Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
A Smouldering Soul chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
Lol I love the part when he "growls at himself on Remus' behalf"
marksmom chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
I must say...' Bad dog! You are disrupting the World of Snape' has got to be one of the best lines I've read in a while! Laughed so loud I woke up my son! Great chapter! Kudos!
Silvermane1 chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
cool
shoot-the-moon13 chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
So far, this story seems really really good. I really enjoyed this chapter and Severus's thoughts.. Who knew he could be that funny when arguing with himself?

So anyways, good job so far. I might or might not review again once I've gotten caught up with the story.

~Chaos Queen~
B00kw0rm92 chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
Oh, this was so good! Why do I have a feeling Hermione's going to figure this out soon? I can't wait for more though! And I hope Harry will eventually call Severus Dad.
cara-tanaka chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
I think I'd like for Harry to eventually call Severus Dad. Update soon
lucia snape chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
great chapter:)

i think it would be nice for harry to call sev dad eventually. can't wait for the next chapter :D
moonbeam chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
Hi! Good chapter, I enjoyed it. The same events but different motivations for Snape and Harry was very interesting to read. Harry should keep calling Snape Sev... Dad is just too weird.
LillianaKent chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
Please leave the name as Sev for now; Severus is a bit formal, but maybe at a later stage he could call him dad? Idk, anyways, good chapter! :)
Rori Potter chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
Rori Potter chapter 21 . 7/25/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
DesirePassion chapter 21 . 7/24/2011
Hello,

Aww man! I finished the last chapter. :( Please update soon. This is one of my fave Harry and Snape stories.

Hahaha, I love Snape's thoughts. It's hilarious when he argues with himself.

I'm actually glad that Lily's ghost shall appear no more. I've read other fics that turn her into this MarySue/Deux ex Machina hybrid. :(

I wonder what Dumbledore is going to do about Snape not having to keep his adoption a secret anymore. Hmm...

I hope that you have your own twist to the infamous first Potions class scene like Harry being able to answer all of the questions but Snape takes points anyway b/c he's the dungeon master haha. Ugh, it's going to be so depressing seeing Snape take Malfoy's side over Harry's. Hopefully, Snape can punish Malfoy in private (b/c he has to play favorites in public) to help humble the kid.

It's going to be hard for Harry to pretend to be an orphan. Poor kid.

Are you going to have the plot with the Philosopher's Stone (aka sorcerer's stone) and Quirrell with Voldy on the back of his head and such? Well, I look forward to seeing your own twists and turns as opposed to just loyally following canon.

Thank you so much for your hard work. Please, please update as soon as you can. :)
Dizzy128 chapter 21 . 7/24/2011
this isnt bad update soon!
criminally charmed chapter 21 . 7/24/2011
I love the way Severus made sure that he was the one to take his son to the train. Very sweet. But I also likes Harry's new sense of self.
SeverusMalfoy15 chapter 21 . 7/24/2011
Awesome loved it, can't wait to find out about the classes!
1,626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 96 .. Last Next »