Reviews for Edward Elric and the Order of the Phoenix
AquilineFeline chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
...noses are made of cartilage.
That is all.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
So basically, you're a zoo animal with a sign on your cage that says "Fed with reviews from visitors. Drop reviews in feed bucket." or something like that? Well this is a very good prologue
tarooso chapter 15 . 4/29/2013
"Well, I have an alternative." He stepped over to a cabinet in the corner and opened it up to reveal a silver basin. "Edward, this is a pensieve."

Ed inspected it, "Is that Latin for toilet?" He asked.

one of the best quotes i've heard. great job, is this going to be continued?
librapyrope chapter 17 . 4/26/2013
Loving this story! I love the way you portray Ed, I laughed a lot while reading. Great job!
rabbit keys chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
I like this story a lot. Good job.
Saya-Cute chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
Aaahhh my God! Please update! I love this story so much _
Tyloris chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
Wow, this is a great story! Keep up the fantastic work!
et12356 chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Edward is pretty damn good at English too. He knows Latin after all, I don't really think you justified it all that well. Plus the fact that he has been around adults his entire life and I'm sure he's been called lots of insults that are apparently complex as well as 'diminutive.'
Rain of the Forest chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
Good... Harry FINALLY kept his mouth shut about something he SHOULDN'T of seen...
Rain of the Forest chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
Let me guess. He decided to let Ginny be his valantine because he didn't want to see her sad?
Velvetdeath chapter 17 . 3/10/2013
Sorry, but googy-goody Harry seeing Ed's memories? He should be more horrified or have thrown up or something. His attitude is far too blasé about it, I don't buy it. Seeing that should fuck him up a bit. Though his idiotic failure to understand the basic concept of privacy and why Ed is mad at him is totally IC.
ShunpoGekigami chapter 17 . 3/7/2013
So good! I can't wait for the next chapter! And as for what Ed's patronus would be... Probably something giant to match his ego. Or something small to match his height.
Cassi chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
I would've loved to see Edward and Sirius' mother's portrait fighting! Can you write out what they said?
Cassi chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I like where this is going!
ThEdOdGyOnE chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
This is great! The suspense and twists you have are perfect :) Please update soon I really enjoy it!
xox