Reviews for Edward Elric and the Order of the Phoenix
Noxy the Proxy chapter 14 . 5/23/2012
This was surprisingly update again so every one(who cares,seriously people,this is one of the few ones where Ed actually goes toe to toe with that Toad-can't spell her name and don't care to learn-) can know what's happening.
Honda Natsuka chapter 14 . 5/23/2012
A QUESTION!

Okay, what did Ron get from Ed? :3
shinigami109 chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
so what exactly did ed get ron? you never actually said.
wishfulliving89 chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
love the chapter. very funny. so cant wait for the next chapter.
777angeloflove chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
INTRESTING STORY SO FAR! BUT IT'S MIDNIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW SO I GOTTA GO! I'LL READ THE REST LATER! (_)
animeman12 chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
personally i think all of the chapters should be this long. but so far so good... if only mustang were here, he'd snap his fingers a umbridge would die cuz of fire... just a thought
Hidari chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
Awww... thank you for the update. I reread everything again. Edward is adorable of course. Maybe more girls ogling him and making him blush next chapters?
hurricaneclaw chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
Aww, poor Ed. *pats* I like you in all your shortness, just the way you are 8D
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Grow-Me-Tall sweets! HAHAHA! GENIUS!

...:D I like the little fluffyness moment! :D Great writing as usual!
Mel72000 chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
Thank you for this chapter, I love the moment about Christmas, very cute !
SimStars chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
Have to say, I was not expecting this to be the reason for my latest email, but boy am I happy it was!

I love the idea of all the presents - the little Al charm and awwwww. Also, the image of Harry wearing Ed's coat is just- it is too awesome to comprehend.

Looking forward to more soon :D :D
FireFull12 chapter 13 . 5/15/2012
Well I have to say that this was a very good story I really like it and am adding it to my C2 anyway I really like Edwards attitude and think it fits him very well. I however do not like that Dumbledore treats him like a child after all he has been through in the army and with Al. I guess that your Ed isn't as mature as something I would put in my own story but hey it is after all your story. I hope that in the battle Ed faces Bella instead or Sirius facing her but mostly because Sirius had always been one of my favorite characters... Anyway I am hoping for more soon:)

Good Luck

-FireFull12-
Elivira chapter 13 . 5/15/2012
Nice jod I can't wait for the next update
Cianide chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
Nice story!
imafuckingusername.dealwithit chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
I really really really like it...

You have an excellent writing style.

but... i really like Ed...

Could you centre the plot around him more? Like, making it more related to his plot? It kind of seems more focused on the HP book.
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »