Reviews for Edward Elric and the Order of the Phoenix
Shadow Sora94 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
As someone who read this before (and feels bad he didn't review it now), let me just say I loved this story and I do look foward to seeing this rewrite c:
wedertz chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
Although I'm disappointed your not finishing this story, I understand your reasons why. This is one of those very rare decent crossover fics. I wish you life, love and happiness.
imafuckingusername.dealwithit chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
If you're going to delete is, could you give us permission to copy it so we can read it later?
I promise, no copyright infringement intended on my part.
I just don't want this lost.
Is that okay?

-IMFU
Eye of a Hawk chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
I am sorry you had such a bad experience with your story. Please keep writing, even if you don't share it (though I hope someday you may come back to this story). I did enjoy this piece. Good Luck!
Fictional History chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
I'm so sorry that you feel this way about posting and I wish so badly that those anon assholes would stop bein so rude and mean to people. I respect your decision to delete this story and I hope that you can still write good stories like this. You never need to publish them, but maybe just writing for yourself would be a good thing, yes? I wish you good luck with your life!
ReenaKanda chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
I loved the story up until now and I am sad to see it go. If you decide to repost or put it up on a different site can you let me know?

I know you may not see this but if you do, thanks,
ReenaKanda
Engineer4Ever chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
Hey, hey listen to me. Here is the thing 'screw other people', write what want, take the good with the bad, so unless you feel your writing sucks, then forget about those A-holes. Don't let them get you down. Take down the fic if need. Heck re-write in your spare time and up load it when you feel confident about it, if not, then just write, it makes me feel good. ;) Good luck to ya, don't feel blue dude, people just stink at times.

Here's to you AR!
ToshikoSensei chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
I have looked back through the past 15 pages of reviews and have seen only 3 that I would truly consider negative. Most have been very positive and there were a few offering constructive criticism so I am a bit confused where the feeling of all the negative reviews is coming from.

Give people a public forum and some of them will be dicks. It is sad that you fee so bogged down by these people that you are not only abandoning your story but deleting it.
IHaveHornsHoldingUpMyHalo chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
That sounds like a genuinely interesting story, and I hope some day I'll be able to read it. I'm sorry for all the bad reviews you've gotten but I can't change that now. It's your decision to take your stories away so I'll respect that. Thank you for letting me be able to read what you've written so far on this site
SaturnXK chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
So I know you said you probably wouldn't read reviews for this, but I'll just say it anyway in the off chance you'll see it.

All I have to say is that I'm sorry that ff has made you feel this way, and that a writer should never have to dread something like this to the point of discontinuation of the story.

I wish you the best of luck in the future, and I'm sad it's come to this.
CrazyForYuu chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
Hellu! I think it's great that you do what feels best for you, but I'm sorry that I can't read the rest *pout*
If you are posting on another site then maybe you can PM me?
Writing should be fun... so have fun!
Serendipital chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
I'm really sorry that some reviewers made this awful for you. But I think that some of them were only trying to help - the ones that pointed out what they considered OOCness and spelling mistakes without being jerks about it (cursing, calling you names, etc. - the flamers).

Anyway, I hope that you feel better, and if you ever decide to write again I'll be happy to see it. Good luck!
ahsuuka chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
I'm really sorry to hear you're not continuing, and taking this story down. I've never reviewed before, but I really enjoyed this story. I can't believe people can be so horrible over fanfiction, that's so ridiculous. And this isn't even a bad fiction at all, it/you don't deserve that treatment! This is really good! It's a shame the whole thing didn't play out, because I really love that plot. Using the arch as Ed's way home is such a clever idea! But of course, you have to do what's best for you, you don't owe us anything at all. So good luck, I'm sorry, and no matter what KEEP WRITING! You don't have to post it anywhere if you don't want to, but please don't stop writing due to a couple of people acting like scum. I hope to see you back one day, whether it be here or on another site.
RoxyStar05 chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
This is why we can't have nice things. This was a wonderful story and some egotistical assholes had to come and fuck that up. Seriously guys, this is happening too much. These story's are for your own enjoyment, not so you can have something to fuck up!
Deadpool949 chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
If this is your first draft, then this is the best first draft I've read in a long time. I really did like this story and I've got today screw the assholes who are treating you like crap. Please for the love of god keep this story because it's one of the best stories on this site. The main reason why people would want to tear you down is either because they are jealous of a good writer or just want to troll. Once again you are a great writer and made possibly one of the best fullmetal alchemist and harry potter crossovers in a long time
357 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »