Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
DM-sama chapter 22 . 8/5/2011
Of course, Harry is gonna call Severus, 'Dad'! He HAS too! DDDDD:

LOL, I think that, besides the adorable Snape and Harry scenes, the arguments Severus has his head is my absolute FAVORITE part! It's hilarious, I crack up everytime! XDDD
SeverusMalfoy15 chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
Hey! Loved this chapter, and Severus' response to Harry calling him dad! Thanks for posting can't wait for chap. 26! )
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
I love how Sevvy has a mental freak out because no one gives him cookies.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
i loved 's letter made me cry.
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
fab chapter, Severus is really chilling out
FuryPossessed chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
Wooo! Harry called him Dad!

Great chapter as always, can't wait for the update - What is Mrs. Weasley's Howler going to say? Wanna know!

~Fury
almightyswot chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
Awwwww I loved every inch of this chapter especially snapes inner monogues they are hillarious :D
AppleSVU chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
Very nice chapter :) Great job :)

Looking forward to seeing the next chapter :)
Angel JJK chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
Awwww, that letter was sweet! Please continue!
Azzy97 chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
love sev wanting biscuits and his reaction to harry calling him dad great chapter.
marksmom chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
So sweet! You should have let Severus cry...just to show that he is indeed human...but, I'm not the one writing this story. I loved it! Kudos!
ImmortalGlee chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
ok well im not one to review alot but i have to say im enjoying this story i like to see the happy part of severus snape im also looking forward to see the golden trio and snape interact. I may not review all the time but i am here chering you on keep p the good work.

ximmortalgleex
mistiqueaniko chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
I only have one word: "Beautifull!"

Thx

Aniko
Inactive 191015 chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
Rofl at Severus wanting biscuits XD Harry's letter was so sad when he was writing about his past with the Dursley's, but it was amazing how you could write that!

I really love this story, it's coming along great :D

~ Tabby
carito chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
Im with Sev, I want biscuits too! haahhahahahhha i laught so hard that i cried! really cute )
1,748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 96 .. Last Next »