Reviews for Restoring Hope
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
Wow, now that was an intense part, and had me blinking my eyes when Harry and Hermione had their last moments together, just makes me wish there was a portrait of Harry that could be around, so at least Hope could know both her parents for a bit. Wonderful part with the doom of Tom, and for some reason made me think of the dark beings from the film "Ghost" when they take the bad guys away.
LittleLionLass chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
What an incredibly original story! You've got a knack for restraint and build-up that makes your stories something special. Excellent.
Morbious20 chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
Oh how I hate cliffhangers .. But I think it'll be worth it absolutely outstanding chapter looks like Hope definitely inherited Hermione's reasoning abilities keep up the awesome work .
dadscooking chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
What a cliff-hanger. I love this story and I don't know why. I like Ron, but Luna is hard to get a fix on. This is really a great concept.
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
Intense, and it's all coming out now, and makes it even more sad to see how happy Harry and Hermione were then, and that they didn't make it to see their beautiful daughter grow up, and will now look forward to seeing if there'll be a clue in how to finally smack Bella down but good after they see this memory.
Dinomus chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
oooh. drama, drama, drama! wow, hope's really a pissed of kid and everyone was too. i thought luna knew though, too, but now that i think about it, she didn't know it was hermione's and harry's too. wow, can't imagine the fallout when this comes out. awkward moment with the bulgaria trip. man, looney's infected everyone with her nargle infested ideas. i'm interested to see how luna and hermione portrait r gonna handle hope in her teen years. :P update soon!
MarinePotterfan chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Another great chapter

Thanks for Writing

MPF
MrRobertsIII chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
What an annoying cliffhanger.
madbrad chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Darn. I should be working but I saw the notice for this and got trapped and read it again. That's the problem with your work, read one sentence, suddenly it's four hours later.

Brilliant chapter, this. Ramping up the tension - or increasing the fragility of Hope's secret, with Arthur's hints - before shattering the whole thing with a 'finite incantatum'. And then the confrontation between Hope's two mums following immediately after. Whew.

You're a brilliant writer, you know. Such *craftsmanship* in your work.
LlamaMathilde chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Very believable alternate situations to those in the book. I like seeing the characters from the book, too.

It's painful to read it knowing that Harry and Hermione wind up dead, though.

I especially like Dean's "anything for Harry." Lovely stuff in a compelling alternate timeline.
MarinePotterfan chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
This story has deffently got my attention. I already know that Hope is Harry and Hermiones child. That is why the Goblins will not give up Harrys stuff because Hope is the rightfully hers. I cant wait to see what happens when everyone finds out.

Thanks for writing

MPF
Morbious20 chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Awesome chapter
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Oh my, will definitely look forward to what might happen if that painting of Harry is brought to life,a nd how he and the Hermione painting will get on, as well as learning more in the flashbacks, and what else the trio did while getting set toward the big battle.
Spoit0 chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Nice idea with that tarot thing. I don't read many horcrux hunt fics, but that's the first time I've seen the cup justified like that
sumserotonin chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
This is amazing ahhh I will never get over it. I think it is somewhat obvious (at least to me) that Harry is Hope's father, not Ron. However I looovee this Horcrux hunt, I think Hufflepuff's cup makes so much more sense now. Love love love. You are brilliant.

Best,