Reviews for True Gentlemen
carryon chapter 2 . 5/1
I enjoyed this story so much that I was really sad to see it stopped here. I always thought that many people lacking common manners is a sad thing too. Hermione is a lady and every Weasley proved that they were not so civilized. Pity, they seemed to be good people. I wonder if you intend to write more about this. I'd like to see some change in Hogwarts students behavior after that. And some reactions, of course.
Thank you for sharing your story, I hope there's more.
mshccs chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
Ohhhhh i like this storyy! Gentlemanly behavior is nearly extinct nowadays.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2016
But he sneered at Ginny! That was gentlemanly, was it?

I liked this two-shot and would enjoy it immensely if you turned this into a longer series of one-shots.
I liked the gentlemany take on the Slytherins. I wonder who else Blaise talked to. Why aren't there other gentlemen mentioned, especially in other houses? I thought Neville would be gentlemanly.
Nanyin chapter 2 . 1/17/2016
I love pls! Love to see Ron put in his place for bad manners towards Hermione.
BetweenTheSeaAndStars chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
I love returning to this story and always hope for more
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Really want to see a Neville snake team up to teach certain lions, and lionesses, about Etiquette.
Allycat2090 chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
Huh. How interesting. I don't find very many stories or see very many sights in real life that might include chivalry and politeness. I find this story to be very interesting indeed.
racethom chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
It would be lovely if you decide to make this into a series of one-shots :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
This would be a wonderful collection of one-shots! I like the quote you used from the book on gentlemanly conduct–it sounds like an interesting read. Thank you for sharing this story, and God bless!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Really want to see how the snake handles the lions.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Want
19baby94 chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
Will there be more chapters to the story I would like to know more about it thank you for reading my comment I hope there is more to it the story
thatbat chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
I have read almost all of your (HP) stories and must say I am quite the fan. I love your style and sense of writing. The characters seem just twisted enough to remain themselves but also different. Also you used cannon Blaise. I could just swoon. Fannon Blaise is of the Devil in my opinion. This story reallycould go somewhere, especialy if otherpurebloods started to notice his treatment of her and feel awkward about negleting their own training. A meeting between Blaises mom and Hermione woud be just delicious. If it did have a pairing I should hope it stayed BZHG. There are not nearly enough of those. Or Lee Jordan Hermione Granger but that is neither here nor there. I apologize for the rant and poor spelling. You are a glorious writer and I hope to see more from you.
CassandraPaige394 chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Simply adorable. I have a new favorite shippy ship!
Nanchih chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
I don't possess the exact Etiquette Manual you name, but I own a copy of Miss Manners Guide to Excruciatingly Correct Behavior, which is probably equally amusing. This story has lots of room!