Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
Danny for Jesus chapter 43 . 2/9/2015
I loved Your Story Fawkes please Write a Sequel to Harry's Birthday Wish
guest chapter 19 . 2/7/2015
Now the insolent brat has as many names as the old codger
Danny for Jesus chapter 43 . 1/29/2015
I loved Reading Your Story Fawkes Please Write A Sequel To Harry's Birthday Wish Meanwhile I'll Read Part Three of the Whelp Series
Gleas chapter 43 . 1/29/2015
I'm surprised Severus still had booze left XD! I love the birthday party and the innocent unveiling and everything about this story! Amazingly written and it was really quite addictive :)
Gleas chapter 6 . 1/24/2015
Severus is hilarious! love his inside thoughts...
The Amber Author chapter 12 . 1/20/2015
You have talent...a talent of making me cry buckets. Thank you. I'm sure I'm a decent person by my measures, so I won't curse you for making me emotional. Instead I will tell you that you just made my phone damp...Listening to Safe and Sound by Taylor S. and reading this...

*crys another bucket*
The Amber Author chapter 11 . 1/20/2015
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you (x500) Why!? Why do you have to make me cry! My 13th birthday is closing, and I need as much dignity as I can collect for my teenage life! Damn you for stripping me of my pride! Damn you to the depths of TARTARUS!
The Amber Author chapter 10 . 1/20/2015
Ha! Ha! I beat you again, I didn't cry on this one!

Maybe just a tear...or two...or..
The Amber Author chapter 9 . 1/20/2015
*Glares triumphantly* HA! I did not cry on this chapter!
The Amber Author chapter 8 . 1/20/2015
I hate you!

The Amber Author chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
You just had to make me cry since chapter 4 huh?
Bewitchedgal chapter 12 . 1/18/2015
Thank you-so many HP fanfiction writers keep Severus in a mold-as if his character is written in stone. Let him be out of character(the character Rowling has created) let him fly.
marthapreston4 chapter 17 . 1/17/2015
The end of this chapter has so much cuteness its hard to handle
Danny for Jesus chapter 43 . 1/12/2015
I loved Reading your story Fawkes please Write A Sequel to Harry's Birthday Wish Meanwhile I'll read the Pre Guardian Series
Danny for Jesus chapter 43 . 1/10/2015
I loved Reading Your Story Fawkes please write a Sequel to Harry's Birthday Wish
1,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »