Reviews for Restoring Hope
Tr0g chapter 13 . 2/27/2014
This is a good story with an interesting OC. I don't think I've ever seen tbhis particular plot device Bedford, and it was well executed here.

This story is well recommended.
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
This is so beautiful! A wonderful, wonderful tale, through and through, and a finish so beautiful! The arrival of Hedwig right out of the woods with the gifts from Harry – and the friendship between those three girls. I mean – who cares if Bellatrix is still out there, worst for her if she happens to cross Hope’s way again!
(Okay, and by the way: The very idea of the paintings of Harry and Hermione having sex in the painting of an empty bed ... priceless, and definitely on the level with the idea of Death as a goth girl with a sense of practical jokes in ”Coming Back Late" ...)
Speaking of ”Coming Back late”: The artistic quality of ”Hope” is really showing all of us what disaster it is if you don’t finish ”CBL”. May all of your socks shrink in the wash until you’ve resumed the work on that story again! We want updates, and we want’em now!
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
This is good, you know - this is really good! You know how to put a fascinating plot together, you know how to characterise your persons, and you can write - far better than the most other fanfic writers. I'm looking forward to reading on here.

And I'm seriously worried that it seems you've abandoned the "Coming back late", which if finished would have been in the top ten of the best fanfic i history - ever. How about just a little sign of life to your readers?
sfjoellen chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
jesus your plotting is insane.. how do you keep it straight?
sfjoellen chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
You are a brilliant writer. This story isn't new, life moves on, but if God smiles then you are writing still.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
What a touching and agonizing chapter. Really wwell done.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Some how I just knew Hope would be Harry's child. I can't wait to see how it is that Ron didn't know, or does he?
MySoapBox chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. I loved your characterizations, and the wonderful relationships between them. Thanks for such a great story.
Golds park chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Great story! Brilliant!
Love to hear more about hope :)
toreblacken18 chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
beautiful, the last part almost made me cry. absolutely beautiful.
MissNikita chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
The absolutely best part was Hedwig coming back, I love that bird.

It was an amazing story all together tho.
NaokoNakamura chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Luna de Papel chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
This is a delightful story... I loved your OC and the way you portrayed all the other characters while exploring this "what if."
dolcedot chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
What a great story - thank you for sharing!
Noble Korhedron chapter 13 . 4/15/2013