Reviews for Love Never Dies
super mario 675 chapter 1 . 6/19
Holy hell holy hell the end gave me a surprise it's five years and they are going back already yes and hay Lin will be surprised to see naruto as the Hokage this is interesting with a smirk
Yoruichi chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
Naruto is diabolic!
Amuletto chapter 13 . 10/24/2014
Oh dear, ITS BLOODY AWESOME.
problem, it's a bit too weird. I mean where did you get that imagination from huh, witch and naruto DO NOT MIX!, but altogether it's cool. ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
Pretty cool, man! All the Guardians need are the jutsu to make up for the loss of their powers!
Luna's Child fanfic chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
What a nice story; thanks for writing it! :D
misuky7 chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
This was adorable. I am happy they got their happy ending. :3
Tsubaki800 chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Great story. Love it.
Rat.Boy'7 chapter 13 . 12/6/2012
what a mushy endind! -_-
Kage no Ryunin chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
All of the goodbyes were heartwrenching, but the one between Will and Sasuke drew tears. Sasuke was actually fairly in character, becoming cold and walking away. This is a great story, so good job.
KunoichiPoet chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
O...M..G... do you know how much i love you? THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY! do you realise that you helped me get one of my best friends into fanfics? THANK YOU! she wasn't really into naruto but she was into W.I.T.C.H and she heard of some of the characters from naruto and when she found out Will ended up with Sasuke i litterly went deaf for 10seconds! and when she read it she was on a high for AGES! I LOVE YOUR STORY! KEEP WRITING COZ YOU GOT FANS! FOR SURE!
edboy4926 chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
Awesome story.
xSasuNaruYaoix chapter 13 . 12/19/2011
I loved this story, reading how Sasuke begged Will not to leave her touched my heart. This story was written beautifully, I'm sad that it's finished but I loved it, thank you for letting me read such a great story...Jaa~nee!
Silver 1412 chapter 13 . 12/7/2011
Awesome. A really nice ending and I already fell in love with Shikari. (What can I say... Shikamaru's my favorite character.)
RedRangerBelt chapter 13 . 12/2/2011
Awesome ending, but it's a bit bittersweet. The magic's in the mystery, but once the mystery's over, so's the magic. But anyway, it was really cool and if you're going to do anymore long stories, I'll be sure to read them.
Applesauce18 chapter 13 . 12/2/2011
and thus we have reached the end!