Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
SeverusMalfoy15 chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
Hey! Loved the last two chapters, cant wait for the next! Good job thanks for posting! :)
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
Dizzy128 chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
this was good i mean really good keep it up
Inactive 191015 chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
Awww that was so cute! Update soon please 3
KyuuKitsune chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
*pleads* please continue to write and update this! 3
criminally charmed chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
Poor Snape...Wow, that is weird to write. But he was far more traumatized than Harry, wasn't he?
Azzy97 chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
I loved this chapter, you really got into the heart of it. The ending even made me cry (Thats not a bad thing)This is a great story and i am really looking forward to the next chapter. Please update soon.
clutzrox chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
Okay. This is officailaay one of my favorite stories on fanfiction. I love it and can't wait for the next chapter. I especially can't wait until he good down in to get the stone and snapes reaction to it. Please, please, please tell me you are writing a sequel after you are done with this one because with a story like this it can only get better. I swear I laugh so hard every chapter and have real fun reading it and it is really well written. And I would pay money to see snapes relation to him going into the chamber of secrets and killing a basilisk. Send me a message back or post it in the next chapter if you plan on continuing the story into second year please. I'm interested.

Love your story so much I may cry,

Clutzrox
mithrilandtj chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
Aww Loved the bit at the end!
SenkoHasegawa chapter 24 . 8/2/2011

Keep up the good work!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
SOOO FRIGGING ADORABLE! I love how Ron tried to take his place XD
AndieGibbs09 chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
I'm sorry, I have to do it...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! -squee- Severus is so freaking cute with Harry! Unless he's angry then he's just plain scary! Anyway I gotta say that this is my favorite chapter yet! Great job!

Andie :)
DesirePassion chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
Hello,

Great chapter! Please update soon.

I'm glad that Harry now knows that Snape will never abandon him even if he messes up. Unconditional love from a parent is so rare. Harry's a lucky guy. :)

Haha, silly Dumbledore! "Little adventure" indeed. I'm glad that Snape got mad at him. That Headmaster is gonna lead Harry into the wrong direction (the road to Griffindorkness and hero complexs). Ah Merlin, Remus WOULD play the role of the "nice" parent. What a wuss. :( Oh well, this doesn't surprise me at all.

Haha, it's a good thing that Ron and Hermoine are going to be punished too (especially Hermoine when she set his robes ablaze. She could have seriously injured her own Professor and gotten expelled but I I understand that she wanted to "save" Harry). It's terrible that the trio got away with so much in canon. There were so many times throughout the books, especially the earlier ones, I kept thinking "what kind of school is Hogwarts? These professors fail so hard at watching/disciplining/caring for kids."

No offense to Hermoine fans out there but her personality just grates on my nerves. Okay, I admit it, I'm a nerdy know-it-all myself but when she practically said to Harry's face that she was smarter (specifically, in Potions) than him. Ah man, Harry is just way too nice. I highly doubt that she's the best in their year especially since Snape has been teaching Harry ahead of time. And also, it's none of her business if Snape is Harry's guardian. That's cool if she figures it out but what's the point in confronting him about it? I would have just kept that knowledge to myself and waited until Harry himself decided to share. If he's hiding it, then there must be a good reason for it. But I guess I'm just a private person who likes to respect other's privacy. I can't stand nosy people. :)

I hope that Ron remembers to be nice to Snape. I'm glad that Harry doesn't have to hide it from them. Hopefully, Snape will make the insufferable know-it-all and he-who-can-only-use-his-brain-during-chess take a wizard's oath just to be on the safe side.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I wonder if Snape will report his suspicions about Quirrel to Dumbledore yet. Maybe he needs more evidence.
shadowqueen1 chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
Awww! That was a-dor-a-ble. I was sitting here going "Awwwwwwwwwwwww!" Update soon!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
LOL that camera never had a chance...
1,718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 97 .. Last Next »