Reviews for Hitches and Knots
Darth Vader C11 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
It reminds me of Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close; the way this chapter is written. The book: It took me two and a half weeks to read another 100 page book, and this afore mentioned 300-400 page book, I read in two days. And the way you write resembles the writing in this book. Why? It's smart. The sentences in each part of the bi series take you by complete surprise by slapping you with a strong unexpected emotion at the end - this chapter does; this series does. It creates an extravagant sequence of images in the mind. The cerebral movie of your writing takes me to a place that not even the loudest din of background noise can separate me from. I love it. I didn't think I'd ever come across another piece of writing that would strike me as hard and as truthful as that book has; and now I have found something. So thank you. ;) (And it's a plus that it includes my favorite characters of all time.) Oh! One more thing: Maddie HAS to draw Alois and Claude in their sailor moon get up! That'd be amaaaazing. Hahaha ;D and I think you meant "britches to trousers" and not "bitches to trousers"...Lol! Oh well it's all the same to me! :)
Darth Vader C11 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Waaaaah! So many emotions :3 I've been reading this series NON STOP! Reading it on my computer, and when I go out I'm reading it on my phone...currently reading it under the table at my high school graduation dinner...bah it's addicting! On to the next chapters!
Darth Vader C11 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I've seen maddie's rendition of Ciel's Godzilla pj's! Lol they're ADORABLE! They are as cute as this story was funny. I was literally rolling on the floor laughing at some (most) parts! Bahahaha! Hannah just shows up like that ;p can't wait for Alois and (dare I say) Claude! Hahaha :)) I looove this story :)
Grell The Leper chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
This was just amazing :D

I loved that last chapter, though I pitied Sebastian and Ciel for a while, but bloody hel that was just brilliant! You wrote so well, (jealousy) and I think those are the longest chapters I've ever seen but you managed to keep me hooked on very word anyway :D
KaZeKaeRu1307 chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Just read through most of the BiCentennial fics.. and i think i just died of the fluffy! I blame the hormones and the currently boyfriendless state.. ILAVEDIT! it should be canon or something close to it.. so adorable! though i hadn't read Inevitable and Moral, I can't seem to find them in the story list.. I am officially hooked.. gonna finish everything! Thank you so much, you are an amazing writer. :)
Aku-Ichigo chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
awesome satory! love it
DarkSecrets666 chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
This was the most awesome thing i have EVER read.

I thought i was the only one that knew that song (Every Breath You Take by The Police).

It was so romantic and I loved the wording and the humour.

You have real talent, my friend. XD

James Birdsong chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Groovy four chapters
nemiah chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
*coo* aww, Ronand and Finny fanservice~ Though I imagine no-one is going to want even a lesser repeat of the entire fiasco.

Though you pulled this off beautifully.
Hanamaru chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
charming and amusing, I read all 4 chapts in one sitting!
sheiksleopardthong chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Oh my god when I got to the ending scene "He About to Lose Me" by Britney Spears came on and I almost started crying.

Definitely doing a shoot for that scene next cosplay shoot where we have a Sebastian (I'm legendsofzeldafreako on deviantART).
keijiei5592 chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
It's been a while since I've read anything here on fanfiction so stumbling upon your Bicentennial series was a treat. Your fics are epic. It made me miss writing. XD

I look forward to reading more of your work.

Happy Holidays. :)
mochiusagi chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
That was really cute/sweet! I love all the hijinks that occurred pre, during and post wedding. So worth the long wait!
inactiveaccount777 chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
A wonderful ending to a wonderful story! :)
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
FINALLY, I'm done/ ,you updated! I'm not trying to be crude but wow are you chapters lengthly. This whole fic was a giant face-palm, in yet, so accurate to the story. I liked it, even though it took me nearly three days to read it. _
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »