Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
ImmortalGlee chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
ok well im not one to review alot but i have to say im enjoying this story i like to see the happy part of severus snape im also looking forward to see the golden trio and snape interact. I may not review all the time but i am here chering you on keep p the good work.

ximmortalgleex
mistiqueaniko chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
I only have one word: "Beautifull!"

Thx

Aniko
Inactive 191015 chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
Rofl at Severus wanting biscuits XD Harry's letter was so sad when he was writing about his past with the Dursley's, but it was amazing how you could write that!

I really love this story, it's coming along great :D

~ Tabby
carito chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
Im with Sev, I want biscuits too! haahhahahahhha i laught so hard that i cried! really cute )
lilyann78 chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
Can't wait for Molly's howler. I love how Sev is with Harry especially the tickling scene!
chrono-contract chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
such a cute chapter!
K chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
You said you would update by now!
Cassandra30 chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
Superb chapter!
DM-sama chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
When Snape was telling Harry about spanking him... apart of me had died. WHY WAS THAT SO FUNNY? *Points to face* Look at this, I'm still grinning, giggling even! That's just classic.
MishaySahila chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
I loved this chapter especially Snape's Gryffindor torture
Analaa chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
I just absolutely love this story :) Keep up the good work!
DM-sama chapter 12 . 8/4/2011
Severus is most certainly OOC, but if you wrote the crabby, bitter Snape we all know and love into this story I'd kick you. For he most certainly does not belong in this sweetness! I heartily agree with your A/N at the bottom, Snape is under no circumstances a cruel man, and would show kindness to Harry in such a situation.
MlleHibou chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
I absolutely loved this chapter! Harry's letter was brilliant, I think I even got choked up. Or maybe that was from Severus' reaction and Harry calling him Dad... who knows.

Your writing seems to flow more smoothly in this chapter, as well. Not that it hasn't been good in the past, of course, it has.

I love the 'Puppy need a potion?' line. *snigger*
Aya-Shoru chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
I love this story, I look forward to reading it everytime I get an update notice in the email.
SenkoHasegawa chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
As promised, my review in Spanish:

;D genial capítulo. Ame cuando Harry llamó a Snape "Dad" aunque admito que la carta de Harry me dejo con el corazón así: /3

Oh dear XD ya me imagino como quedo la carta de Hermione hacia Snape XD

El discurso mental que dio Severus sobre las galletas y pastel al final me mato. Nunca espere que el fuera alguien a quien le gustaran los dulces.

Gracias por actualizar, espero leer mas de ti pronto!

Saludos