Reviews for True Gentlemen
Archer8 chapter 2 . 10/29/2020
This is cute! It’s fun to see what little scenarios they manage to get themselves into! I hope you do feel inspired to add additional chapters since the first two have been so enjoyable!
Starryar chapter 2 . 10/2/2020
Oh I loved this! You wrote the language so well and I'm honestly jealous! Thank you for leaving the etiquette book reference, I'll need to pick it up some time.

SpSt chapter 2 . 10/2/2020
Cute read. I enjoyed it very much.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 2 . 10/2/2020
Awww. Such a cute story,!
BrilliantLady chapter 2 . 10/2/2020
What a lovely little story! I too see the wizarding world as placing a high value on etiquette.
Aniara27 chapter 2 . 5/7/2020
This story surprised me in an agreeable way. Good read.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2020
I come back to reread this once a month. Love it! You're a great writer.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2020
Awesome! True want this to turn into something more!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 2 . 2/23/2020
I hope you will continue, this is fun :-) I love Blaine and Hermione
Terrence Rogue chapter 2 . 2/17/2020
I enjoyed this and hope you decide to continue it
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2020
I would really love to see more reactions. Perhaps her two male friends would learn how to behave? I think the slytherins changing their behavior towards a muggleborn will create a wave that will change things? What would Draco’s father will say when he will hear that his son treats her respectfully snd maybe Draco will remind his father about the gentlemanly conduct. Oh, yes, I would really like to see the new generation trying to act with manners.
carryon chapter 2 . 12/18/2019
Great story! Hermione behavior seems to be rather victorian, but she comes into a society where everything appears to be so. Probably one of the reasons muggleborns are disrespected too. They’re manners and behavior are too modern and lacking for the wizarding, with the exception of the Weasleys that are clearly seen as a disgrace. I believe that in the Victorian era someone acting like them in high society would have them rejected too. Manners seemed to be everything then.
I would love to see more. Ron and Harry’s reaction, maybe a change with the slytherins acting gentlemanly toward a muggleborn.. Please.. Thank you for the story, even if you will decide not to continue it.
Maybenotahufflepuff chapter 2 . 4/8/2019
I really enjoyed this and hope you come back to it one day. Thank you!
dramioneharmony7 chapter 2 . 3/13/2019
I would absolutely love it if you turned this into a series of loosely related one shots, one shots, or a full blown story! Just, more of your talented writing, please!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2019
I really wish you could have expanded this - it's absolutely brilliant!