Reviews for Edward Elric and the Order of the Phoenix
DuoTrunksIzayaDRRRNerd chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
I have enjoyed reading this story up until this part. This is one of the biggest problems I've seen in fanfiction-they make the characters do things they wouldn't do. Ed so far has been himself, hot-headed, mature, smart, precocious, egotistical, arrogant, and lovable alchemist prodigy that he is. Everyone else seems in character as well.

But there were two things that sort of threw me off. First, Ed not knowing what diminutive means? He's a reader and a fast one, at that. Also, the kid is a freaking genius. There's no way he would be that stupid and not know what it means. That was OOC for a smart kid like Ed. Leaving in his impulsive behavior is a plus, that's our Ed for you. :D

Second, why would Ed even open up about his past? Ed is the sort of person who closes himself off from others, and he barely if ever talks about his past to others. It's that painful. Yet you have him divulge it easily without a second thought. That's not like Ed at all, that's majorly OOC. How would Ed even be ABLE to talk about seeing his dead mother, losing his limbs and his brother like it was natural? He'd be showing some sort of emotion...but most likely, he'd clam up or leave the room rather than talk about it.

Ed is the guy who pushes people away because he cares too much to let them get hurt. I saw a story on here where Sasuke immediately spoke about the death of his clan like it was nothing. O.o What? How does that make any sense? And as for the other authors giving you concrit, that's a good thing. Criticism helped me become as good a writer as I am today.

I appreciate critical reviews, because they help you think about your story. I will probably continue reading as long as Ed stays in-character.
Isobel chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
Given dumbledore knowns legimancy mind reading is one of his skills :)
MagicoftheWorld chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
Update as soon as you can please!
Firefly264 chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
*poke*
*poke
*poke*

Just know that I will continue to poke until you update! Argh, why are all the good stories left forgotten?!

... *poke*
Bashirisuku chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
MORE!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
Well I wouldnt mind those sweets, if of course they did have some kind of trick to them.
kairi loves sora chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
Ed wasn't as angry as I thought he would be. He can finally eat caldron cakes again. Yeah! Poor Ed he was so paranoid. He should watch himself one of these days he is going to get into trouble. Lol. Looking forward to the next chapter. See ya.
blackhope88 chapter 17 . 7/23/2013
UPDATE, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, UPDATE!
blackhope88 chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
So what was Ron's gift? I don't think you mentioned it. Did he get a broom from Edward?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/20/2013
please update soon i really want to read the next chapter this is an awsome book that i want to read a lot
RedWolf Lover chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
ALRIGHT! KEEP IT UP! I'M WATCHING YOU!
I Before A Except After K chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
So you' re writing a crossover between Fullmetal Alchemist and Harry Potter, yet you still call it the sorceror's stone? Are you stupid or something?
I Before A Except After K chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Look, if someone points out a mistake you made, don't apologize, FIX IT! Apologizing just draws attention to your easily rectified mistakes, and failing to fix them after apologizing just proves that you're lazy.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/28/2013