Reviews for Restoring Hope
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
This is an incredible story! WOW, so good its given me chills, because I never thought I'd find anything good to read anything considering what I prefer to read in fanfics. Its just, I've never read anything quite like it before, Ron is a complete BADASS, I love how you've portrayed him as a warrior knight, with his magical cane shield, and how Harry's legend is being told through those who knew him, oh and I have a feeling Arthur is getting suspicious of Hope, he saw that Harry Potter saving other's trait in her, heheh, brilliant story, once again.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
BRILLIANT story so far , I love the stories with well written Ron, not to mention Harry/Hermione pairings, when done right, its the most captivating fic there is to read for me.
dadscooking chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
This is, with any doubt, the most touching story in fan fiction. I get overrun with emotion almost to the point of having to stop reading but i can. This is a really really special story. Thank you.
Terahlyanwe chapter 13 . 3/24/2015
This is brilliant!
dadscooking chapter 13 . 3/20/2015
I had to read this again.

This is, without a doubt, my favorite "Ron is a good guy" story. The depth of Ron is breathtaking.
ejecily chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Speechless. I am utterly speechless. Except for the fact that I want to demand a sequel or maybe a trilogy or maybe a series. I am gushing with happiness that I have happen upon your prose. No words can express how good this is!

A great pleasure to have read this! Thank you :D
Antor2001 chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
oh god, when Hedwig entered at the end I choked up, it's so her to wait for years in the wild to deliver the last package from her master :'(
Loved the story!
Bambu chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
It appears you may no longer be writing fanfiction, but in the even you do still read/receive your reviews, I wanted to let you know what I thought of your story. I only stumbled across it yesterday and I was riveted to the depth of your characterizations, and the cleverness and believability of your tale. I think this is perhaps my favorite, all-time version of Ron (this is the Ron I believed he could be before he became little more than a deus ex machina for JKR's OBHWF). Inserting lengthy flashbacks into a narrative can be the kiss of death for a story, but you've used them to great effect here, and I particularly like the way you use Hope as the 'everyman' for the narrative point of view. I read this late into the night last night when I should have been sleeping, and I'm still thinking about the nuances you captured so well. And thank you for not neatly wrapping everything up with a happy five thousand word epilogue to cover Bellatrix's demise. I do hope you have gone on to original work that I might someday purchase.
Lanzecki chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
Nice. In fact better than nice - most Excellent! Thank you for taking us on this amazing journey.
Engrprince chapter 13 . 8/29/2014
I have always thought Ron was the worst character in JKR's world. I never liked him and thought he should have been written out after POA. You however made him a beautiful character that was easy to get behind and root for. Yet you did not change him. You did a fabulous job creating a beautiful story. Thank You
Hobbyfarmer chapter 13 . 8/29/2014
Thank You again for a beautiful story.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
This is such a great story, I am surprised more people haven't tagged it Beautiful :)
Hobbyfarmer chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
The more I read this the more beautiful a story this becomes. Especially Ron what you have done with him is excellent. I understand why he would hid Hope's father.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Great I am Spartacus scene :)
Hobbyfarmer chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Very rarely do I like Ron, but when he is with Lune he is somewhat bearable. Great start.
181 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »