Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
K chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
You said you would update by now!
Cassandra30 chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
Superb chapter!
DM-sama chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
When Snape was telling Harry about spanking him... apart of me had died. WHY WAS THAT SO FUNNY? *Points to face* Look at this, I'm still grinning, giggling even! That's just classic.
MishaySahila chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
I loved this chapter especially Snape's Gryffindor torture
Analaa chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
I just absolutely love this story :) Keep up the good work!
DM-sama chapter 12 . 8/4/2011
Severus is most certainly OOC, but if you wrote the crabby, bitter Snape we all know and love into this story I'd kick you. For he most certainly does not belong in this sweetness! I heartily agree with your A/N at the bottom, Snape is under no circumstances a cruel man, and would show kindness to Harry in such a situation.
MlleHibou chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
I absolutely loved this chapter! Harry's letter was brilliant, I think I even got choked up. Or maybe that was from Severus' reaction and Harry calling him Dad... who knows.

Your writing seems to flow more smoothly in this chapter, as well. Not that it hasn't been good in the past, of course, it has.

I love the 'Puppy need a potion?' line. *snigger*
Aya-Shoru chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
I love this story, I look forward to reading it everytime I get an update notice in the email.
SenkoHasegawa chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
As promised, my review in Spanish:

;D genial capítulo. Ame cuando Harry llamó a Snape "Dad" aunque admito que la carta de Harry me dejo con el corazón así: /3

Oh dear XD ya me imagino como quedo la carta de Hermione hacia Snape XD

El discurso mental que dio Severus sobre las galletas y pastel al final me mato. Nunca espere que el fuera alguien a quien le gustaran los dulces.

Gracias por actualizar, espero leer mas de ti pronto!

Saludos

~Senko~
DM-sama chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
OMGOMGOMG, THERE'S SO MUCH CUTENESS HERE I THINK I MIGHT JUST CHOKE ON IT! XDDDDDDD

When I first read this, I assumed it was gonna be all angsty and stuff, real depressing, y'know? BUT THIS IS SO GAWDDAMN CUTE, FAWKES-SAN! SSQQQUUUUEEEEEE!

Do it Harry! Be the adorable, clinging puppy-dog we all know you are! :DDDDD
Donna Rose Beatrice chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
So cute! I absolutely adore this chapter. I enjoyed it a lot, it was exciting, funny and emotional!
SNHfvr chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
Holy cow that was fast, what an awesome totally amazing chapter. I loved it! Oh I can't wait for next week. I hope you have great weekend! Thanks for the wonderful writing you share with all of us.

:-) your story always makes my day!
Dizzy128 chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
once again another AMAZING chapter
A Smouldering Soul chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
Damn your compelling writing made me cry and laugh but it was a great chapter! Like really really really good :'D
Lexbex1126 chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
I think this is the best chapter yet! I loved the letter, and how snape took Harry from his room! Please update as soon as possible!
1,776 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 99 .. Last Next »