Reviews for It Only Takes a Year
Arkansas Sweetheart chapter 1 . 4/1
Haha Andy getting caught in the act!
WincestElejah chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Did you put the words sparkly and Edward near each other on porpuse? Cause I thought that was hilarious. Just wanted to say that.
Lionhearted21 chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
I just powered through this story and I loved it. You made me laugh and cry (multiple times actually because of Maggie and Bobby) while reading about these terrific and hilarious characters you've created and played with. It left me wishing I knew them in real life!
TwinVamps chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
She has boobs! Sooo embarrasing - I get all red and quiet when my Dad brings up stuff like this still and I'm 20! :D Anyway I loved it and I can't wait for the next story to start, I predict it will be more amazing than the last two, and they were pretty awesome! :D Please get it up ASAP :D xx
addicted2ackles chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
Lmao dean shopping & noticing his

.daughter has boobs does it get better then that?
kissacazador chapter 12 . 7/14/2011
Poor dean was right in the middle of the store when he found out his daughter had boobs! LOL :)

I can't wait for the next story!
Soccerchick6 chapter 12 . 7/14/2011
Ahh! I love these Dean/Ray type moments!

Keep it up girly!
supercharmed89 chapter 12 . 7/14/2011
Wow! I can't believe that Dean actually brought that up in the middle of a girl's clothing store. Lol. I can't wait for the next fic to be up.
SPN Mum chapter 12 . 7/14/2011
OMG, she has BOOBS! lmao Poor Dean, he doesn't seem to notice that Rayan is 17 and therefore is almost an adult. The way he treats her sometimes, he would have had a FIT if John had treated him similarly. I bet Sam would have done a much better job shopping with Rayan. lol

Can't wait to see where the new story goes!
brandibuckeye chapter 12 . 7/14/2011
Yay, I can't wAit for the rest. I am happy that there will be more Jack, because I think Rayan needs a boy in her life (at least a strait one). Loved this chapter, i was cracking up with Dean just realizing Rayan has boobs, my dad did something similar but not as embarrassing with me ( and trust when I say that mine are hard to miss). So I can totally sympathize.
Lestat's Violinist chapter 12 . 7/14/2011
YAAAAAAAAAAAY! You took my idea! I 3 you again! XD XD XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dean TOTALLY freaked out! XD And, just 'cause I'm me, I'd like to pretend that the peppy woman was me. 'Cause, y'know, I'm PEPPY! XD XD XD
addicted2ackles chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
Really? Killing off Bobby! Why must these things? I'm about to cry! Poor Dean! I think that dispite the probable death of bobby it was well written good job!
Odiana chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
Ohh, no, not poor Bobby. You better not kill him off. I love Bobby!

Lucas is gay, interesting. I don't know why but i always kind of hoped him and Rayan might have a wee something. Guess that isn't going to happen now, huh!
supercharmed89 chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
Wow! Did not expect that but I like it. Now get Andy and Lucas together.!
SPN Mum chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
So Lucas is gay too, and Andy just fell for him, after his confession. Well, I doubt Lucas is going anywhere, so Andy is gonna be around him a lot. I wonder how Lucas actually feels about Andy, other than him being Rayan's best friend...

Still enjoying this story, and the development of the characters.