Reviews for Harry's Birthday Wish
marksmom chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
Great chapter! I do love this story! Kudos!
cara-tanaka chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
love it, update soon
B00kw0rm92 chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
Oh, what a wonderful chapter! The ending was SO sweet too! Please update again soon!
Inactive 191015 chapter 23 . 8/1/2011
I love this story! You do an excellent job with this, I love all of it!

Update soon please :)
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 23 . 7/31/2011
what can I say, bloody brilliant, more more
Guest chapter 22 . 7/31/2011
Great story; I'm really enjoying it. I love how you've expanded on Snape's flair for the dramatic.

About Harry calling Snape 'Dad' at some point: It feels a little out of character to me, but I think Harry ought to progress beyond just 'Sev'. What about "Papa Sev" or something to that effect?
SNHfvr chapter 23 . 7/30/2011
I wonder if Draco and Harry could be friends in this story, I mean if he learns that Harry isn't really pampered? I love this story so much I can't stop saying that. I can't wait for the troll chapter, that one should be very exciting! I hope Sev can have a positive influence on Draco and make him part of Harry's growing family, that would be nice. I always liked Draco, I felt bad for him, because of his horrible influences.

Well until the next chapter and as always Happy Writing!

:-)
Rainglyph13 chapter 10 . 7/30/2011
Snape's conversations with himself are simply hilarious. I loved this story.
SNHfvr chapter 22 . 7/30/2011
what an awesome story, as usual. I would love for Harry to call Sev dad, I think its fitting. I think that in this story relationship that it would make Sev so proud and it seems that Harry already wants to call him Dad, but is hesitant. I'm sorry I didn't write sooner, I just started my new job. Well onto the next chapter.

Happy writing! :-)
almightyswot chapter 23 . 7/30/2011
If sev having heartfailure in harry's first match he'll be dead when he sees Harry fighting the dragon in 4th year haha
Morgan chapter 23 . 7/30/2011
You are a brilliant writer and please write more and can u try to follow the storry line! Please write more and I can't wait intill the next chapter is here
SandyByTheSea97 chapter 23 . 7/29/2011
Post anothor chapter vey soon, PLEASE. This story is awsome
clutzrox chapter 23 . 7/29/2011
Hey, Love your story.

please update soon! I know many people and I will greatly appreciate it if you do. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

Love your story,

Clutzrox
Hilary chapter 23 . 7/29/2011
I just found this story and I'm loving it. Sure, Snape can be a bit OOC and a few times I've found Harry's thoughts a little too "matter of fact," but the story makes me tingle inside and that's awesome. xD I want all the Chapters. ALL OF THEM. Thank you so much for writing this!
DesirePassion chapter 23 . 7/28/2011
TRRRRROOOOOOOOOLLLLLL IN THE DUNGEON! :O

Haha, yes that was very necessary.

I look forward to seeing your own twists to the infamous troll in Hogwarts scene. I hope that Harry remembers Sev's rule against putting himself in danger...

I also hope that Harry tells Sev about his scar hurting soon.

Oh no, I hope that Quirrell didn't hear Snape say "my son."

Bwahahaha at Hermoine getting an impromptu shower! I guess since everyone was so focused on the win that no one noticed. I wonder when Hermoine and Ron are going to tell Harry that Snape "jinked" him. Well, I don't think that Harry can tell them the truth without seeming to protective of Snape.

I hope that Filch doesn't catch Harry sneaking into the Tower. Even though, if I was a student at Hogwarts, I'd do the same (and trust me, I'm as bad as Percy when it comes to following rules but I have a weakness for peaceful solitary scenery).

"arse to broom" funniest quote of the chapter.

I love Snape's talk with Draco. That was one of my fave moments of this chapter.

Please update soon!