Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 13 . 8/2/2011
LOL I love the Voldermort mispronunciation!
librarywitch chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
Awesome chapter! Sev and Remus on the third floor was so well done. I can just picture them fighting with Fluffy, though they should have let Quirrell get eaten. I am glad that Harry finally realizes he has his own adult now. Well done!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 12 . 8/2/2011
I don't think Snape OOC at all. People write Sev like he's a heartless jerk (well he is a jerk but that isn't the point) I couldn't see him leaving an upset abused child in a closet even a child of his enemy and plus he was an abused child himself no way.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
LOL A list of one. XD I can't believe he suggested Madam Pince.
DarkRavie chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
That ending was so adorable! I love Sev's internal monologues and how he tries to justify the sweet things he does for Harry.
A Smouldering Soul chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
I have to admit I teared up alittle while harry was crying. I loved the ending though. It was a great chapter over all :')
AppleSVU chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
Love this :):)

Looking forward to seeing the next update :)
SNHfvr chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
YAY! harry called Sev, dad. That was an awesome chapter. My favorite so far. I can't wait for Snape to talk to Ron and Hermione, it will be funny when he talks to her about the burning of his robes, lol. Usually I expect/like Snape to spank harry in the stories that I read, but I have to say I have become quite attached to this type of Snape and Harry relationship, the three spanks were enough. It was so nice to read Harry letting it all go and loving Sev and realizing that he does have a dad, for real. I hope he continues to call Sev dad and not Sev, I wonder did Sev catch it, he usually catches everything ;-)

Absolutely amazing!

I always look forward to my phone getting the email update so I can read the chapter right away, so exciting...

You are such a talented writer, keep up the great work and I hope and wish that you will continue on with all the years. I love your twist and it's just right.

As always, Happy Writing!

:-)
Martionmanswife chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
I must admit this is one of my favorite stories that is being written right now. Great job.
chrono-contract chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
so cute! XD
FuryPossessed chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
WOOO! Loved this chapter!

I like how you're following the book but not exactly following it at the same time, and it's just great!

And yay! Harry called him Dad! Did Sev hear him? I hope he did.

I wonder what the group punishment will be? Looking forward to reading hte next chapter!

~Fury
marksmom chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
Great chapter! I do love this story! Kudos!
cara-tanaka chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
love it, update soon
B00kw0rm92 chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
Oh, what a wonderful chapter! The ending was SO sweet too! Please update again soon!
1,718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 .. Last Next »