Reviews for Collide
Alicia9876 chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Loved it

I was wishing for this too...

I am glad you gave it to us!
bones35 chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
This a wonderful ending; loved!

Always liekd your writing.

Your beta is excellent, too - ya gotta ask her if she's going to finish 'Conclusion'.
Jev chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
The song was in the first episode or was it the pilot? She reconstructing the skull while its playing then Zack brings her a coffee.

Oh Dear...I think i watch too much Bones :)

Great story.
JET1967 chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
I loved it! I need stories like this since the season ended on such a disappointing note for me. A B&B baby at this point is practically the last thing I wanted.

Thank you.

Jane
Rosie chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Great Fic ! I love reading Your stories , keep it up !

Ana yeah , the song was featured in the first episode of season 1 ! I remember it quite well because my boyfriend dumped me While the song wad playing, Annnnnnnnnyway Lol,Love the song , and yeah , is has B/B wrietten all over it!Xoooxo
XxFreeFallingxX chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
great story )

It was on the pilot when she is reconstructing the skull of cleo ellar but im pretty sure they changed it

( or becuase im in Australia it is different though i dont know why they would do that..)

because i watched it online and the song was collide but on the DVD it was a different one. This may have been why you have not heard it )
mereva chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Ah... it was excellent. If only we could see THIS on screen... not going to happen, I assume. Ahhhhh...
Cremant chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Loved it. You did great.
cheysma2000 chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Very sweet and loving chapter. :)
KatsBonesCrazy chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Very nice. I loved it. Thanks for sharing.
my-completeness chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Aw that was great!
etakkate chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
sweet! very lovely! i really wish they had encorporated a meeting at the coffee cart.
LondonLi chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
This was so lovely. I could totally envision this entire scene and I think you hit all the right notes. Enjoy your vacation!
gwmclintock9 chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Nice moment between them. I like the fact that you made them show they were not going to change who they were fundamentally who they are, but willing to bend a bit. Excellent story.
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
There's more right?That can't be the end! Excellent so far!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »