Reviews for In Between
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Makes more sense (and is far more sexy) than canon. loved it.
L.A.91 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
NeverthelessTwin chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I see why you won.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Love
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Love it! Love everything about this! Hmm would have preferred to read this and maybe watch this? Lol who am I kidding I.. I love the books... And only the books -.-; but I LOVE this! XD your a genius I say! Genius!
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
loved that even after everything that had gone on and Carlisle meeting Esme they could still not stay away from each other xx
in between chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
it is no wonder your story won the was amazingly written,it wasn't kinky,the research and how you used the information was (i can't even think of another word), the plot was very captivating (i hope i spelled that right). i hope one day I would be able to write like you.
sandraj60 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
"Carlisle's top priority had always been blending in. And blending in meant playing a part, finding a mate, settling down. It certainly did not mean perpetuating a homosexual affair with a boy who, by all intents and purposes, was better suited to the role of a son. Or, at least, a younger brother. He was seventeen for Christ's sake."

Carlisle was over 200 years old and still stuck in the middle ages.

I loved the frequent references to Edward's age throughout the story.
prassacut chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Ah yes, well you see, this right here is so perfect that I won't even try lol

Your story is wonderful and it's great that you won in so many categories.

The research you've done add so much to the story, too.

I love it to the bone!

I'm so glad you got drunk in Asia lol

Thank you for sharing!

hugs,

L.
loopylou992 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
WOW! Love this. It is not your normal slash story which makes it more interesting to read. Love that Esme knew and wanted them to be together and happy
Malice Slashlover chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Amazing! So Dark and so, so hot! I loved your historical facts.
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
loved the historical parts scattered in the story...and how they tied in with edward's thirst. He was working his way through the criminal world nicely. Great oneshot xx
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Growing pains! Well done. I would have like this as a replacement Twilight maybe add Jasper to their loving relationship. I'm pervy that way! LOL
Queendel chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I like this. I like this Edward - not much angst with him. He got his man in the end and he was not bitter. Would have love for it to be more chapters.
theswandive chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Ahhh! I love this o/s! I drive past the Green Dolphin every week, now I'll never look at it the same way again. LOL Wonderful job! Good luck!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »