Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
itsnotme22 chapter 14 . 8/11/2011
So I absolutely LOVE the humanity you have given Snape. With his deep love for Lily it only makes sense that he and Harry have a close relationship. I love how you have intertwined these two characters. This side of Harry is very real and accurately portrayed. Children coming from the abusive background that he grew up in behave the way Harry does in your writing. It is nice to see him become a real boy instead of jumping into being a famous wizard.

I'm having issues getting things done around the house trying to catch up with you!
jesokaa chapter 26 . 8/10/2011
Very amusing! I love that Remus and Snape were laughing together. I can picture it and it is quite funny. Your story is wonderfully done! I can't wait for your next update :)
dawolfe chapter 26 . 8/10/2011
I really love that elf and great id about starching sev shorts
OhTheFangirling chapter 26 . 8/10/2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR STORY. I MEAN LIKE WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE THE LOVE I HAVE FOR IT. PLEASE UPDATE LIKE ASAP. (: OH, BTW I THINK IT WOULD BE COOL TO SEE A STARTING FRIENDSHIP WITH DRACO.. BUT YOU KNOW WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT (:
Analaa chapter 26 . 8/9/2011
Haha i love Slinky! I actually think Snape might of deserved it :) Update soon!
librarywitch chapter 26 . 8/9/2011
I loved Severus and Remus's reaction to the kids getting the howler. I also liked Harry and Slinky on the tower. I am so glad that the kids are working together, instead of Hermione having to ramrod the group. Well done!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 26 . 8/9/2011
Sevvy and Remy were so mean laughing at the howler. LOL. Update sooooooooon!
SNHfvr chapter 26 . 8/9/2011
o that was so funny! i doubt Molly would really spank both harry and Hermione, would she? Poor Sev, i guess he still has to get use to the trio and their schemes, plots and plans. By second year he should have them all figured out. LOL! Harry was so smart the way he had all three of them cleaning the cauldrons. All that practice. I love a happy Sev and I am glad that Sev and Remus are becoming real friends. I think they need each others friendship.

I cant wait for the next chapter.

Does harry get his cloak or will Sev hold on to it, or does he not have a say b/c Albus does whatever he likes? I wonder for Christmas break and summer, will Harry go home to Sev's house or stay at Hogwarts? I hope they go home for a little while. Does Draco play a role in Harry's life, maybe friendship? I've always liked Draco and I think they could be real friends.

Well until the next chapter, Happy Writing! Always a pleasure to read this story. Keep up the excellent work!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 26 . 8/9/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
almightyswot chapter 26 . 8/9/2011
Sev is going to have an anyerysm sp? when he finds out what their planning hehe :)
FuryPossessed chapter 26 . 8/9/2011
Awww, Sev's making friends with the wolf! I like it!

As always another great chapter that was a joy to read. I liked the detentions very much, especially how they finished the cauldrons so very fast!

Can't wait for the next update! ]

~Fury
Lexbex1126 chapter 26 . 8/9/2011
Great chapter. Update soon!
CaloriesR4eva chapter 26 . 8/9/2011
interesting update.
criminally charmed chapter 26 . 8/9/2011
Poor Sev...The joys of parenthood and overprotective staff in Slinky.
Inactive 191015 chapter 26 . 8/9/2011
*Gasps* No biscuits for Harry and Ron! That was really good :)

Update soon please :)