Reviews for Restoring Hope
nobodez chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
Another excellent chapter. I liked the re-introduction of Dean into the fight, as well as the circumspect actions of him and Neville. Plus, that sounds like an awesome Irish Wake, ever-full mugs of butterbeer (not that I'd really enjoy that much butterscotch flavored beer, I'm more of a Guiness guy).

I still find it odd that Luna didn't formally adopt Hope, since, even without the problems, if there was a medical problem, Luna would have no rights to visit Hope, since legally, they're not related (Hope's "father" is Ron, and her mother is Hermione, so only Ron would be able to act as a legal guardian). Mind you, Hermione would have thought of it, but I'm not sure Luna or Ron would have. They seem to be the kind of people who just assume that something will work out.
Morbious20 chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
Awesome chapter , as soon as I read that Hope put the picture in her blouse I was thinking I hope she was wearing an undershirt cause that's not really a view a father wants to have . Keep up the outstanding writing .
AragornII chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
Just discovered today. Really good story.

Lot of different elements here. Especially like the new relationship with Ginny.

When Hope does get access to her inheritance, wish that she will be quite clear about funds being transferred to both Ron/Luna and Ginny as include all who deserve to be beneficiaries.

Hurin3 chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
You know, this one is in my top ten H/Hr stories. It is just about perfect. Well except that Harry and Hermione are dead. Emotional, succinct and the has the most engaging child OC in HP fan fiction (along with Angry Hermione's HP and the Lost Demon).

Deserves far more reviews than it is getting too.

Thanks for writing!

nobodez chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
Wow, powerful chapter. I know it's been a few days, but the notice got lost in my inbox.

I really like how you did the meeting at Gringotts, and the green smoke might as well be for verification (I always viewed it as a time thing).
Morbious20 chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
Great chapter, although it's very sad to see Hope removed from her family, but at least she's not going to the Dursley's either. I gotta admit Ron's attitude and comments towards Hope bug me a little as he really shouldn't be able to expect anything else, and knowing that Harry and Hermione loved Hope should mean that he does want Hope to know about them. Well I can't wait to read what happens next .
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
Did either Hermione or Harry make out a will and leave it were it could be found? If so, they better consult the portrait and find out where it is, because in the will they could point to who is responsible for taking care of Hope. Somehow, I think that Hope just became target number one for Bella because there are always dark followers inside the Ministry that will report this. I wouldn't be surprised if she never makes it out of the Ministry or to Hogwarts. The Ministry wants control of her now that she is proven the Heir because they will use that authority to drain the Potter vaults. Unless there is a will, I doubt that there is anything legal that can be done to give custody of Hope to Ron and Luna.
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
Man, the Ministry is filled with the same jerks and purist as always, and really not seeing why they're staying there, unless it's just out of habit imo, it sure looks to me that Bella'd not be much worse as far as they go, just in the madness that would roll on with it LOL.
madeyemarauder chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
We don't really want a clever Voldemort, do we?
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
What did Ginny do that has caused her grief to be so profound as she was displaying? I wonder if at any time during Harry and Hermione being together, vows made or statements of love and forever were taken by magic to be marriage vows and thus give Hope legal binding to the heritage of her parents? We now know the truth of the matter of histoey, but what of Bella and everything else to come. It would seem that the more who know, the bigger the target on Hope. Also, with house elves being imperioused and used to het through wards, what is to prevent Hope from being abducted? Hopefully Dobby will take on protecting Hope as he always did Harry.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
I would bet a will had been made knowing both Harry and Hermione and it is probably stored at Grimuauld place.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Why is Ron disguising Hope's eye color, it is to prevent others from finding out she is Harry's daughter to protect her, or is it because he is trying to keep it from being known the Hermione betrayed him with Harry...or maybe that Ron and Hermione were not that into each other as he claims?
Morbious20 chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
Very awesome and very sad ; ;. Can't wait to read what happens next .
MarinePotterfan chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
Wow, great chapter

Thanks for writing

LittleLionLass chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
I'm just so impressed by your storytelling abilities. That was a really powerful chapter.
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »