Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
B00kw0rm92 chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
Awwwwwww! *melts* This was so, so, so, so, so sweet! I just adored this chapter! I can't wait for the next!
Azzy97 chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
Loved the chapter
cw323bc chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
Ah! Perfect! I nearly cried at the end, truly. I had kind of hoped Harry and Draco would get along. No matter. Severus' attitude was great, being jealous, remembering what Harry called him.

In the first paragraph about the journalist it says "...approached Remus and Harry and ask for an interview." It starts off in past tense then switches to present. Should be "to ask" or "asked". Well that was the only mistake I found. Great, great chapter. I'm sold on this story. Can't wait for the next update.

-Cheri
Cassandra30 chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
sniff sob So sweet! What a good day!
MsBeeHaven chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
Fabulous! As I knew it would be...love the name change too!
babysayitisn'tso chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
awwwwwwwww
Rori Potter chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
cailin na gealai chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
HARRY'S ADOPTED! YAY! I enjoyed this chapter a lot. It was an excellent idea, sending Harry with Lupin to talk things over. Harry dealing with Malfoy made me smile. It is high time the school year started! Thank you for the update.
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
Lovely chapter, I'm on the verge off tears, more more...
almightyswot chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
*Reads name Harry James Severus Snape Potter* SQUEALS! LOve it love it I love *gives chocolate to author* Love it that name is brilliant why hasn't anyone ever thought of that before. :)
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
do not prank snape for the love of all things harry! or you will be in for it. Severus has been thru too many pranks on james potters behalf to ever find amusment in them! do it and you will find yourself wishing you hadnt been adopted buddy boi!

thats what id be telling him instead of encouraging!

severus might be the only one in his time but severus was the name of a saint once upon a time ... i think lol great chapter
CarelessAngel16 chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
Great chapter... again. I definitely need more adjectives to use. Keep up the amazing work! xx
cara-tanaka chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
UPdate soon :D
FuryPossessed chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
Ah Draco was awesomely written! Can imagine it all happening in my head again (:

Trust Dumbles to add to the name and give Harry far too many, but I like it, even if it is a slight mouth full to say. And Remus was excellent... Go Werewolves! The good ones anyway. ;D

Brilliant as always, update soon!

Fury