Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
cara-tanaka chapter 20 . 7/18/2011
update soon
Wicked'elphaba-fiyero chapter 18 . 7/17/2011
I LOVE THIS! I haven't even finished all of your chapters, or even the one I'm on right now, but I just have to say this is a GREAT story! I was laughing sooooo hard during Snape's panic attack when he thought Harry was going to die from the broom. And then when Harry landed and Snape hugged him, I bout died of happiness. And then I was laughing all over again during Snape's rant, all his pointing up and down. Hilarious. And the vision of Dumbledore and Minerva holding onto each other laughing made me laugh all over again. I LOVE how you write Snape and Harry and Minerva and everyone. This story is so heartwarming and just lovely. I love it. Lol, I think it would be funny if Harry started getting close to Remus and then Snape got jealous :)
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 19 . 7/15/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 19 . 7/15/2011
I would very much like to read more of this wonderful story!
yukikiralacus chapter 18 . 7/15/2011
Please keep Potter as his last name. It's more fitting. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
LunaBeth203 chapter 19 . 7/15/2011
JAMES WAS A CHASER!

dark and sexy-lol

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can Harry be in Gryffindor you wouldn't stick him in with Draco now would you?

GO REMUS! don't let people touch your pup

I LOVE REMUS

awwwwwwwwwww ADOPTION that's so cool, i knew harry would change his name to enolve Severus, but i thought it would be Harry James Severus Potter-nearly got it

!
librarywitch chapter 19 . 7/15/2011
Man I am glad I checked out that Severitus community. Your's was the first story I picked and I have loved it! Well done storyline, nice weaving of cannon where necessary, great sense of timing. All the things that makes an enjoyable read. I am looking forward to reading and I do believe that when it is complete if it goes along like it has, it will one on my favs list. I like how you have brought Lupin into it. I cried so hard last night at the DH showing when he died! Thanks for bringing him back to life! The incident in the alley was awesome!
SNHfvr chapter 19 . 7/14/2011
I absolutely love this story! I love the interactions b/w all the character, it's so sweet and funny and pure. I wondered what house he would be in? I thought with sev as his father he would pick slytherin, but b/w meeting ron and draco I'm not so sure now. I don't think harry would have the same fears of slytherin as he did in the books b/c now his dad his head of slytherin. I guess a lot has to play out on the train ride to hogwarts. Does it all go the same as in the book? Or does Draco change b/c now he knows that it really is harry? Its a toss up. I really do believe that harry would have been in syltherin in the book if he never heard any misgivings from ron. N during sorting he wouldn't know what house ron would b in b/c of his last name starting w/ W. But Malfoy would already would be placed in slytherin. I think this will be very interesting and play a really big role in how harry will defeat tom. I always thought he would have had a huge impact on the other slytherins b/c of his personality. Its the butterfly effect really, I'm holding my breathe this could be very interesting and a crazy twist.

I hope you cont, this on as a series for all 7 yrs. I know that a lot of writing, but you have some amazing writing talent. I hope you consider it, who knows maybe cont on after the epilogue... I guess time will tell.

Good luck with work and I can't wait for the next chapter! This story just became my number 1. Thank you for the awesome read!
Sunny chapter 19 . 7/14/2011
Dark and sexy made me laugh. Love Sev's snarkyness...you get it just right. Also, loved how the wolf had to protect his pup. Harry is sweet too. :)
librarywitch chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Usually when I start a new story, I wait till the end to review but THIS CHAAPTER WAS AWESOME! Go Minerva! Hell hath no fury than a totally ticked off witch! Well done and I am looking forward to the rest of the tale!
Martionmanswife chapter 19 . 7/14/2011
this is a great story. I am looking forward, to the rest.

I really like that Lily is speaking to Harry in his dreams, I think that it would be good for Snape to have that experience with Lily. kind of an exceptance of his adoption of Harry. would be a great scene.
mithrilandtj chapter 19 . 7/14/2011
How sweet!

And Draco is still a brat.
SnapeAngel chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
Snarky…Yes.

Insulting…Sure.

Bitter…Certainly.

Ill tempered…Daily.

Dark and Sexy…Hell yeah!

((lol brilliant!))

hmmmm I'm not sure I like your Draco..but I guess you like ronald and you cant like draco if you like ron i suppose

awwww he took all of sev's name..awesome!

oooh i like that side of remus lol nice! i hate it when he's protrayed as a weakling he's a WEREWOLF for gods sake! well done
chrono-contract chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
OMG SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! XD
B00kw0rm92 chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
Awwwwwww! *melts* This was so, so, so, so, so sweet! I just adored this chapter! I can't wait for the next!
1,613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 99 .. Last Next »