Reviews for Not All Fun and Games
Fire'CxO'Ice chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
AHHH! This is so awesome!

Seriously, you are hilarious. I LOL'd at pretty much every moment in the chapters - except of course when I was crapping my pants freakin' out about how the hell they we're gonna survive those berserkers! I just stumbled onto this archive today - I'm replaying RE5 cuz I looveddd it :D and I'm so glad I found this story!

I do hope you get the chance to update. I'll be waiting somewhat patiently...somewhat. Hehe ;)

FnI
PskullV chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
You should really re-do this chapter, mate. The very fact that your character does not question why, how or if, or even acknowledge or deny the fact, that she is inside of a video game is absolutely ludicrous.
rnn21 chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
Okay, thats a major dramatic scene and a really good one too.

Keep up the good work.
pinkalmonds chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
I have to say that this story must have taken ages to plan. I love Resident Evil and have almost all the games on different consoles. It is going to interesting how this goes. I like how you describe the scenary and don't just rely on 'word for word' dialogue. If i didn't know any better i would say this story might have come to you after a dream? Yes, i have to wonder if you are a very vivid dreamer. I can't wait to read the rest.
rnn21 chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
It was pretty dramatic all right, and it was GOOD. HOw can I say... Resident Evil Style GOOD.
sukura123 chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
WoAH awesome story so far! I a huge fan of RE as well. Rebecca is my top fav. character, but anyway I hope you and Chase will be alright. Hopefully who ever is trying to help will. Can't wait till the next one :D
Thequietninja chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
wow. . .that is a lot of blood! I have to admit that the chainsaw guys was hard to beat at first. But anyway please continue!
Lizelda chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
i love this story :D i cant wait for the next!
rnn21 chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
It is an interesting story, with a lot of humor and even in-depth background for the OCs.

Hoping to see more soon.
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
It's the chainsaw guy isn't it? Oh my god, those two need to seriously run away from the scary noise & scary dude. The chainsaw Majini was one of the enemies in RE5 that really freaked me out. I hated fighting him. Anyways, thanks for updating & I can't wait to see what happens next!
Im Dead-Gone-and-Over-With chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
yay! saws! update soon! nyahhaahahahaha
EcoSeeker247 chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Haha. I love how Abbey started laughing at Irving. I could never take that guy seriously in the games anyway. XD

Keep it up!
kelley28 chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Very funny story and a good perspective on an idea that a lot of us have used. Please continue. Definitely one of the best self-inserts I've read.
ponasarbuzas chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
I loved it! The story's pretty realistic and well written. I loved the fact that you've put a plot twist in which not only the main character but a lot of other gamers got sucked into RE5. Congratulations your main character is not a Mary-Sue, but you could work a little more on Chase, because he seems a little flat to me. Can't wait to read more from you, good luck!
EcoSeeker247 chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Oh, no, Adrie! I hope she's okay.

Keep up the good work!