Reviews for Coming Home
Guest chapter 10 . 6/8/2016
Excellent chapter. "Familiar orange ball" was a really weird phrase, but otherwise, great work!
thibbs65 chapter 20 . 5/28/2014
awesome story
Fineapples chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
One of the Best Fanfics I have read for Nathan Scott and Haley James Scott. It ened on a good note unlike a bunch of others I have read. One of my favourites no doubt. :)
Naleyfan416 chapter 20 . 11/11/2011
I really liked this story! Great way to end it!
oliviaajee101 chapter 20 . 11/5/2011
Are you going to write a part 2 to this story?
hsmrmae chapter 20 . 11/3/2011
OMG! I loved it!
hebewe chapter 20 . 10/24/2011
Amazing chapter. I loved it that they all drove to Wasatch, so Haley could be there for her parents death anniversary.

And I'm glad that they all could meet Haley's and Jake's old friends.

Oh, the end with Nathan's proposal in the park was amazing. I LOVED IT !

P.S.: Maybe you could write a sequel, if you feel like it, after some other stories.
kaya17tj chapter 20 . 10/23/2011
I love it! And totally love the ending.
LaffertyGirl85 chapter 20 . 10/23/2011
This was a beautiful story! I really hope that you write more!
hebewe chapter 19 . 10/23/2011
Great chapter. It's so good that Jake is staying in Tree Hill with all of them now, and that he and Peyton are a couple now.

I'm also glad that Nathan finally told Haley about his family problems.

Please update again soon, I can't wait to read more, although I'm sad that's the end then.
hebewe chapter 18 . 10/20/2011
Awesome chapter. I'm so glad that Haley is OK. And I'm curious to know what Haley'll say about Nathan filing a restraining order and emancipating himself.

Please update again soon, I can't wait to read more.
hebewe chapter 17 . 10/13/2011
Great chapter. Thank God, she's finally awake.

Oh, and I hate Dan. I'm glad that Nathan split from Dan and filed a restraining order against him, and that he'll legaly emancipate himself.

I'm also glad that Keith and Karen let him live with them.

I also hope that Haley has no brain damage and will recover rather soon.

I can't wait to see what happens next, so I hope you'll update again soon.
kaya17tj chapter 17 . 10/10/2011
I hate Dan so much! So happy that Nathan kicked him out of his life.

Haley does know who Nathan is right?
hebewe chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
Amazing chapter, but soo sad. It kinda reminds me of the accidents of Keith/Lucas in season 1 and Haley's in season 4. She has to wake up soon.

And they all need to know the reason why Nathan and Haley left the Scott's Thanksgiving dinner. I think that would smooth ruffled feelings of Jake and Lucas.

Please update again soon, I can't wait to read more.
J. Caroline chapter 16 . 10/1/2011
So sad to see Nathan so broken up about Haley. Reminds him so much of that time after the accident in Season 4 of the show. Hopefully she will wake up soon.

I kinda like the idea of Jake and Peyton getting together. That way Jake could maybe move to Tree Hill as well.

Anyways, looking forward to the next chapter. :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »