Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
tardis1167 chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
Fantastic chapter. Can't wait for the next one!

What about Snape's history of abuse? I see potential for a lot of flashbacks.

Keep updating!
almightyswot chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
lol the whole way through
lemurleap chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
Just wanted to say, i really like this fanfic. Im a HUGE HP nerd!

If i may suggest 1 thing, let Harry be broken in some way. Theres no way any kid could get out of that situation with ALL their humanity intact. He needs to have some sort of trust/relationship issue. Having him be this perfect little kid who is still loving though he's been through so much is a tad grating. and, Harry's 11, not 6. Constructive critiscism, i hope! sry, i don't mean to stomp all over your story :)

Oh, Snape should totally be Harry's guardian. Just sayin :)

PLEASE UPDATE! UPDATE EVERY DAYYY! Please?
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
I just love this story... more more
Zaaraffluv chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
Love this , He walked right into that one. :)
FuryPossessed chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
Thanks CheyRainAwesomness for making the update come quicker!

Gah! your note at the bottom had all of the questions I was going to ask in it! I hope Snape swallows his pride... no, wait, he BETTER swallow his pride!

Great chapter, we got to see Harry in Diagon Alley and Remus was there too! I love Lupin, he's such a kind guy! I'm glad you brought him in early.

I really want to know who their 'appropriate guardian' for Harry is. I bet it's just a ruse so that Snape will either swallow his pride or keep saying no until Dumbels and McGonagall say that the only other option is him and he 'has to' agree.

Update Soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
another great chapter. Alternate events happening already. I can't wait to see how this develops further. My only question is that Lupin's character comes on a bit strong considering he had lost touch with Harry for years...perhaps an explanation for that is called for?

The story has a lot of details, which I think is what makes it unique...please keep that trend. Of course, having a beta look at small spelling and grammar mistakes would help, but those errors are almost un-noticeable, so not too much to worry about on that.

As for the guardianship question, im ready to enjoy how you have planned it out...as with your previous chapter...im sure it will be good, but I will reserve my critique until I read it. Thank you again.
Zireael07 chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
Why do I have the feeling that "acceptable" guardian for Dumbles WILL NOT be "acceptable" for Sev?
moonbeam chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
I love this fanfic. I'm new to , but I've been browsing fics, and this is the best I've come across so far. I read it through twice in a row. The writing is excellent (though you do have some spelling/grammar mistakes) and the plot is superb. It seems very believable in terms of Snape's personality (I love the internal arguments!), yet Harry seems quite a lot younger. I enjoy the direct counterpoints to some aspects of Sorcerer/Philosopher's Stone. Some of the magic elements seem a little out of place, like the healing without a wand, but they fit the story well enough. The insights into Snape and McGonagall are delightful. All in all, it's an interesting HP alternate storyline. Please, oh please, update soon! I will follow this story until its completion.

Carpe diem!

Moonbeam
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
haha yup albie, ya need to replace the camera sevvie thrashed like a protective mentor of his charge, harry :D

loved it :D
snarryfantasies chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
Another wicked chapter! :)
attyfan chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
I hope that Albus and Minerva suggest Remus Lupin ... and it is Harry who objects, telling Remus about the Dursleys, and wondering why his father's good friend left him there for so long. Snape shouldn't have to say anything to get guardianship.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
Wonderful chapter! This was so good! So, so cute and sweet! I loved him meeting Remus and Ron and I love how close Severus is to Harry already. I hope that Severus doesn't let them place Harry with anyone else! I want him to keep Harry! Please update again soon!
cara-tanaka chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
update soon, hope severus askes to keep harry
Rori Potter chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
Oh dear. Brilliant chapter. Update soon.
1,444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »