Reviews for The DysFUNctional Pirates
SerpentWord chapter 6 . 10/4
The dinasour song was my favorite. Please add Ulquiorra
SerpentWord chapter 5 . 10/4
Words of Wisdom from Sanji.
SerpentWord chapter 4 . 10/4
Good perforera were they and you gave Milk a whole new sight.
SerpentWord chapter 3 . 10/4
"Are you this is legal?" One hell of a question from a pirate to a pirate. Anyway, good Job.
SerpentWord chapter 2 . 10/4
Good, that Gave me light to my day. I freaking love it.
SerpentWord chapter 1 . 10/3
The referncens are good. Keep going.
MeanderCat chapter 140 . 6/18
Damn, this chapter is HUGE. I haven't finished reading it (and since I haven't even read your other fanfics with all these new characters) but the crack nonsense coming out of it is just flying right over me lol
I still wanted to leave a comment to say congratulations on 5 years! Keep on writing and refining!
MeanderCat chapter 139 . 4/15
"File your taxes, man" XD
internationaltaste chapter 1 . 4/15
Yes, I want to see Law and Bepo performing internet memes. I think that would be one of the greatest things in the world! Good Lord I hope Nami doing a dance from Napoleon Dynamite is in here.
I had completely forgotten about thecomputernerd01 until I started reading this and how you said it was loosely based off of it, so thanks for that! I can't believe I forgot about him though, because he's too funny.
I can't wait to read the other chapters, I'm stoked to see what happens next. Crack fics are secretly my drug, and this one is riddled with references (I shot the sheriff and sea salt ice cream) and it's humorous to read.
I love it. 10 out of 5 stars.
MeanderCat chapter 138 . 1/25
That. Was awesome. LOL
I was so worried I would never catch up but this chapter totally saved me. Best recap ever! Thanks, drunk Sanji!
no more stories bc im lazy chapter 133 . 5/24/2015
Damn, the chapter was a roller-coaster ride from start to finish.
no more stories bc im lazy chapter 131 . 4/28/2015
Fav part: Basically Sanji having no fucking idea what's going on and somehow getting hired anyways.
ravenkel2161 chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
Oh my freak! Whoever you are, you just made my freaking day. Baroque Works singing Rebecca Black’s Friday song. You my dear are a mad genius.
no more stories bc im lazy chapter 130 . 3/17/2015
I just read the most recent chapter, and, wow. I didn't think I would be bursting out in laughter so much.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 2/18/2015