Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
A Smouldering Soul chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
Damn your compelling writing made me cry and laugh but it was a great chapter! Like really really really good :'D
Lexbex1126 chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
I think this is the best chapter yet! I loved the letter, and how snape took Harry from his room! Please update as soon as possible!
cailin na gealai chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
Best chapter yet! I love this story. Harry's letter made me tear up a bit...
cailin na gealai chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
Best chapter yet! I love this story. Harry's letter made me tear up a bit...
DarkRavie chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
librarywitch chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
Loved the kids' dententions. That was perfect. The bit about the cookies was hiliarious. I also liked Sev's reaction to Harry's letter. Well done as always and thanks for sharing.
criminally charmed chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
That letter was awesome. Wouldn't mind seeing Ron's. Maybe something that would calm Molly.

I hate it when she sends howlers.
Robert chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
Loving it... very nice work :_)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
Awwwwwwww! There was much laughing and flailing and squealing with this chapter. This. Was. So. Sweet! Oh, I loved every word! Can't wait for the next!
aneikon chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
This has officially become my favorite fanfiction! I love this sooo much! Please continue!
cara-tanaka chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
Loved this chapter. Update soon :D
clutzrox chapter 24 . 8/4/2011
Okay. This is officailaay one of my favorite stories on fanfiction. I love it and can't wait for the next chapter. I especially can't wait until he good down in to get the stone and snapes reaction to it. Please, please, please tell me you are writing a sequel after you are done with this one because with a story like this it can only get better. I swear I laugh so hard every chapter and have real fun reading it and it is really well written. And I would pay money to see snapes relation to him going into the chamber of secrets and killing a basilisk. Send me a message back or post it in the next chapter if you plan on continuing the story into second year please. I'm interested.

Love your story so much I may cry,

Clutzrox
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 24 . 8/4/2011
Awesome story so far. I love how the little "primate" and the sarcastic potion master's relationship has developed. They make a cute father and son pair. Great job, looking forward to reading more!
Sunny chapter 24 . 8/4/2011
So precious! Brought a tear to my eyes.
Lexbex1126 chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
Amazing chapter(: update soon!
1,763 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 99 .. Last Next »