Reviews for Hitches and Knots
idugsydhskjkdysdghjshj chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Too cute! I love this series so much. I can't wait until you continue. The wedding is going to be so sweet (Hopefully Grelle won't take over too much to the point of drivin Sebastian and Ciel insane, LOL).
Madam Arachne chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I simply love every Kuroshitsuji fic you write. I swear, you should get a medal or some sort of honorary mention for your writings; you amaze me with the way you word things and with how you always manage to keep the characters so in character. (Even if you don't think they are at times.)

I especially love this little universe you made up for Ciel and Sebastian. It's so cute and hawt and funny all at the same time! And I just love how Sebastian proposed in "Five Thousand". I'm so glad you decided to continue it with this one.

Grelle will forever amuse me~!

The ending of this particular fic made me wonder if you're going to bring Alois and Claude into this fic? (Since you've added Hannah and Luka in here. The little boy was Luka, I presume?) Please do! I would be so happy if you did!

Also, I've been wondering if you're going to make a fic about Ciel and Sebastian's little trip to France? I'm very curious to know exactly what happened...in extreme detail.

Keep writing~! 3
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
You write the best Kuroshitsuji fics, honestly. 11K words and they went by like *that*. Keep up the fabulous work. xD
flavoroflove chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
yes! get to see more of the married stuff... and grell is hilarious , lol. lovely story! :)
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
mind-blowimg... I love your work... Moving onto the next :p
Latiwings chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I've been stalking this series for a while now, it's my favorite! I'm so glad that this one is finally written, and very well written too! *drools at Ciel in Gozilla pajamas*
promocat chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
LOL!i can't stop laughing!poor ciel & sebastian!you have to go on & write up the wedding!i can't wait!
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I really love things happen she you least expect it, and never happen when you want them to: ie grelle sitting by the phone, waiting for sebastions call and never coming until she's cooking. I love ciel's pj's! He looks so cute! I was not expecting hannah to appear at the end, and was that little kid Alios?
Sierra chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Gah thanks for writing this! I am hoping that the something new will be a baby! XD ah your stories are amazing!
ComplicatedDisorder chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
HA! First review.

As always, wonderful, gorgeous prose, Maiden. Keep that writing up. Write a gay novel someday and sell it on Borders, I'll buy ten copies, nine to give as great birthday presents (I don't buy personalized gifts anyway). Love your style and everything else that could be said about an author.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7