Reviews for Collide
preciousfiction chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Good start. Looking forward to reading more; your stories always make me smile :) Will try to remember reviewing at the end.
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
i loved :O
LondonLi chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I love this new mini-story! I wish they would have addressed this on the show, but I think it's very telling the way each of them are greeting this day. And Booth's thoughts at the end are perfect. I'm so sorry you're so under the weather. I hope you just RELAX all weekend long and start to recover from what sound like a grueling year. Thanks for making the effort to keep us in your schedule.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Hope you are much better and totally recovered from graduation (congratulations, BTW).

Could things be any more polar opposites for these two today? I have had days like Booth's and my sympathy to him.
Angeldream05 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
WOW! this is really beautiful! great start! can't wait for more! :)
Tartantrace chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Yay! A new story - you made my day! Wonderful descriptive prose - more please :0)
Kizabeth chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I love this story, and I totally agree that the finale was somewhat lacking. We never saw what dates they'd written down, nor did we get the proper 'One year' reunion, only the sloppy 7 month reunion in the Season premiere.

I can't wait to read the next chapter to see how it all turns out.

By the way, I read that 'Collide' was featured in the pilot episode that aired on TV, when Brennan is reconstructing the skull, but they changed it to 'Broken Bridge' by Daughter Darling for the DVDs.
Shanna1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
It was in the first episode where she falls asleep while putting the skull back together and Zack brings her a cup of coffee.
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I love it! You are sooooo talented!:D
KatsBonesCrazy chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Collide was in the Pilot episode, fairly early in the episode while Brennan worked all night on reconstructing the skull of the victim, Cleo Eller.

Good chapter. Poor Booth - He's having a rotten start to his day. LOL... Looking forward to the next update.
Alicia9876 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I hope your week gets better and you feel better soon. This is awesome. I love it. Looking forward to your next update.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3