Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
cara-tanaka chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
Loved this chapter. Update soon :D
clutzrox chapter 24 . 8/4/2011
Okay. This is officailaay one of my favorite stories on fanfiction. I love it and can't wait for the next chapter. I especially can't wait until he good down in to get the stone and snapes reaction to it. Please, please, please tell me you are writing a sequel after you are done with this one because with a story like this it can only get better. I swear I laugh so hard every chapter and have real fun reading it and it is really well written. And I would pay money to see snapes relation to him going into the chamber of secrets and killing a basilisk. Send me a message back or post it in the next chapter if you plan on continuing the story into second year please. I'm interested.

Love your story so much I may cry,

Clutzrox
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 24 . 8/4/2011
Awesome story so far. I love how the little "primate" and the sarcastic potion master's relationship has developed. They make a cute father and son pair. Great job, looking forward to reading more!
Sunny chapter 24 . 8/4/2011
So precious! Brought a tear to my eyes.
Lexbex1126 chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
Amazing chapter(: update soon!
SeverusMalfoy15 chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
Hey! Loved the last two chapters, cant wait for the next! Good job thanks for posting! :)
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
Dizzy128 chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
this was good i mean really good keep it up
Inactive 191015 chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
Awww that was so cute! Update soon please 3
KyuuKitsune chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
*pleads* please continue to write and update this! 3
criminally charmed chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
Poor Snape...Wow, that is weird to write. But he was far more traumatized than Harry, wasn't he?
Azzy97 chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
I loved this chapter, you really got into the heart of it. The ending even made me cry (Thats not a bad thing)This is a great story and i am really looking forward to the next chapter. Please update soon.
clutzrox chapter 24 . 8/2/2011

Love your story so much I may cry,

Clutzrox
mithrilandtj chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
Aww Loved the bit at the end!
SenkoHasegawa chapter 24 . 8/2/2011