Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
DesirePassion chapter 24 . 8/2/2011

Great chapter! Please update soon.

I'm glad that Harry now knows that Snape will never abandon him even if he messes up. Unconditional love from a parent is so rare. Harry's a lucky guy. :)

Haha, silly Dumbledore! "Little adventure" indeed. I'm glad that Snape got mad at him. That Headmaster is gonna lead Harry into the wrong direction (the road to Griffindorkness and hero complexs). Ah Merlin, Remus WOULD play the role of the "nice" parent. What a wuss. :( Oh well, this doesn't surprise me at all.

Haha, it's a good thing that Ron and Hermoine are going to be punished too (especially Hermoine when she set his robes ablaze. She could have seriously injured her own Professor and gotten expelled but I I understand that she wanted to "save" Harry). It's terrible that the trio got away with so much in canon. There were so many times throughout the books, especially the earlier ones, I kept thinking "what kind of school is Hogwarts? These professors fail so hard at watching/disciplining/caring for kids."

No offense to Hermoine fans out there but her personality just grates on my nerves. Okay, I admit it, I'm a nerdy know-it-all myself but when she practically said to Harry's face that she was smarter (specifically, in Potions) than him. Ah man, Harry is just way too nice. I highly doubt that she's the best in their year especially since Snape has been teaching Harry ahead of time. And also, it's none of her business if Snape is Harry's guardian. That's cool if she figures it out but what's the point in confronting him about it? I would have just kept that knowledge to myself and waited until Harry himself decided to share. If he's hiding it, then there must be a good reason for it. But I guess I'm just a private person who likes to respect other's privacy. I can't stand nosy people. :)

I hope that Ron remembers to be nice to Snape. I'm glad that Harry doesn't have to hide it from them. Hopefully, Snape will make the insufferable know-it-all and he-who-can-only-use-his-brain-during-chess take a wizard's oath just to be on the safe side.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I wonder if Snape will report his suspicions about Quirrel to Dumbledore yet. Maybe he needs more evidence.
shadowqueen1 chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
Awww! That was a-dor-a-ble. I was sitting here going "Awwwwwwwwwwwww!" Update soon!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
LOL that camera never had a chance...
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 13 . 8/2/2011
LOL I love the Voldermort mispronunciation!
librarywitch chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
Awesome chapter! Sev and Remus on the third floor was so well done. I can just picture them fighting with Fluffy, though they should have let Quirrell get eaten. I am glad that Harry finally realizes he has his own adult now. Well done!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 12 . 8/2/2011
I don't think Snape OOC at all. People write Sev like he's a heartless jerk (well he is a jerk but that isn't the point) I couldn't see him leaving an upset abused child in a closet even a child of his enemy and plus he was an abused child himself no way.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
LOL A list of one. XD I can't believe he suggested Madam Pince.
DarkRavie chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
That ending was so adorable! I love Sev's internal monologues and how he tries to justify the sweet things he does for Harry.
A Smouldering Soul chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
I have to admit I teared up alittle while harry was crying. I loved the ending though. It was a great chapter over all :')
AppleSVU chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
Love this :):)

Looking forward to seeing the next update :)
SNHfvr chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
YAY! harry called Sev, dad. That was an awesome chapter. My favorite so far. I can't wait for Snape to talk to Ron and Hermione, it will be funny when he talks to her about the burning of his robes, lol. Usually I expect/like Snape to spank harry in the stories that I read, but I have to say I have become quite attached to this type of Snape and Harry relationship, the three spanks were enough. It was so nice to read Harry letting it all go and loving Sev and realizing that he does have a dad, for real. I hope he continues to call Sev dad and not Sev, I wonder did Sev catch it, he usually catches everything ;-)

Absolutely amazing!

I always look forward to my phone getting the email update so I can read the chapter right away, so exciting...

You are such a talented writer, keep up the great work and I hope and wish that you will continue on with all the years. I love your twist and it's just right.

As always, Happy Writing!

Martionmanswife chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
I must admit this is one of my favorite stories that is being written right now. Great job.
chrono-contract chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
so cute! XD
FuryPossessed chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
WOOO! Loved this chapter!

I like how you're following the book but not exactly following it at the same time, and it's just great!

And yay! Harry called him Dad! Did Sev hear him? I hope he did.

I wonder what the group punishment will be? Looking forward to reading hte next chapter!

1,751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 100 .. Last Next »