Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
TweakyGhostLover chapter 8 . 9/10/2016
XD XD IM LAUGHING SO HARD YASSS GO SEV XD XD XD GO ALBUS
TweakyGhostLover chapter 7 . 9/10/2016
YASSS GO SEV GO MINNIE THEY SAID IT IN SYMC YASSSSS AWESOME awwww go lily AWESOME
TweakyGhostLover chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
TweakyGhostLover chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
YASSSS GO SEV
AWWWW GO SEV AWWW HARRY AWWWW SEV GO SEV
Exosuho1991 chapter 43 . 8/22/2016
Enjoyed this story so much, the way you wrote the emotions of Harry and the rest were perfect. It had enough laughter and tears and serious moments. Recommend it to anyone who wants to see the softer side of Severus Snape.
Severus Regulus Dumbledore chapter 24 . 8/22/2016
I never knew Quirell wears a purple "turbine"! HA! HA! HA!
Zigostia chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
I loved your entire story, and I come back many, many times to reread! The last chapter was my favorite and how you progressed Snape's character was amazing.
Bluewolf80 chapter 43 . 8/12/2016
Loved it. Thanks!
I only wished you would have written more about Harry playing Quidditch.
AmberRiver02 chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
The first few chapters made me cry. They were really well written, you managed to incorporate humour, seriousness and sincerity into your writing. I loved it alot, and I hope Harry gets better! :)
Scorbus Is Real chapter 24 . 8/2/2016
I love how in cannon, McGonagall takes 5 points for "going after a troll" but 50 points for being out of bed
MissingInspiration chapter 8 . 7/13/2016
OH MY GOSH! XD I love how Severus argues with himself!
Zoha Ven chapter 14 . 6/29/2016
This chapter was ridiculously funny! Especialy how Severus talks to himself and Dumbldore mocks Snape! I love the story so far!
Quicksilver2011 chapter 11 . 6/13/2016
I'm quite enjoying the story, though I do have one question. What calendar are you using that has only 2 weeks between Harry's birthday on July 31st and the start of the Hogwarts school term on September 1st. Last I looked the month of August was 31 days or just over 4 weeks long.
Girlydotme chapter 30 . 6/10/2016