Reviews for Naruto Uzumaki Vs The World
Drunken Kunoichi chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
procon chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
Lol I love how witty and clever and just over all hilarious everyone and their personalities are! I really like this story as I really liked the movie! I know you probably won't update this story but I felt I should praise good work when I read it! Ja ne!
RisingMist chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
I for one second that. There really needs to be a chapter 7. There's too much insane goodness in here to miss out on seeing the end of the story! Ed's cameo, gossip jutsu, Kankuro, flying Jiraiya, this chapter had it all! The only reference I missed was the magazine cover of the guy Kankuro had gone to stalk. Was it Shino? I'm rather confused.

Thanks for an ace chapter guys!
joe chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
good story I cant cant wait for the next chapter though I wonder how hinata could do the fourths jutsu
JD Fanficing chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
that was funny, awesome, weird and romantic but more random and unexpected in more ways than one
Cemalidor chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
The zone in/zone out had me confused, but i think this still can be nice. :)
bigdogneversleeps chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I love the concept, and Solvdrage is cowriting, so that makes this story epic level, but it just doesn't fit. A NaruSaku, in all honesty, works better for the crossover than NaruHina. Can you really see Sakura as Knives Chao? No, you don't. You see Hinata, sweet cute Hinata. Sakura more closely aligns with Ramona. And the evil ex's ( I'm not reading but these are my guesses) of Omoi, Kiba, Lee (epic vegan? Come on!), Tenten, Gaara and his identical twin, Shukaku, and Sasuke. No doubt this is good, but I can't get behind the intial concept.
Wing-Gundamknight100 chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
ah, I want to see the fight
Wing-Gundamknight100 chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Wow, this is how Scott Pilgrim got so badass
Rose Tiger chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Everybody is really after Hinata! Poor girl.
LunarCatNinja chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Also, I'm glad to see this as one of the first stories waiting for me. I'll message you later to talk about why I couldn't tell you I was leaving.
Inuyonas chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
So the league wants sasuke to have hinata?

Thats so loyal of them lol
Chewie Cookies chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
God, the humor in this fic never gets old.

Keep up the good work!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Shino is cool, he doesn't deserve a pathetic fight. He could also just surrender or the fight could end in a Time over where Naruto wins by default. I know I've conquered a few final bosses that way by chipping away at their health meter and letting time expire.

And I'd love to see Naruto and Hinata make more use of the Sexy no Jutsu!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Ah! Karin was one of the exes! I did not see that coming! Keep it coming! Really loved it! Can't wait till the next one! Good luck!