Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
marthapreston4 chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
I love how you snape and dumble conversation like a chess match
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
I love the way you made Snape inner dialogue
scoug chapter 43 . 8/10/2014
This was an absolutely beautiful story! I laughed and cried all the way through. You did a magnificent job!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
I love it when sev is mentally fighting with himself,or just being snarky
DannyforJesus chapter 43 . 8/5/2014
I Loved Harry's Birthday wish I am glad Harry and Severus are father/son Please do a sequel soon thanks Fawkes have a nice day from DannyforJesus
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Hmm... way too Homeric in the dialog tags.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/10/2014
One of the best fanfic I've read. It was amazing! I wish you would make a sequel.
SlytherinsGoldenGirl chapter 43 . 7/6/2014
Incredible! That is the only way to describe this story. I could not put it down.
InArduisFidelius chapter 43 . 6/30/2014
This started as a bit of a clich├ęd idea ... but it turned out brilliantly. You captured the tone of the harry potter books perfectly. I would love to read a sequel to this, even if it was just a series of one shots. There is so much more that you could explore in this world you have created. I would love to read about the great reveal of harry and snape. Also, it would be interesting to see how surius would fit into Harrys large family. Pretty please update sometime soon :)
Daniela for God chapter 43 . 6/27/2014
I am happy that Harry James Severus Snape Potter has a loving father and family at last Fawkes please post a sequel to Harry's Birthday wish
Seraphina Luna-Lilly Snape chapter 40 . 6/24/2014
I love Quiralmort best god-damned villan ever
BookLover8 chapter 43 . 6/19/2014
I love this story and I really hope that you decide to write a sequel. It is now one of my alltime favorites. (That list has been growing a lot lately.)
animal lover13 chapter 39 . 6/3/2014
I feel smart. I've only taken one Spanish class and i can read all but 1 or 2 words that you wrote, but I know what you mean. And most people say that you don't learn anything in highschool Spanish
DarkSakura159 chapter 43 . 5/29/2014
I LOVE YOUR STORY! Thank you for the best Harry Potter story EVER!
misuky7 chapter 43 . 5/27/2014