Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2016
Minerva: "We do not blame you. If anybody is to blame is it me for I knew they were the worst sort of muggles the night Harry was left."
Interesting. Minerva knew this from watching them one day before Harry was there, but Mrs Figg never figured it out in ten years.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
Dumbledore is surprised and angry to discover how the Dursleys treated Harry?
In book 5 he says "I knew I was condemning you to ten dark and difficult years." He knew before, not found out later.
Also in book 5, Mrs Figg admitted that she knew the Dursleys wouldn't let Harry come if they suspected he might enjoy it. Although not evidence of physical abuse, it shows that the Dursleys are less than neutral towards Harry's happiness. And Mrs Figg was there to watch Harry and report to Dumbledore, so he knew.

The most plausible explanation is that Dumbledore wanted Harry to be abused. Harry should be trained to feel responsible for everything that goes wrong, to feel himself worthless, so that he would be willing to die. With how his life has been, death can't be much worse.
MrsFH chapter 43 . 12/15/2016
Thank you for sharing your story, I enjoyed it very much.

I do think you could use a bit of a grammar refresher, as you consistently misuse the words "lied" (which means having told a falsehood - not the act of reclining prone on a surface like a bed), "vile" (which means evil or foul, not the glass container or vial used to hold potions), and "bare" (which means uncovered or naked, when you meant "bear" (to carry or endure something). I could go on with problems like this likely caused by a reliance on a spell-check program instead of a good editor.

But your ability to tell a story shines through the errors. Thanks again for the story!
Alex chapter 10 . 12/6/2016
"Step one. Open mouth. Step two. Insert foot. Step three. Back peddle and get yourself out of this!"

While he has done the first two steps wonderfully, I doubt he will have such success with the third
Anna chapter 43 . 11/18/2016
This. Is. The. Best. Ever. Fan fiction. That. I've. Ever. Read. I. Love. You. So. Much. For. Creating. This. Amazing. Stuff :")
Guest chapter 43 . 11/6/2016
Thank you for gracing us readers with your wonderful writing, please continue and post a sequel, I want to read more!
Guest chapter 43 . 10/24/2016
Thus is amazing. I love it. Thank you for a good story.
Sam chapter 43 . 10/11/2016
U should do a sequel. I'm curious as to what happens to draco
Sam chapter 20 . 10/1/2016
U should make it so that severus aND lupin start datinh
Sam chapter 12 . 9/30/2016
I like the the harry effect
Aqua Aquana chapter 43 . 9/20/2016
Sequel plz!
Aqua Aquana chapter 42 . 9/20/2016
Amazing man amazing! That banter of sev and remy shit!it was d best! Loved the chap
Zalia chapter 43 . 9/18/2016
Lovely! Thank-you for seeing it through to the end. :)
TweakyGhostLover chapter 43 . 9/15/2016