Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
Silvermane1 chapter 21 . 7/22/2011
cool
DarkRavie chapter 21 . 7/22/2011
librarywitch chapter 21 . 7/22/2011
I figured that Sev wouldn't go through the plan about King's Cross. Loved the way he did it. Thanks for sharing.
CrazyReader3 chapter 21 . 7/22/2011
Good display of Snape settling in to the whole "parent" thing with this whole empty nest scenario he is going through. I most enjoy Dumbledore's foreshadowing comments regarding the upcoming year. Cant wait to read more.
marksmom chapter 21 . 7/22/2011
Very nice chapter...I liked how Harry handled Draco. Kudos!
cailin na gealai chapter 21 . 7/22/2011
Good chapter! (I personally thought Harry would be a Hufflepuff) First-year Ron is excellent. Molly should have seen straight through the Polyjuice Potion, though. Keep writing!
cara-tanaka chapter 21 . 7/22/2011
One thing, should the Bones student be Susan Bones? Amelia is her aunt. Update soon
H0licist chapter 20 . 7/21/2011
Looking forward towards the read.
Sunny chapter 20 . 7/21/2011
Exceflent !
Wishful Dreaming chapter 20 . 7/20/2011
Absolutely fantastic! Best Harry and Snape mentoring story ever! I was so disappointed when I realized I had no more chapters left so please update soon. Snape's thoughts are utterly hysterical and I love his protective side so much. Everyone's relationships with each other are sweet. I feel like all the characters are very in character and if something like this had happened in canon this is just the way it would have occurred. Really excellent writing! I do hope you plan to write many more chapters.
KellyBartlettte chapter 20 . 7/19/2011
This is absolutely spectacular! I sat down and read it all in one setting!
CrazyReader3 chapter 20 . 7/19/2011
kudos for your continuing character development! im just wondering, since i have no clue from the previous chapters, if you are going to include hermione. she's one of, if not the, favorite characters from Harry Potter books.
Silvermane1 chapter 20 . 7/18/2011