Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
AndieGibbs09 chapter 25 . 8/6/2011
I went from laughing to crying to laughing so hard I cried! Good grief this is like the best chapter yet! Absolutely BRILLIANT!

Andie :)
DesirePassion chapter 25 . 8/6/2011
Hello,

Thank you so much for the update! Please update soon. :)

Yay, Harry is calling Sev 'dad' now. I'm so happy for them both. Having someone to call 'dad' is really something people can take for granted. :)

I like the tickle torture scene. Hmm, I wonder if Sev has a ticklish spot. I hope that Harry finds it soon.

I think that the punishments were fair especially since, Snape explained to each of them exactly WHY they were being punished.

Hahahahahahahaha, I LOVE Snape's thoughts. They are so adorable and hilarious. I'm glad that he gets biscuits too.

I can't wait for Harry to get lessons from Poppy. Would that be during the summer?

Hey, what's Quirrel been up to?

Will Lupin read Harry's letter?
MsBeeHaven chapter 25 . 8/6/2011
As per usual, I throughly enjoyed this chapter. Seriously 'Puppy need a potion?', too freakin funny. I commend you on another installment of your story being truly fun, visual and uplifting. I am finding that you have an ability to balance the serious nature with the fun and light humour very well. I am all too familiar with how difficult it can be to maintain that aspect whilst still capturing your audience in a manner that holds them in a world of entertainment and enjoyment. Again you have delivered a chapter that I am sure so many people have enjoyed reading. I know I certainly have(I had to read it twice). I absolutely adore the manner of Severus' character development, and his obsession with 'Molly's biscuits'. I commend you on another beautiful and enjoyable work of art. To me writing is as much an art form as painting, which I also do, and is no less difficult, perhaps more so as it requires a talent that few posess to maintain the image, emotions and setting of an entire world and not just a single scene.

I think this is the longest review I have ever written, but it is worth every letter typed to show you just how much your story and creativity has affected me.

Truly Appreciative Fan

MsBeeHaven
Rori Potter chapter 25 . 8/6/2011
That was brilliant. Hilarious and sad in parts! Well done! Update soon.
DM-sama chapter 22 . 8/5/2011
Of course, Harry is gonna call Severus, 'Dad'! He HAS too! DDDDD:

LOL, I think that, besides the adorable Snape and Harry scenes, the arguments Severus has his head is my absolute FAVORITE part! It's hilarious, I crack up everytime! XDDD
SeverusMalfoy15 chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
Hey! Loved this chapter, and Severus' response to Harry calling him dad! Thanks for posting can't wait for chap. 26! )
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
I love how Sevvy has a mental freak out because no one gives him cookies.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
i loved 's letter made me cry.
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
fab chapter, Severus is really chilling out
FuryPossessed chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
Wooo! Harry called him Dad!

Great chapter as always, can't wait for the update - What is Mrs. Weasley's Howler going to say? Wanna know!

~Fury
almightyswot chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
Awwwww I loved every inch of this chapter especially snapes inner monogues they are hillarious :D
AppleSVU chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
Very nice chapter :) Great job :)

Looking forward to seeing the next chapter :)
Angel JJK chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
Awwww, that letter was sweet! Please continue!
Azzy97 chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
love sev wanting biscuits and his reaction to harry calling him dad great chapter.
marksmom chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
So sweet! You should have let Severus cry...just to show that he is indeed human...but, I'm not the one writing this story. I loved it! Kudos!
1,767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 97 .. Last Next »