Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
cara-tanaka chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
I think I'd like for Harry to eventually call Severus Dad. Update soon
lucia snape chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
great chapter:)

i think it would be nice for harry to call sev dad eventually. can't wait for the next chapter :D
moonbeam chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
Hi! Good chapter, I enjoyed it. The same events but different motivations for Snape and Harry was very interesting to read. Harry should keep calling Snape Sev... Dad is just too weird.
LillianaKent chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
Please leave the name as Sev for now; Severus is a bit formal, but maybe at a later stage he could call him dad? Idk, anyways, good chapter! :)
Rori Potter chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
Rori Potter chapter 21 . 7/25/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
DesirePassion chapter 21 . 7/24/2011

Aww man! I finished the last chapter. :( Please update soon. This is one of my fave Harry and Snape stories.

Hahaha, I love Snape's thoughts. It's hilarious when he argues with himself.

I'm actually glad that Lily's ghost shall appear no more. I've read other fics that turn her into this MarySue/Deux ex Machina hybrid. :(

I wonder what Dumbledore is going to do about Snape not having to keep his adoption a secret anymore. Hmm...

I hope that you have your own twist to the infamous first Potions class scene like Harry being able to answer all of the questions but Snape takes points anyway b/c he's the dungeon master haha. Ugh, it's going to be so depressing seeing Snape take Malfoy's side over Harry's. Hopefully, Snape can punish Malfoy in private (b/c he has to play favorites in public) to help humble the kid.

It's going to be hard for Harry to pretend to be an orphan. Poor kid.

Are you going to have the plot with the Philosopher's Stone (aka sorcerer's stone) and Quirrell with Voldy on the back of his head and such? Well, I look forward to seeing your own twists and turns as opposed to just loyally following canon.

Thank you so much for your hard work. Please, please update as soon as you can. :)
Dizzy128 chapter 21 . 7/24/2011
this isnt bad update soon!
criminally charmed chapter 21 . 7/24/2011
I love the way Severus made sure that he was the one to take his son to the train. Very sweet. But I also likes Harry's new sense of self.
SeverusMalfoy15 chapter 21 . 7/24/2011
Awesome loved it, can't wait to find out about the classes!
FuryPossessed chapter 21 . 7/24/2011
Wooo classes begin soon!

I'm glad you're keeping Draco as the same old Draco we know and (kind of) love. Harry's rebuttal was great!

Update soon!

A Smouldering Soul chapter 21 . 7/24/2011
Great chapter as per usual :D
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 21 . 7/23/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
lilyann78 chapter 19 . 7/23/2011
Harry's new name is simply brilliant as is this entire story so far! You are an excellent writer. Thank you ever so much for sharing this amazing piece of work with us!
CheyCheyRainy chapter 21 . 7/23/2011
This is really good and I like it. I hope you update soon! My computer gave out so I have to get off my sister's now...

1,666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 99 .. Last Next »