Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
nightpurr chapter 30 . 6/24/2015
It is amazing how talented you are but in truth that doesn't really surprise me after reading this so far.
You put so much emotion into your story. The love , the laughter, the understanding of one enough. The learning, the growing. The tears, the learning of ones own self & so much more.
I hope that there are many, many others that are blessed with the by your story.
I can only say for myself that you have brought joy to my day(s).
A true fan always. Nightpurr
nightpurr chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
What can I say it is a wonderful humorous version of the young Harry story.
Thanks again for the laughter you have brought me.
A fan always
nightpurr chapter 8 . 6/22/2015
Wonderful thank you so much for being laughter & a true smile into my life.
A fan always
nursing a hangover chapter 43 . 6/21/2015
This story was absolutely fantastic. I love where you took all of the characters.
I really hope you will post a sequel!
I'd love to read how this story would progress in Harry's years at Hogwarts!
kittyranma chapter 43 . 6/11/2015
Oh I really enjoyed this story. As to Horcuxs I always felt that the one in Harry should have been re-absorbed into Voldy when he passed through Harry in first year.
Lil Red Writer chapter 14 . 6/8/2015
Cute! cute! cute!
nyco chapter 11 . 6/7/2015
This is awesome
Guest chapter 43 . 6/3/2015
Loved the story
Hope u post the full series in this angle
Waiting or rather dieing in anticipation
Mels
Lisa Cooper chapter 17 . 5/24/2015
In Chaper 17 of HARRY'S BIRTHDAY WISH you said the difference between a good person and a bad person was..., and how to change-you wrote that so clearly. Very well done. May you have every millimeter of that. Thank you for this chapter; again exceedingly well done.
kittyranma chapter 31 . 5/18/2015
I don't know about anyone else but I really like Severus's inner conversations.
moms5thchild chapter 43 . 4/26/2015
I recently found this story and enjoyed it very much very much.
Erica chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
I absolutely loved this fanfiction. It was such an amazing read!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/16/2015
I'm loving it.

Really, abused Harry, family Dumbledore and Snape, punishment for dursleys... Snapes inner thoughts are the icing on the cake- I love it! I keep laughing at the inner monologues as well, like the traitor hand :-)

It amused me! I am gonna keep reading now- ja ne!

KawaiiKitsuneGirl (who is an idiot and forgot her password)
SparrowSky1 chapter 43 . 2/27/2015
oh my goodness i read all of this in one day and i luaphed sp hard! you are a true comedian! i give you full props for everything! i had to re read almost all the chapters because of how funny and brilliant it was! you have a true gift! this was a great pleasure to read!
Guest chapter 43 . 2/26/2015
Oh please write a sequel and I REALLY enjoyed reading this!
1,670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »