Reviews for True Gentlemen
thatbat chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
I have read almost all of your (HP) stories and must say I am quite the fan. I love your style and sense of writing. The characters seem just twisted enough to remain themselves but also different. Also you used cannon Blaise. I could just swoon. Fannon Blaise is of the Devil in my opinion. This story reallycould go somewhere, especialy if otherpurebloods started to notice his treatment of her and feel awkward about negleting their own training. A meeting between Blaises mom and Hermione woud be just delicious. If it did have a pairing I should hope it stayed BZHG. There are not nearly enough of those. Or Lee Jordan Hermione Granger but that is neither here nor there. I apologize for the rant and poor spelling. You are a glorious writer and I hope to see more from you.
CassandraPaige394 chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Simply adorable. I have a new favorite shippy ship!
Nanchih chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
I don't possess the exact Etiquette Manual you name, but I own a copy of Miss Manners Guide to Excruciatingly Correct Behavior, which is probably equally amusing. This story has lots of room!
Shadows-Fallen-Angel chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
I really enjoy this story. I do look forward to looking for any more.

and I thought you should know I have read this before many years ago and was at one point not 6 months ago looking for it again, much to my surprise to find it while looking through another authors favorite list.

thank you and good luck in future endeavors.
On another note. I would like to share my appreciation that you are an author that, though short, writes complete works. In the reading of more of your stories, I have come to wish that more of them were longer.

You are one of the few authors that I admire and respect on ffn. and as a novice author myself, as well as seeing the effects of some reviews on other such admirable Authors I thought your should know my esteem of you talent and ability.

yours truly,
SFA
PhoenixflIight chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
this is so cool and unexpected!

I would love it if you wrote more with this storyline
Faer.de.Mundus chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Please update, the story is so fun and interesting! I like especially how Blaise seems so protective in the first chapter :)
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
I need more!
I love this! This made my day. Thought I was going to die from happiness.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
I have been an avid HP fanfic reader for YEARS and this is my first EVER review. I truly hope that you continue this story line. It has the potential to developed into something special and I would love to follow it.
aly-child chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
what can i say, i love it
Yodes chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Would love to read more like this.
Chibified-chan chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
I know it might be a late review in relation to when you had last updated this specific fanfiction but I would like to express great interest in the continuation of aforementioned fic. Interconnected one shots would be an interesting read.
Stunning Sunset chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Hm, very cute indeed...more, please?
Stunning Sunset chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Very cute! Oh, I can't wait to start reading the next chapter...very well done!
LadyShard chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Wow this just made me melt. Its such a sweet story.
Narmara chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
About your author's note at the bottm. Please do. I would find it most enjoyable to read more of this. I like the idea of Hermione being a lady. She has always struck me as such. I, myself, have never been trained in anything but the basics of manners. It would be interesting I think to learn about them and how to employ them but not something I have ever had the chance to use or expirence. Though I would never give up my jeans for skirts. Atleast not far several years to come. I think I shall have to look for The Gentlemen's Book of Etiquette and Manual of Politeness by Cecil B. Hartley (1860) I can think of a few people in my life who could use some manners and if I ever have any kids, that are boys, I would want them to have at least some proper manners. I wonder if there's a book out there for teaching girls manners or learning them yourself.