Reviews for Restoring Hope
sfjoellen chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
jesus your plotting is insane.. how do you keep it straight?
sfjoellen chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
You are a brilliant writer. This story isn't new, life moves on, but if God smiles then you are writing still.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
What a touching and agonizing chapter. Really wwell done.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Some how I just knew Hope would be Harry's child. I can't wait to see how it is that Ron didn't know, or does he?
MySoapBox chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. I loved your characterizations, and the wonderful relationships between them. Thanks for such a great story.
Golds park chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Great story! Brilliant!
Love to hear more about hope :)
toreblacken18 chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
beautiful, the last part almost made me cry. absolutely beautiful.
MissNikita chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
The absolutely best part was Hedwig coming back, I love that bird.

It was an amazing story all together tho.
NaokoNakamura chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Luna de Papel chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
This is a delightful story... I loved your OC and the way you portrayed all the other characters while exploring this "what if."
dolcedot chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
What a great story - thank you for sharing!
Noble Korhedron chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
Heh-heh! SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL! :-P
Kittencat3 chapter 13 . 3/13/2013
A heck of a story, from a heck of a writer. Outstanding.
Adastra123 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
This story is getting better and better. I only let myself read 1 or 2 chapters a day to keep it from ending too soon.

Words cannot express how much I admire your writing skills - especially your ability to create such accurate-feeling characters projected into the future. I love the scenes with the sisters-in-law, Luna, Fleur and Angelina. Your attention to detail, such as the Secret Keeper results after Dumbledore was killed, makes your story feel part of canon.

The AU harder-ending after Voldemort with both Harry and Hermione killed is quite believable. The harder-edged Tonks also rings true. But I am blown away by your portrayals of Ron and Luna as adults. Their relationship seems authentic; you make clear how and why they get along so well. I love the way Ron has come into his own, and now understands Harry's dislike of his fame, which Ron could not fathom when still a child. Also love the way you show Luna being a competent adult, but still able to "be Luna". Also like the new character of Hope.

My only complaint - it's too short! Looking forward to reading the rest!
0rigami chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
Nice story. I am not so sure about a sequel, tough ... i mean, bellatrix is not a good main villain, in this story too the focus was on hope's heritage, not her.
But, again, a very nice story.
161 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »