Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
nursing a hangover chapter 43 . 6/21
This story was absolutely fantastic. I love where you took all of the characters.
I really hope you will post a sequel!
I'd love to read how this story would progress in Harry's years at Hogwarts!
kittyranma chapter 43 . 6/11
Oh I really enjoyed this story. As to Horcuxs I always felt that the one in Harry should have been re-absorbed into Voldy when he passed through Harry in first year.
Lil Red Writer chapter 14 . 6/8
Cute! cute! cute!
nyco chapter 11 . 6/7
This is awesome
Loved the story
Hope u post the full series in this angle
Waiting or rather dieing in anticipation
Lisa Cooper chapter 17 . 5/24
In Chaper 17 of HARRY'S BIRTHDAY WISH you said the difference between a good person and a bad person was..., and how to change-you wrote that so clearly. Very well done. May you have every millimeter of that. Thank you for this chapter; again exceedingly well done.
kittyranma chapter 31 . 5/18
I don't know about anyone else but I really like Severus's inner conversations.
moms5thchild chapter 43 . 4/26
I recently found this story and enjoyed it very much very much.
Erica chapter 1 . 4/18
I absolutely loved this fanfiction. It was such an amazing read!
I'm loving it.

Really, abused Harry, family Dumbledore and Snape, punishment for dursleys... Snapes inner thoughts are the icing on the cake- I love it! I keep laughing at the inner monologues as well, like the traitor hand :-)

It amused me! I am gonna keep reading now- ja ne!

KawaiiKitsuneGirl (who is an idiot and forgot her password)
SparrowSky1 chapter 43 . 2/27
oh my goodness i read all of this in one day and i luaphed sp hard! you are a true comedian! i give you full props for everything! i had to re read almost all the chapters because of how funny and brilliant it was! you have a true gift! this was a great pleasure to read!
Oh please write a sequel and I REALLY enjoyed reading this!
Danny for Jesus chapter 43 . 2/14
I loved Reading Your Story Fawkes Please write a Sequel to Harry's Birthday Wish
LilyLunaPotter chapter 43 . 2/13
Dear Fawkes1725 ,
I do not know where you are but I do believe that on April of 2012 you promised us a sequel . Seeing as you have disappointed us I do believe you shall come out of your hiding spot ( wherever it is ) and carry on with your most wonderous story .
Lily Luna Potter