Reviews for Clocks and Rhymes
swedishluck chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
For some reason I have the feeling Madame Pomfrey planned all of this out..
HOATABEAM97 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I loved this! This story was unbearably adorable, and I enjoyed every minute of it! Great work :)
Be Quiet 1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
oh my goshhh. loove the rhymes.. expessicely
potter and hotter
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
That last line made mencrack up! This is possibly the cutest thing in existence! And that rhyming thing is gold. Pure gold :)
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
*giggle* cute! love the rhymes! :D
bloodytears87 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
lol that was cute
JenniAnimeHotStuff chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I must say, I honestly believe that this fic deserves an A! It is first class work, you obviously pass! I bet you haven't a review from one who rhyme all of the friggin' time. *Draco gets ticked and throws a shoe* Draco, you're such a prat! You're worse than the old dungeon bat! *huggles Snape who disapparates on the spot* Sevvie, you're a prick! You get a kick...IN THE SHIN!

Jenni
Rika'sGrayWolf chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
*giggles* Awwwwwwwww! That was so cute! Another brilliant one!...Though I must wonder how annoying it might get to have to rhyme all of the time. It's cute to read and such but i think I'd wanna kick someone in the shin at the end of the day. What do you think?

-R.G.W
Consulting Shippers chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is really sweet. Loved it!
kyatariina chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
It made me giggle!
2910leiv chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
wow, that was brilliant!
yay chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
cute! you should have made it longer!
Kylha13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Hi! I don't often review but I just had to say I loved it! I don't know how you could come up with those rhymes but you did a great job! :)

Kylha