Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
Dimplz chapter 14 . 5/12
Snape says, "Mr. Potter," WAY too many times.
Dimplz chapter 13 . 5/12
I really like the story so far. I think you're doing a good job with Snape's character. I know this fic has long been complete, but I have a few comments.

First, Snape says 'Mr. Potter' WAY too frequently. He says it in practically every line of dialogue. In natural speech, we don't repeat the person's name back to them much at all and in writing, you really only need a character to reference another in order to make the dialogue clear to the reader. When only the two of them are speaking, there really is no need for Snape to keep saying his name. BTW, Snape says 'Mr. Potter' 41 times in this chapter! :D

Also, spanking as a method of discipline for a physically abused child is probably not the best.
SaiyaCat chapter 12 . 5/12
Severus is so Sweet.
daithi4377 chapter 37 . 5/3
Dumb question but why couldn't the dragon handlers go to Hagrids hut since Charlue knows Hagrid or have Hagrid carry the dragon to the astronomy tower himself?
daithi4377 chapter 36 . 5/3
Why didn't Hagrid remind them of curfew?
daithi4377 chapter 35 . 5/3
I wondered when Quirrell would show up again.
daithi4377 chapter 34 . 5/3
Lol I love the fact that that little elf is punishing the adults when the adults punish the child...the best part is the three men are allowing it. I wonder if anyone else will notice the state of the robes of the three men for the next two weeks.
daithi4377 chapter 33 . 5/3
Who is going to be worse...Severus or Remus...or Minerva!
daithi4377 chapter 32 . 5/3
So if Minerva had been invited I wonder if the needed vial would have been withheld for as long as it was? The ear twisting was hilarious.
daithi4377 chapter 31 . 5/3
At least he didn't have extra lines to do. At some point I imagine more than just Remus will be pranked eh?
daithi4377 chapter 30 . 5/3
Leave it to Minerva to be the one to give the prank gifts.
daithi4377 chapter 29 . 5/3
I truly have this feeling the the Dursleys are not going to get off scot free this year.
daithi4377 chapter 28 . 5/2
I miss Dobby but I think Slinky is a remarkable elf. Severus's musing on the try and its resemblance to Harry is spot on...I wonder if that will be the Wizards first artificial tree lol.
daithi4377 chapter 27 . 5/2
I wonder what Harry would have drawn for Sev? Those cards sound beautiful and so very special.
daithi4377 chapter 26 . 5/2