Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
misuky7 chapter 43 . 5/27/2014
This was a beautiful story. Most wonderfully well written. I adored it. :3
Laughingmyheadof chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
Oh my gosh. I'm reading this and literally laughing at tht part- yet again smiling like a mad man... dang its so funnyy
melann chapter 43 . 5/24/2014
truly brilliant story, I enjoyed it and I loved it. you are an awesome writer, thank you for your amazing work
Aliahthewolgirl chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
It's been a long time since a story that talks about traitorous hands has made me laugh like this hehe XD

Wonderful story by the way, i love your writing!
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 43 . 4/28/2014
Fawkes you are truly brilliant in spinning this tale, there is a perfect balance of adventure/drama/hurt/comfort and humour in it. You are able to so easily keep the reader captivated, one chapter turns into 5 and 5 turns into hours spent reading without meaning to.

You sir have earnt this favourite and follow.
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 35 . 4/26/2014
Must admit I'm a tad bit disappointed at the ending, I like a bit of drama and
[SPOILERS]

I was hoping Snape stayed as a spy he could still do missions and deal with Voldemorts 'Play time' while having Harry. Although I must admit I thought Voldemort would have caught on a lot sooner.
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 32 . 4/26/2014
I do like picturing that scene, 3 drunk boys and a pissed of kitten! Oooh she can use her claws when she wants to. :3
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 30 . 4/26/2014
So Severus gives Albus the lemon drops? Yep i knew it, they have been laced with a calming draught without a doubt.
Hope I get to see a bit of Tabby later on

One say Sev, Slinky will like you just as much as Harry...maybe..
Sailor Pandabear chapter 43 . 4/26/2014
Nice
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 26 . 4/25/2014
. I love Slinky but I keep referring to the damned elf as a she!
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 23 . 4/25/2014
"arse to broom! arse to broom!" XD lmao
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 20 . 4/25/2014
Almost sad they wont spend as much time with each other. Potions class should be interesting,
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 17 . 4/25/2014
Oooh I quite like mischievous Harry!
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
I'm glad that Harry's speech was addressed and not just glossed over and also that you show his childish side every so often. :)
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 14 . 4/24/2014
Have you ever tried a peanut butter and honey sandwich? I would try it my self but I can't stand the taste of nuts!
1,613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »