Reviews for It's as simple as ABC
it is a good story, I would like to see a story about kay and bridget if there is one out there somewhere
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
ha ha, the mental image is hilarious and being a teacher myself who has had more than her share of annoying students makes it even more fun
pamlin chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I did enjoy it! Nice job. I liked the homey touch about the wooden spoon. I can see that! I can also see Gawain losing his temper and striking out… I think you have a nice handle on the characters, and I would like to see more from you. Thanks for the story!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Cute! Loved it.
a-wonderful-afterlife chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Oh, this did make me laugh. Gawain is exactly as I see him when I try to write him, too (though I never do get it quite right :( ) and the brooding, cranky types are always good fun to pick on hehe

Loved this and the way you've written it; fluid and easy to follow. Sometimes some of the hardest scenes to write can turn out as your best pieces. Whether you agree or not is up to you, but it's what I've found from my own writings. Well done, and I'll be stalking your profile to see if you've written anything else. -skips off to do some stalking-

AWA x
Akatsuki Red chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
That was a really sweet story! I think you did a good job staying in character. I would love it if you wrote more stories featuring Kay and Gawain - there aren't enough fics in this section.
Princess Shahrazad chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Juat saying. Kay is already smoking HAWTT. Him teaching the alphabets set me on fire.