Reviews for A Little Closure
malexfaith chapter 9 . 2/18
This has been an amazing series. I've been captivated and blown away for days now. The length was awesome, the flow and growth of the story over time was perfect. The depth, the detail, the way you captured the moments, the thoughts, the feelings... so beautiful. Amazing read. Thanks heaps for sharing
Joan chapter 8 . 1/1
Nice wrap up to the series
Paullie chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
Beautifully written. Thank you.
Kburr chapter 9 . 5/20/2015
What a nice series you two have put together! I stayed up until 3:00 am to finish them. Thanks - I'll look forward to your next inspiration.
NotJustAShadow chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
Oh my god. Ok I read the entire series this week and I love it sooooooooo much! You two are brilliant writers, I love the story and the characters are spot on perfect! I find it so hard to write Maura so I credit you fully for that! I can't wait to read more of your stories and RIZZLES FOREVER!
Lktwh13 chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
Wonderful! I loved this series. Thanks so much for writing it!
planenutty chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
Amazing series. Loved every chapter of each story. Thank you.
cjunited38 chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
well i absolutely loved these stories ty i am gay myself so i know wat its like to be ostrosized against the world where they miss the point completely which is the only person who has the say on everything is god we as ppl are here on earth just to be happy and enjoy life but to help those in need also.
KeepCalmAndRizzlesOn chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
This story is amazing! Plus Bobby is highlarious!- Rizzlesmepriceless
DarXe chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
This was an awesome little series.
j9tigger chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Read this entire series, and am completely in love with the entire fic universe. The town, Bobby, the daddy daughter talk, Angela being less than thrilled, and Maura stepping up to take care of Jane in so many situations and in so many ways - I adore it.. ADORE
Darcyless chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
I really enjoyed the series. Especially the JJ plotline- it really suits the characters.
icepikk chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
"She makes me feel less… unwell about myself as a person and more… human, less like I'm going through the motion. She gives me a sense of peace; she's my downtime. Just being around her is a diversion from all the panic and bad things in my life. Jane turned to look down into the hazel eyes so patiently watching her. She's my… family and she has me completely wrapped around her finger. JJ would love it."

Can't believe I missed that the first time I read through these. Saved rereading this series for the holiday weekend, knowing that the holiday would likely necessitate high-order escapism into a story that was sad, and loving, and deeply encouraging. Mission accomplished. Also, I've got to say... I think pliant is my new favorite word, at least how you use it. As always, my thanks.
LadySheeryng chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
Oh my god, I just finished reading the whole series and I'm hopeful, sad,... I feel everything I feel when I finish a book I really like. God, I just wanted to keep reading, I would've read in the shower if I could.

Thank you so much for the story, pass them to Googlemouth as well if you have the chance.
Cara4Ever chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
Ah, the end.. / your stories definitely have a "hate to see you leave, love to watch you go" quality to them. Thank you for taking the time out of your lives to write these stories for us to enjoy.

Not really sure if you'd ever really received a straight up thank you for writing. Just wanted to make sure you knew.