Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
LOL

I really like Slinky!
DarkRavie chapter 26 . 8/8/2011
Rori Potter chapter 26 . 8/8/2011
The last paragraph sounded so forebiding (spelling?) that I gulped. Brilliant job with the chapter. Update soon.
cara-tanaka chapter 26 . 8/8/2011
Love it update soon
SenkoHasegawa chapter 26 . 8/8/2011
Hi Fawkes!

XD aqui vengo con un review en español, aunque una parte irá en inglés...

"Bacon, eggs, toast, fruit, and I ," Harry answered.

"I didn't understand that last part," Severus said.

XD Harry se ofrecio como desayuno de Snape! *Se imagina a Snape desayunando a un Harry a medio vestir (?)*

XD esa parte me hizo reir mucho *igual que la cara de risa de Snape y Remus mientras el trio recibia el Howler de la señora Weasley

esperare el proximo capitulo!

Saludos
DM-sama chapter 26 . 8/8/2011
So poor Severus is punished for enjoying his very much delayed biscuts, is he? Bad, Slinky, baaaad.

*Sigh* I have been waiting all day for this chapter to come out! I was so happy when I opened my inbox to see it lying there. Oh, joyous day! *Dances around*
A Smouldering Soul chapter 26 . 8/8/2011
I enjoyed it :) poor sevie
marksmom chapter 26 . 8/8/2011
Wonderful chapter! I like how Harry wonders if Molly thinks of him as one of her children :) Kudos!
B00kw0rm92 chapter 26 . 8/8/2011
Oh, I just adored all of this chapter! It was so, so, so cute and so sweet! I'm really loving Slinky! Can't wait for more!
Tatertot8122 chapter 18 . 8/8/2011
lol, when I read Harry's point of view in this chapter, I was like "wow. He is just now noticing that?" Thinking that he was refering to the greasyness. I thought he was kinda slow, for a second!
CaloriesR4eva chapter 25 . 8/7/2011
i just finished reading this, it was good that letter was so sad. severus is so sweet he has always been my favourite character.

i cant wait to read chapter 26
Guest chapter 25 . 8/7/2011
Wow I love this story so much! Thank you, thank you!It's not often that I enjoy a story so much! And I simply fell in love with your Severus Snape!
CarelessAngel16 chapter 25 . 8/7/2011
Only one word for it: MAGNIFICENT! xx
CarelessAngel16 chapter 24 . 8/7/2011
Wonderful chapter! (obviously, otherwise I wouldn't read it.) Love it! xx
CarelessAngel16 chapter 23 . 8/7/2011
Unbelievable. No two ways about it. xx
1,775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 96 .. Last Next »