Reviews for Sacrifice
desartrose chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
damn i know its been along time since you updated this story but i gotta say, i have loved it so far! the story is really good. it has kept my interest to the end.
IvoryKiller chapter 15 . 9/19/2014
I don't even know if you plan on continuing this story, but oh my God I love it so much. I couldn't stop reading it once I started and I saw the last time it updated and got a little sad. It's really cute and I really hope you take it somewhere eventually because I'll stay and read the rest of it if it comes.
marcus chapter 15 . 3/25/2014
Are you gonna to continue the story?
Shard chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
Mother of god! You've left a good story for two years? The suspense will kill me now!
The Lillyz chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
This is a amazing Fic! I really love the style you are writing in and the story! You are wonderful at describing and really getting the image across! I really hope you continue with this story!
Gaara's Himitsu chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
This story is definitely original and interesting to read. I love it and hope you'll consider writing more of it sometime! I really want to know what happens.
TheSunSetsRed chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
This is one of the absolutely best fanfics I've read so farD I know this is an extremely laaaaate review, but I figured it couldn't really hurt; You seem to really know your egyptian gods and culture and I loved all of the characters, even if I couldn't guess every single one of themXD Ventus was so sweet he made me smile and Terra made me giggle alot too. I hope nobody discouraged you from writing this anymore, because you're just too good to stop! But if you got bored, then I'm sure everyone can relate huh?;P Even if you never get around to finishing this, I just wanted to tell you how much I did and still do enjoy it:
Karkalicious Homestuck chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
Wow...I must say you write one HELL of a story...my compliments to the author for this fine literary delicassy P you seem to know a great deal about Egyptian mythology as well, kudos for being a book worm! )
YourFlawedDesign chapter 11 . 5/2/2012
... I don't know many Final Fantasy characters, but blood red eyes... Is Isis Vincint...and Osiris Angeal?

XD I don't know characters, but thats the only one I can think of.

I guessed Sephy before you mentioned, I feel accomplished!

Mauve Im just confusing myself with everyone else, it's hard. Would out be possible to send me a list til help...? LD

Im author YourFlawedDesign and for done reason I can't log on on my phone.

In any case, though . not finished yet
XionAmmy chapter 14 . 3/18/2012
Okay, I just want to say that I completely ADORE this story, and I'm really sad that it hasn't been updated for, like, months.

Since you challenged us to guess which god is which character... I haven't played FFVII, nor do I have the slightest clue what the other thing is (I can't even remember the title... TTxTT curse my memory!), but I'll try my best anyway!

Okay, Sehkmet was confusing because his eyes have been described as both green and a stormy grey color. If we had not been informed that he was, well, a guy, I would guess Larxene; however, since he is not female, I'm going to have to go with Squall/Leon Leonhart and hope that I'm right.

Shai reminds me distinctly of Zexion. Without haircolor, however, I can't be certain.

You stated that Set is Sephiroth, so that is not technically a guess.

Nephthys is Aerith, I'm almost positive. Between physical description and personality, I'm, like, 99.5% sure.

For some reason, I think Ma'at is Zack and Seshat is Cloud. I can't remember why, but I guess it fits. Besides... Ma'at's sword thing in the one scene? His extreme enthusiasm? It reminds me of how Zack was portrayed at the Olympus Coliseum (in KH:BbS).

Isis... I have no idea. It just... *shakes head* He's probably someone I don't know about.

Ra was not described very well-if, in fact, at all-so I have three options for him, all based on his status: Yen Sid, because everyone respects him in the games and it just fits in my head; Mickey, because he's the king and Ra was king for a while there in mythology (still is, here); or Master Eraqus, because Terra respects him so much.

Eraqus is a bit of a conflict of interests, here, though... I can see him as either Ra or Osiris-at the very least, I would use him for Osiris, anyway, since Terra views him as a father figure and many myths have Osiris as either a father figure or blood father to Anubis (who, as you have stated, is Terra).

Okay! Enough of my rambling and rationalizations. I LOVE this story, and I'm really looking forward to the next update!

(PLEASE don't leave it in the dust... It's too awesome for that horrible fate!)
XionAmmy chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
THIS IS AMAZING. So interesting!

The gods get a little confusing sometimes, and I'm really curious about who's who... but other than that, it's really cool!

PLEASE, I beg of you, update soon!
turtlebill chapter 15 . 12/31/2011
I love this story! It's extremely well written and I would love it if you updated soon. I will be waiting eagerly for the next installment!
VentusKnight chapter 15 . 10/28/2011
I love this story please continue.
TheLovelyDemonOfFleetStreet chapter 15 . 10/12/2011
I absolutely LOVE your story. *glomps* This is one of my all time favorite story's and you have officially converted me to terra/ven! It gets sort of confusing because we don't know who the other gods are but it just adds to the suspense! Please update soon!

~ TheLovelyDemonOfFleetStreet
LanadelBeyoncePuncher chapter 12 . 9/23/2011
I love this story a lot! The only troubl I have is which god is which, 'cause I havn't actually played FFVII. I know th characters, just not who's who. If you could send a list for clarification, I'd greatly appreciate that.

Lovez,