Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
Eagle-Eyes chapter 42 . 2/18/2017
Very good story

Keep writing as life allows
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 16 . 2/9/2017
I find Harry is too immature at the start and all this arguing with himself for snape just seems a little too ooc and more distracting for my tastes. I commend you for writing a long story. I just wish there was a little less of the italicized texts.
terraisback chapter 43 . 2/8/2017
It's been years since you've finished this, but it's a great read, and despite the unlikeliness that you'll come back and post again, I'll follow you as an author.

But even if you don't, be very proud of your very long, completed (!) fanfic of very good quality. Bravo to you!
Sorceress of Stories chapter 43 . 1/28/2017
Aw! I loved this story! I swear I kept smiling and crying through all of it! I read it all in the course of two days (that is how much I liked it)! Thanks for giving me a fun read I could enjoy! Have a good day!
Bex chapter 43 . 1/17/2017
Any chance of a sequel? Amazing story - pretty much the only Snape/Harry fic that I've found believable :) Awesome writing!
charmed4lifekaren chapter 43 . 12/26/2016
I read this story in one go and i just wanted to say that it's completely incredible. I loved it. I loved Remus and Severus becoming brothers and i could easily see it. I loved the humour, and i really like that you brought Draco into the family. I hope you do end up writing a sequel.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2016
Minerva: "We do not blame you. If anybody is to blame is it me for I knew they were the worst sort of muggles the night Harry was left."
Interesting. Minerva knew this from watching them one day before Harry was there, but Mrs Figg never figured it out in ten years.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
Dumbledore is surprised and angry to discover how the Dursleys treated Harry?
In book 5 he says "I knew I was condemning you to ten dark and difficult years." He knew before, not found out later.
Also in book 5, Mrs Figg admitted that she knew the Dursleys wouldn't let Harry come if they suspected he might enjoy it. Although not evidence of physical abuse, it shows that the Dursleys are less than neutral towards Harry's happiness. And Mrs Figg was there to watch Harry and report to Dumbledore, so he knew.

The most plausible explanation is that Dumbledore wanted Harry to be abused. Harry should be trained to feel responsible for everything that goes wrong, to feel himself worthless, so that he would be willing to die. With how his life has been, death can't be much worse.
MrsFH chapter 43 . 12/15/2016
Thank you for sharing your story, I enjoyed it very much.

I do think you could use a bit of a grammar refresher, as you consistently misuse the words "lied" (which means having told a falsehood - not the act of reclining prone on a surface like a bed), "vile" (which means evil or foul, not the glass container or vial used to hold potions), and "bare" (which means uncovered or naked, when you meant "bear" (to carry or endure something). I could go on with problems like this likely caused by a reliance on a spell-check program instead of a good editor.

But your ability to tell a story shines through the errors. Thanks again for the story!
Alex chapter 10 . 12/6/2016
"Step one. Open mouth. Step two. Insert foot. Step three. Back peddle and get yourself out of this!"

While he has done the first two steps wonderfully, I doubt he will have such success with the third
Anna chapter 43 . 11/18/2016
This. Is. The. Best. Ever. Fan fiction. That. I've. Ever. Read. I. Love. You. So. Much. For. Creating. This. Amazing. Stuff :")
Guest chapter 43 . 11/6/2016
Thank you for gracing us readers with your wonderful writing, please continue and post a sequel, I want to read more!
Guest chapter 43 . 10/24/2016
Thus is amazing. I love it. Thank you for a good story.
Sam chapter 43 . 10/11/2016
U should do a sequel. I'm curious as to what happens to draco
Sam chapter 20 . 10/1/2016
U should make it so that severus aND lupin start datinh
1,808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »