Reviews for Summer Lovin', Had Me a Blast
NoodlesAteMyChickadee chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
I think you must be trying to kill me with anticipation. I know they say quality over quantity but I NEED an update. Please?
yourrecordsallilistento chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
I really liked this chapter.

However, I think you forgot Quinn in the bowling-part.) :P

Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Moonyshoes chapter 7 . 8/21/2011

dfbsdihufsd

dsfbwuhdjif

that is all.
jtangel chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
Oh poor Blaine! I'm so glad he has Kurt!
f a l l i n g into warblerland chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
This is amazing, I love it :)

Sorry for the terrible review, I have literally no time but I wanted to leave you one to say just how awesome this is :)

Next chapter, I'll leave a proper one, pinky promise ;)
Moonyshoes chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
asdfghjkl;'

asfhnjsdkafjld

kasdbufh9joiwfeh9qfi

saddslfknmkwqif

i love you
JustJaclyn chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
I need an update on this like now. Very very good
Babyboyerful chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Aaaaaaaaaaack! Are you trying to kill me? Are you? Cuz I think you just did! Yup, I'm dead... Life as I know it? Officially over... Kaput...

Ok seriously... I wants. MY. KLAINE. BACK!

Pretty please with sugar on top;)
gottriplets chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Please, please tell me there is some sort of reasonable explanation! It's not looking good for Blaine here!
Moonyshoes chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
oh my god i what no i don't even know it's sso beautiful and painful and just oh my god i don't know how to do sentences and just why.
nfl19 chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Woah! He. Did. What? Update soon!
Moonyshoes chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Just...I love this story a lot, okay? I could list everything I like about it, but then my review would be longer than the story itself and you would get bored reading it. I'm really, really happy with this whole story. Also, your smut is not bad at all. Just saying.
BriBee1991 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Can't wait to read more :)
Noreht chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
these are so adorable! I know I never reviewed All That Matters, but it's because I couldn't bring myself to stop reading long enough to review until it was all over. But I will tell you now, holy /shit/ that damn story put me through an emotional roller-coaster! It was absolutely beautiful, though-I loved the story progression because you made it seem so real, so plausible! It was fantastic, it really was. And I love Blaine. Just... gah! I just love him.

AND THIS ONE. So far, it's shaping up to be just as brilliant as the prequel-though hopefully there will be no deadly diseases this time. D:

Also, since you seem a little insecure about the smut-it was written very realistically, especially since this is the boys' first time (at least with each other. I don't know if Blaine is completely virginal in your 'verse or not, 'cause I've read other fics where he's not) and it's a bit ridiculous, especially with these characters, to have them jump straight to sex (haha, straight. XD) ...But yeah, bad jokes aside, this, so far, is really excellent. Keep it up! :D
Violethillbeautiful chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Aw, so cute! Has a lot of potential! Keep writing chapters :)