Reviews for You Don't Know You the Way I Do
Red Vine.
I love it
kyuuka yayoi chapter 22 . 5/25/2013
I actually read this story for 5 hours straight... I really love it.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
I'm not trying to flame or be mean it's just, this story is kind of tough to read cause 1. the characters are just so out of character, 2. Your spelling and grammar is awful and 3. It's all crammed together, there's different parts but there's no lines when one part ends. And reading Draco as a crossdresser and a wimp is just hard to read.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
You really need a beta. Seriously.
silverblondhairedlover chapter 22 . 2/26/2012
it's really wonderful! I love how you pictured Draco in this story and Harry was just a great prat! I think that the conflict with Riddle too short and simple and Ginny would be a little more involve with Draco and Harry relationship, but the way you did this story is great and i simply love it!

Actually, at first i just had a difficulty to imagine Tom Felton in girls' outfit, it made me gag! :laugh: But then, i decided to leave Tom Felton and picture Draco in my imaginary person body..

I'd tried to read your sequel, but when I read that Draco did drugs, i stopped reading. I'm sorry, no offence but drugs is not my thing so i left it.. But I really love this one and I really enjoyed reading it!

Great job!
Kialandi chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
mm i don't like draco dressing like a girl.. it's just.. so 'not-malfoy'
2People chapter 22 . 12/27/2011
I just found this story today and i gotta say that it's awesome dude! I love the relationship between harry and draco and how they end up happy in the end. Great job dude!

~Tia~
WishesintheNightSky chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
From what I've read so far, this is a pretty dang good story, but I have to ask: Did you base this off of Glee? Cuz some of the dialogue seems like Kurt's storyline...and if you have no clue what I'm talking about, it's fine, I was just wondering. xD
Belle A Lestrange chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
I knew Riddle was trouble
Belle A Lestrange chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Ah I imagined it was something like that what happened at Luna's party.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
I can understand why draco is so frustrated and upset.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Wow Harry is such an arse hole. And there were several large grammar errors dotted about but you can solve those with google chrome or a word doc
xkari chapter 23 . 9/11/2011
its brilliant...
atlantis51 chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
It's uncool of Draco to reject Harry!