Reviews for Devil in the Details
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This is really amazing, I love the idea. It is so much fun, kind of sweet and hot! I really like it! You did a splendid job writing it, it is so awesome! They both felt very real and I loved the dialogue and their thinking. It just made me immesely happy to read. You writing is superb! You should definitely consider writing a sequal, it would be so fabulous!
Kadyn chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Loved this! The banter between P and O is perfect, and the wording is perfect when it comes to all the little details surrounding your dialog...great way characterization.

Who wouldn't want to shop with Peter Bishop for new underpants hubba hubba! ;P

-KEC
Elialys chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Well, aren't you a devil? X_X You are a wonderful tease. This was funny, perfect, hot and just totally believable; I felt like I was sitting in a corner of that fitting room, shamelessly lurking. If you feel the urge to write a sequel, don't hold it back! XD

Thank you!

*Elialys*
Tiger Mother chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I actually adored this. It was so tense and pent-up and sooo hot- though I did lol at Peter, the bored lord of the manor.

More like this would be very appreciated, I'm sure :)

x
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This is absolutely delicious.

I love the details you've gone to much trouble to include.

My Fav:

..."she realizes that he's watching her reflection in the second mirror as well. He's got a full one hundred eighty degree show."

That's quite hot.

Going to favorites...so, will you take them boot shopping next? *grins*
KJ chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Ahhhh! This is so good :DDDD Pleaseeee tell me you're gonna continue this? :)
doctors gal1792 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This story made me realize that I myself shop far too much in Victoria's Secret.

You mentioned the curtain detail...when their dressing rooms or actually just full length doors...So you basically are alone in this little boxed space.

Hahaha.

Anyways...I loved this. Lovely lovely somewhat smutty goodness. :)
dancer4life5 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Great job!

It's cute/funny/hot all at the same time. Damn, that saleslady for interrupting, LOL.
bluestones1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
GASP..I think i'm going to have to sit for a moment, my brain just short circuited.

that was awesome.