Reviews for Restoring Hope
AerinM chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
Ha! This was a very, very good story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. (And I HAD been wondering what happened with Harry's cloak - I'm glad you didn't forget about it!) A very good read. I really appreciate the lack of plot holes. I'll be on the lookout for more pieces from you!
Ara Drake chapter 13 . 1/19/2012
I've read coming back late and restoring hope and I think you have a wonderful writing style. Your characters come alive. I hope you will continue to write more stories.
pgeraci chapter 13 . 1/16/2012
Awesome story. Well written and interesting. Thank you for sharing it with us,
Mugglewizard chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Amazing story. Especially the flashbacks and the clues about Hope's past thrown all over. nice touch with Hedwig. I really do hope you consider a sequel for that
LionRawrr chapter 13 . 1/7/2012
This was fantastic! I enjoyed reading it and it was extremely well written. I hope you plan on continuing the story with a sequel. I look forward to reading it if you do. :)
paueorr chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
I loved 'Restoring Hope!' I especially liked the portraits of Harry and Hermione, and how Ron's stubbornness came through as a bit of crotchety. Good job Alchymie! I look forward to the inevitable sequel.

-Paul
Wonderbee31 chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
Glad to see portrait Harry and Hermione continue to break the rules there, and will hope that we might again see some more of Rose's adventures one day, and thanks for a great read.
Morbious20 chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
Awesome chapter Hoping that you plan on continuing the story with a sequel and looking forward to reading it if you do .
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
Nicely done. The only part I wish for would be for Harry and Hermione to see that their daughter has the rucksack and Hedwig.
lipasnape chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
Good story. Strange and memorable.
Witherwings01 chapter 13 . 12/31/2011
I shan't lie, I got impatient and skipped across to PK to read the conclusion to Hope's story, so I have read this before.

However, reading this again reminds me just how good this is. The characterisations are spot on, and the story is considered, interesting and plausible - not to mention a (partial) happy ending for Harry and Hermione.

I love the open endings you've left with regard dear Bella and Hedwig coming into hopes life and I have already read your little offering for the sequel. I for one, would love it if you continued with it.
AragornII chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
Thanks for the story. A nice one.
nobodez chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
Awesome story. I do hope that you bring Hope out for some more stories. No need to copy Rowling's yearly chronicles, but I'm sure the Daughter of Heroes is going to have some extraordinary adventures (what with The Cloak of Invidibility, the Maurader's Map, and a Trace-less wand, oh, and don't forget her Familiar, Hedwig).

I look foreward to more stories from you as well.
Fxer chapter 13 . 12/30/2011