Reviews for A Dark Corridor
RosaSilvermist chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
It was a great story at first but you show 'Jim' (isn't it James) and Sirius as such horrid little shits. I think it's a bit ooc, but I'm still gonna finish the story because the plot is quite interesting.
Ya0iLover chapter 26 . 10/1/2014
WHAT. Draco... Dont kidd her... Snape will hunt you down. O.O
Matarsak chapter 27 . 5/27/2012
I had read this story years ago, probably back when I didn't even have an account on here yet. Then some days ago, I was suddenly reminded of this fiction, and oddly enough, I remembered the title, so I decided to check it out. And boy am I happy for having decided to do that! this story is such a joy to read. I love every little thing about it. There are such a great lack of awesome Draco and Snape fanfics, but this one is pure gold. I know that it has been quite a while, but I hope you will continue the sequal. I just can't get enough of it!
The Darkest wizard chapter 31 . 6/23/2010
This is an amazing story!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 31 . 9/18/2008
Wow. Love the story. Going to read the seguel...
minoki chapter 31 . 3/23/2008
wow nice stoy!
hermonine chapter 31 . 9/22/2007
Great story.
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
love it
cckeimig chapter 12 . 5/29/2007
This is really fun so far.

Oh, and I think James was a Chaser in cannon, so it's all good with the Prefect bit.
kasmo chapter 8 . 7/3/2006
I'm glad Draco won and all, but what's up with the telepathy and psyhic abilities? Isn't that a little bit too weird? And Lockhart as Seeker is just unbelievable.
kasmo chapter 5 . 7/3/2006
Whew, lucky James and the others turned up. What the hell did Foxworth give Draco? It was something close to obliviating him! I would have thought Dumbledore would have been more responsible and attune to matters in the castle.
kasmo chapter 4 . 7/3/2006
That stupid professor really is sadistic! He's absolutely nuts. I hope Dumbledore gets there in time or someone does. I can't imagine how bad the consequences could be for both of them if Draco gets bitten. I hope everything works out and I definitely hope Colt is fired.
kasmo chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
Sheesh, how did Professor Colton get hired? He's so mean and unfair. I'm glad Draco made the team, though. He has skill, and having a better broom gives him an even greater advantage. Poor Remus. Colton picked on him as much as Snape picked on Neville, if not more. Why didn't Draco have to be resorted? Everybody just accepted him into the school? Does that mean everybody knows he's from the future? Shouldn't they make up some sort of transfer student story or something and sort him into a house? I mean, he'd probably end up in Slytherin anyways, but just to make it more realistic.
kasmo chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
In this sentence:

"That Jim Potter and Sirius Black are Gryffindor's Beaters? Yeah!" Lestrange growled. "They're the ones. And they are capable of just about anything..."

Are you saying James Potter had a brother or something or is it just a typo? If it is a typo, I would like to point out that James was actually a chaser, not a beater.

Poor Snape. I can't imagine how bad I would feel if I lost my future like that. Imagine how Harry or Draco would feel if they were afraid of flying, when they love it so much. It's no wonder Snape hates them all then.
kasmo chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Wow, it would have been great to travel back in time if it wasn't for the fact that it was done unintentionally. That door was a creative idea. Does that mean if the door appears again, Draco can return to his own world? I hope Draco doesn't change the future too much in a bad way. It's just like Dumbledore to know of Draco's presence already. Nothing going on at Hogwarts slips past him.