Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
MissingInspiration chapter 8 . 7/13/2016
OH MY GOSH! XD I love how Severus argues with himself!
Zoha Ven chapter 14 . 6/29/2016
This chapter was ridiculously funny! Especialy how Severus talks to himself and Dumbldore mocks Snape! I love the story so far!
Quicksilver2011 chapter 11 . 6/13/2016
I'm quite enjoying the story, though I do have one question. What calendar are you using that has only 2 weeks between Harry's birthday on July 31st and the start of the Hogwarts school term on September 1st. Last I looked the month of August was 31 days or just over 4 weeks long.
Girlydotme chapter 30 . 6/10/2016
q
charnicbaby2004 chapter 5 . 6/5/2016
omg i know this is a bit late but i cant stop laughing
brandneranja chapter 10 . 5/30/2016
i love it.

I am snickering myself a lot while reading this.
I am looking forward to read on.

!
FandomFasination chapter 43 . 5/28/2016
This was a wonderful story! it had just the right amount of fluff without being to cheezy. and it was downright hilarious at times. and all the characters, well, stayed in character. the story progressed well and your story telling was perfect. (don't you hate when you find a good story but the way it was put together is rubbish?) well I definitely did NOT have this problem. so, great job! Im adding this to my favorites.
1414artemis14 chapter 23 . 5/23/2016
HE IS BIPOLAR LOL
1414artemis14 chapter 22 . 5/23/2016
Is snape bipolar in this fic?
Dimplz chapter 14 . 5/12/2016
Snape says, "Mr. Potter," WAY too many times.
Dimplz chapter 13 . 5/12/2016
I really like the story so far. I think you're doing a good job with Snape's character. I know this fic has long been complete, but I have a few comments.

First, Snape says 'Mr. Potter' WAY too frequently. He says it in practically every line of dialogue. In natural speech, we don't repeat the person's name back to them much at all and in writing, you really only need a character to reference another in order to make the dialogue clear to the reader. When only the two of them are speaking, there really is no need for Snape to keep saying his name. BTW, Snape says 'Mr. Potter' 41 times in this chapter! :D

Also, spanking as a method of discipline for a physically abused child is probably not the best.
SaiyaCat chapter 12 . 5/12/2016
Severus is so Sweet.
daithi4377 chapter 37 . 5/3/2016
Dumb question but why couldn't the dragon handlers go to Hagrids hut since Charlue knows Hagrid or have Hagrid carry the dragon to the astronomy tower himself?
daithi4377 chapter 36 . 5/3/2016
Why didn't Hagrid remind them of curfew?
daithi4377 chapter 35 . 5/3/2016
I wondered when Quirrell would show up again.
1,763 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »