Reviews for Restoring Hope
Kittencat3 chapter 13 . 3/13/2013
A heck of a story, from a heck of a writer. Outstanding.
Adastra123 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
This story is getting better and better. I only let myself read 1 or 2 chapters a day to keep it from ending too soon.

Words cannot express how much I admire your writing skills - especially your ability to create such accurate-feeling characters projected into the future. I love the scenes with the sisters-in-law, Luna, Fleur and Angelina. Your attention to detail, such as the Secret Keeper results after Dumbledore was killed, makes your story feel part of canon.

The AU harder-ending after Voldemort with both Harry and Hermione killed is quite believable. The harder-edged Tonks also rings true. But I am blown away by your portrayals of Ron and Luna as adults. Their relationship seems authentic; you make clear how and why they get along so well. I love the way Ron has come into his own, and now understands Harry's dislike of his fame, which Ron could not fathom when still a child. Also love the way you show Luna being a competent adult, but still able to "be Luna". Also like the new character of Hope.

My only complaint - it's too short! Looking forward to reading the rest!
0rigami chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
Nice story. I am not so sure about a sequel, tough ... i mean, bellatrix is not a good main villain, in this story too the focus was on hope's heritage, not her.
But, again, a very nice story.
geekygirl1 chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
I sincerely hope that you continue with another story! This was wonderful. I'm also enjoying coming back late. You are a very talented writer!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/21/2012
Just wanted to leave a review for this story, one that I read a while back and remember as a lovely read; I especially enjoyed Ron's characterisation.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
Ooo, next goblin rebellion.
Red Vines chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
Please, please PLEASE! WRITE ANOTHER STORY ABOUT HOPE! Your writing is amazing, and I wish you'd keep writing, so I can follow you! (in a non stalker way). I love this plot line, its really believable, even though its not cannon. Please write another story about Hope!
Nights Silhouette chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
An amazing story. I'm not usually a fan of non-Harry centric fix; but you really bought this one life. Keep writing.
x-rayLady chapter 13 . 6/30/2012
Nice story! Will there be a sequel?
J0nas3 chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
Wow. I followed a reference to this story from seelvor's group, and I'm really glad I did. I've been enjoying Coming Back Late, but hadn't gone back to this, and now, like I've said. I'm really glad I did.
chefatd chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
This is an outstanding story - really enjoying it!
iSaint chapter 13 . 4/25/2012
Greatly enjoyed this.

-ian
xoRetributionox chapter 13 . 3/11/2012
GREAT story! I might have to pop over to Portkey and see what else you've posted.
tashriia chapter 13 . 3/8/2012
Awesome story! Loved it and I didn't think I would, so truly nice surprise!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
Beautiful job and I love your ending. It just feels so right somehow. 4.5 out of 5.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »