Reviews for Hitches and Knots
TheRealQueenOfHell chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
This is such a great series of one shots. I was glade when you expanded it into this story.

Please post another chapter! I really want to see how this one ends...I mean, the suspense is killing me!

PS. Truly, all your stories are wonderfully written!
Doom Squirrel chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I remember seeing the theory of Sebastian being the demon Malphas dropped in a Livejournal discussion a while back. I really liked the idea, but was so surprised to see it being used in a fic! It really works, doesn't it?

Anyways, I'm really enjoying this series so far. I like how it may be cracky and OOC, but it feels really believably so. It's easy to see this being how things are after two centuries to give them time to adjust and change. Everyone still seems to be *themselves* even if they've mellowed or gotten crazier (or both, in Grelle's case) with time. I loved the detail of Ciel's carefully calculated cuteness. It's just such a Ciel thing, to be childlike when it suits him.

Really enjoying this so far! Off to go read the rest!
Thursdaynext chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
When are you going to post the next chapter? which judging from the other chapter names is going to be called Something Blue right? Yay for showing off obscure knowledge that I only recently learned
Demon-Rayven chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
I absolutely adore this story. Your writing is one of my favorites in this fandom. I love the alliterations you weave in all of your work, intended or not! I can't wait to read what happens next, and thank you so much for sharing this story :)
Azii chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Damn you! Damn you for making me like this so very much! I pride myself on hating happiness in all its iterations, and really, the last thing I wanted to read was a sweet SebaCiel fic, but I love your style so much and I thought that 'Hide and Go Seek' was so brilliantly executed that I came over to read this, and now I can't stop smiling at my laptop screen. How am I supposed to be a tortured writer/emotionally unstable artiste with a goofy grin plastered across my face? Really, you should be ashamed. Ashamed, I tell you!

On a serious note though, I thought about not reviewing because honestly, there isn't much to critique here (if anything at all). But, knowing how much I crave reviews myself, I thought I'd pop in and tell you how much I love this series, even though I generally prefer darker fare. I know that you've written both Sebastian and Ciel OOC (you claim as much), but I don't even care because I love them as they are here. And...'baby bird'...that makes my shriveled heart skip a feeble beat every time my eyes fall upon the words. But don't tell anyone, ok?

You're an incredibly talented writer, a true wordsmith. I envy the way you can craft the flow of your words to mimic the narrative pace. It's a trick not many authors can master (I certainly can't), and indicative of staggering virtuosity. I stand in awe, my fair maiden. Thank you, thank you for this.
Moose chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
You're right. Thirty-nine lovely pages is certainly worth it. I wish I had something a bit more inspiring and helpful to say about your work... I'm a huge fan of your Bicentennial series... Its cute, yet still holds on to the essence of Kuro, I think. I've also been reading your in progress longer fic, which is so drastically different that I applaud you for being able to do both at once...

I'm glad you decided to make the leap of making Claude Sebastian's brother. In the anime, you could always tell that they had SOME sort of connection, but it definitely didn't feel ROMANTIC, you know? This explanation of their relationship really works for me... So I like. :D

I appreciate the fact that your writing is as elegant and REAL as something you would read in a novel... and I can't wait to see why Ciel was so inspired to have everyone wear red. (I'm assuming its because the beginning of his and Sebastian's relationship began with Sebastian massacreing all of Ciel's cultish-rape people). I look forward to the next chapter!
one hell of a lurker chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
idugsydhskjkdysdghjshj chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Beautiful as always! I absolutely adore your writing style - it flows so nicely. Not to mention, that was so sweet when Ciel and Sebastian made up. Loved it!
Nikolo chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
...I'm a lurker reader. But this story (and all of Bicentennial) is just so...*insert positive adjective here, because there's so many I could say*.

I love how you keep everyone in character SO WELL. Most modern AUs leave completely forget what Sebastian and Ciel are really like, and it turns into some cuddle-fest fic where you could easily replace the names with characters from any other series. This is so OBVIOUSLY a Kuroshitsuji fic. It is THE Kuroshitsuji fanfiction.

There's so many things I love about this story in particular. I adore Ciel's pet name. Baby Bird, oh dear, when I read it, I swear, my heart fluttered over how cute and affectionate it is.

I love the use of the door in chapter 3, and just chapter 3 in general. It's nice to see an anxious, not-always-perfect Sebastian with feelings, but still remaining in character.

And OH MY DEAR. Alois. Bless his little heart. I have this dire NEED to draw this boy in a Sailor Moon shirt and yelling "IN THE NAME OF THE MOON"

I wish I could be more critiqueful, (and that is not a word...) but, honestly, I see no mistakes outside of like, maybe one or two typos. I see nothing that needs changing. I'm too wrapped up in the story to worry about sentence structure and things like that.

I eagerly await more~!
Pixie Pan chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Grelle is certainly the wedding planner from hell. That makes her more like a demon than a death god. :) Loved the bridal boutique carnage in Ciel and Sebby's living room. And Ciel in little Godzilla pjs... no way Sebby can resist that!
Lilith Evanson chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Is it bad that I cried a little when Ciel and Sebastian got into the fight. I was so scared! Ahh! I always love your work. Please continue when you can!
ulqui's-girl chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Damn this just ruins everything! :( Poor Ciel aw..
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
hahaha and four wedding invitations if you please? Don't tell me hannah claude alois and jim are going too? XD How cute
winchestre chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
kay, seriously?

where do i start...

i think i'm in love with you... :/

because you're kind of amazingly freakishly fantastically amazingly good at writing. period. especially kuroshitsuji. and bicentennial. instant boner. even though i'm a girl. whatever.

and. and. and. i love this story so much. and i don't know what to put here lol. except all of your ideas are crackish yet make absolutely perfect sense. like that whole borderline between genius and insanity. and claude is in this. i love it so much. and sebastian all rainbows in the later part of the chapter pretty much made my day congratulations~

and grelle...oh, grelle. no words.

so yeah. i'm gonna go draw fanart for you. because i'm creepy. and you need to update soon because otherwise bad things will happen :/ not really. but please update anyway?

fangirlmcfannypants fannigan

not really, my names maddy...

okay. i got my little rant out. bye now~
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Another GREAT chapter... As to be expected from an awesome writer. I can't imagine Ciel in red, but I'm eager for the details of how his outfit looks and whether or not he will be wearing a dress (wish I secretly hope he isn't). I thought the making of the dress would be the'something' blue part but ...something about earrings. I like how long this chapter was/is... Depending on how you look at it... though it did take two days to read it. I hope I didn't miss anything important... Though its okay because that is why someone invented re-reading... I also want to know what on earth happened to Ciel's ring... DID I MISS SOMETHING or what... Anyway, looking forward to your next chapter, can't wait... Can't wait... Can't wait... Loved the crack pics im your profile too :p.. Nice addition to bicentenial universe... And now for the video? ... Hope I got everything I wanted to say in this review, but if I didn't there is always next time -)... Any how... Update soon!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »