Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
Become's one with the story chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
I just finished reading and got to the end and i couldn't find the next chapter. I enjoyed this story and cannot wait for more.
crocadile1986 chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
Cant wait to see what Snape dose, i think his pride will get in the way at first but that who he is
The Hare and the Otter chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
They could have found Severus! He CAN'T let Harry go!
hpfan224 chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
I love this story and chapter! It's so funny the way Severus always argues with himself, great writing! I can't wait to see more!
CarelessAngel16 chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
Brilliant chapter! I am running out of adjectives to use now...I need a thesaurus. Anyway, well done! Keep it up! xx
DarkRavie chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
his pride had better not! if it does i want Harry to beg to stay and in front of mcgonagall and dumbledore so it gives snape the chance to say yes but act as if he is only doing it for 'lilys' benifit unable to say no to those eyes! haha if he ends up adopted ill be very very angry! dont care who wants to take him! even if harry has to retort to using his mother as leverage! insisting that she had told him that severus would keep him! his potions master! haha loved the chapter and i do hope he keeps harry if not theres gonna be no reason to read it :( and i dont want that!
crocadile1986 chapter 13 . 6/28/2011
great chapter, the sir thing was funny at the end
cyiusblack chapter 14 . 6/28/2011
update soon
MsBeeHaven chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
Just three words..Too freakin cute! Loved it :D
lucia snape chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
I love it :D can't wait for the next chapter!
B00kw0rm92 chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
Awwwwwwwww! *melts* THIS WAS SO SWEET! I really love this story!
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
hehehe just keeps getting better n better, more more...
snarryfantasies chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
aw sev is warming up to him :)
CarelessAngel16 chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
The new chapter is AWESOME! I love it, thank you. Please keep writing, good luck! xx
1,444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »