down, just so very captivating and your Ron is among my favorite characters of all time :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2015
Omg... that was incredibly sad, but I really enjoyed the way you handled the final horcrux and battle between the two! incredible! wish we could have seen more of your Voldemort and of course Harry/Hermione in the flesh, but this is just one of the greatest stories evar.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
I just, I can't tell you how great this story is! I really can't, I've never been so into a fan fiction than yours, honestly, wow... I'm thankful to have found such a quality and well written story right now, Hope is definitely her mother and father's daughter, just brilliant, as for Ron, I love him, I LOVE HIM, he is the bestest friend anybody could have, to me, thats where his potential as a character shines, through all his flaws he has evolved into a loving a caring friend and father, and that really hits home.. you're a wonderful writer, really wonderful!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
I just absolutely wow love this story, you are brilliant, and a genius, wow, I just hope Hermione doesn't make it an issue on who the father was at the time, hoping they all already know, but this is pure angst not knowing!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
I just can't believe how good this story is, honestly, I was reluctant to read at first, knowing Harry and Hermione were dead, but, the way you've included them in the story, just replaying the past and what they did during the war to destroy the horcruxes, it just feels like canon to me, I guess also mainly because of how well written it all is, especially the dialogue, so good, it nearly brings tears to my eyes, I love this :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
This is an incredible story! WOW, so good its given me chills, because I never thought I'd find anything good to read anything considering what I prefer to read in fanfics. Its just, I've never read anything quite like it before, Ron is a complete BADASS, I love how you've portrayed him as a warrior knight, with his magical cane shield, and how Harry's legend is being told through those who knew him, oh and I have a feeling Arthur is getting suspicious of Hope, he saw that Harry Potter saving other's trait in her, heheh, brilliant story, once again.