Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
Rori Potter chapter 23 . 7/28/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
cara-tanaka chapter 23 . 7/28/2011
Lovely chapter, looking forward to more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
It is awesome you are a brilliant writer please write more!
Dizzy128 chapter 22 . 7/28/2011
this is a really good chapter and maybe at like christmas time he says 'dad' by mistake at first but really likes it so there fore continues
shadowqueen1 chapter 22 . 7/27/2011
:D This is a really captivating story. Snape is my favorite character minus Harry and this really shows how I think Snape thinks and how he would act if he were a parent to Harry.

Greatgreatgreat!
CheyCheyRainy chapter 22 . 7/27/2011
I think Harry should call him Dad. Lol I loved the part where Sev growled at himself for Moony. Lol no seriously. I'm still laughing and crying from laughing at the entire conversations. :D

Peace!

CheyRain
Griffin Raven chapter 22 . 7/27/2011
Hmm...at times Harry does almost seem as if he's regards Sev as his father. Yet he clearly doesn't feel secure enough to express this thought to Severus. Perhaps Harry, feels that Sev might not want him to call him either "father or dad". But the whole matter seems will eventually occurr, especially in light of how much closer both of them are getting to each other.

Absolutely brilliant the condition that Severus arrived at Minerva's quarters after waking Harry from a nightmare. Just goes to how much they both need and depend upon each other. I do wonder if Harry, will learn the location of the kitchens, and whether or not he'll visit his good friend Slinky?

I've always thought that Madame Hooch, shouldn't have left a class of 11yrs old alone, unsupervised with brooms and really expect them not to use them...please! Though I do think that Severus handled Harry's disobedience well with the lines and the single smack. The smack was needed in order to reinforce the very rules that Severus set Harry during the summer..if he hadn't how could he expect Harry to take the other rules seriously.

Hmm...I suspect that Hermione is closer to suspecting that something is "off" in regards to Harry's guardians; (a) she might confront Harry; (b)or search for further information? I don't want to guess how Severus would react if Hermione learned/or suspected the truth, or if she started looking for more imformation?

Will Draco receive any punishment from Severus in regards to his disgraceful behaviour during the flying lesson? Also will Draco try to get revenge upon Harry, for being made to look silly when he got the rememberball back for Neville?
Griffin Raven chapter 19 . 7/27/2011
I really do love the sense of style that both Severus and Remus used against those hapless daily prophet reporters, hehe! Harry, truly needs as many adults around him that he can trust and depend upon for continually support, which know seems to include Severus, Minerva, Poppy, Albus, Hagrid and Remus)...but it does seem as if Severus is the one that does understand him the best. Absolutely loved both Remus's confron-tation with Lucius and Harry's with Draco. Hmm...wonder if Albus will have to supply the daily prophet with a dozen cameras in lew of those already destroyed (by Severus & Remus) and those that might be destroyed in the future.

In regards to what house young Harry, might be sorted into he shows traits (like most children) of all of the houses. But why can't he be sorted into two houses, or into all of them?

Its a right shame that Albus, never got around to adopting Severus, whom he regards as a son and Harry as a grandson? I totally love the new name combination that Harry chose...but most of all I love'd how Harry agreeing to be adopted and the name he had decided upon, floored poor Severus!
librarywitch chapter 22 . 7/26/2011
Awesome blending of cannon into your AU. Severus' reaction to Remus was hiliarious! Well done and thanks for sharing.
Ladieraie chapter 22 . 7/26/2011
Love your take on Harry/Sev relationship. Poor Sev doesn't know what is to come as far a being a parent is concerned..LOL

Keep up the hard good work. :)
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 22 . 7/26/2011
Great story, I like this version, I get board reading stories copy book style... more more
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 22 . 7/26/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.i think Harry should call Severus Dad.
SenkoHasegawa chapter 22 . 7/26/2011
I'll love to have Harry call Sev 'Dad'

And the inner talk Snape has with himself is excellent! I love it! XD that little mental chat is awsome!

Mmmm XD I'll wait for next chapter

Please update soon ;D

Have a nice day!

~Senko~
Biabara chapter 22 . 7/26/2011
Great chapter, as always! :D

Poor Severus is going to die from a heart attack after all the dangerous stunts Harry will pull in his first year.. *evil grin*

In my opinion it would be really cute if Harry calls Severus 'Dad' one day :3 I really can see it happen in this story!
mworth1019 chapter 22 . 7/26/2011