Reviews for Sun
Asmae-the-fox chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Awww, a part of me just melted inside. And when something broke inside Curiosity, so did I.
And now, I love Space/Curiosity. It's just so sweet. :,)
sentientInsanity chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Awwwwwww, this is so sweet! I love this fic so much!
LadyFluffieh chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This is incredibly believable...but there's only one thing I am still shaking my head at in disbelief:

I got teary-eyed after reading this.
cake-error chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
So adorable...you just made me fall in love with Space/Curiosity now ;u; I basically whip anyone with anyone in Portal, but this...is so adorable I need to write it now...

And Wheatley was there too~ *hugs him even though he's not the main character* sorry, I just tend to get spazz attacks over him...
Mecchan The Otaku chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Wow. Cool story. Bit short, but still cool.
Darkmagekari chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I absolutely love this! I never occurred to me that Curiosity core might be the only personality sphere capable of withstanding Space Core's ramblings of space. It seems so bittersweet the more I think of it. I really like how you incorporated real portal dialogue into the story, it truly did give it an air of truth. It makes me hope both Wheatley and Space core make it back to earth someday as they both have someone special waiting for them to return.
Compement Core chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
after thinking alot i dicided curiosity did live cus if companion cube survived to the end of portal 2 the spheres from portal 1 must of survived!
supersnuffy chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
...Awww, this was so sweet. Curiosity and Space forever.
WitchJuliana chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
:'D

Its so cute and sad at the same time~

You made a little mistake. "The sphere with a high-pitched voice and an optic just like the sum."

I'm pretty sure that Curiosity has a optic like a sun, and that a sum is not a good comparison for a color. Oh well, I giggled when I read that~
Thumbs up chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Despite the fact that Curiosity and Anger probably got destroyed in Portal 1, this is a wonderful story. When something inside of Curiosity broke, something in me broke a little too, and it was so bitter and sweet.

You did a good job with everyone; no one outstayed their welcome. For instance, Wheatley was mentioned exactly as much as he needed to be: at the very end, and not explicitly named.