Reviews for And From the Darkness
giacomplex chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This was just pure excellence! I dreadfully miss your Alice/Claire stories *le sigh*
May996 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Really Fantastic!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Brilliant story! Loved it :D
Anon chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
For the love of God, PLEASE write more Claire/Alice! This is so good!
Bloom2000 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Nice!
Mercs2Girl chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
AWWWW!

That was so incredibly cute and well written.

I liked the humour you put into it. IT made me smile.

Again, well done. :)
Mutty chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I don't know what to say but I like it.555

Sorry for my short comment.
stargaze29 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Awwww! That was sweet, sexy, and romantic all in one. They should so put a scene like this in the next movie. Great job. :)
Sylina38 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Soo nice. Thank you for writing and posting.

Will you please consider writing a fanfic for Helena and Dylan, they are an amazing couple from the series 'The L Word' that the creators completely messed up - pretty please...its my b-day on friday and it would b an awesome present.
depaul7 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
The urgency, the sex, the intimacy... Just perfectly done, as usual! I read the words that said "The End" but could it have been a mistake? Hope so. Thanks for posting.
Lestat Giovanni chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I really enjoyed this! I can't wait to read your next story. But what happened to maybe making a little oneshot about Annabeth telling Clarisse what happened in an 'Afternoon with Athena'?
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Really awesome. I loved Alice's hesitance at the beginning and then bam! pure passions and then all the cute. Great writing :)
Avienda chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
So sweet and happy (•-•), i bet kmart will come unhumanly early and bang on the door, damn you kmart!
ResidentCrazyBlonde chapter 1 . 5/26/2011