Reviews for True Gentlemen
mshccs chapter 2 . 3/30
Ohhhhh i like this storyy! Gentlemanly behavior is nearly extinct nowadays.
But he sneered at Ginny! That was gentlemanly, was it?

I liked this two-shot and would enjoy it immensely if you turned this into a longer series of one-shots.
I liked the gentlemany take on the Slytherins. I wonder who else Blaise talked to. Why aren't there other gentlemen mentioned, especially in other houses? I thought Neville would be gentlemanly.
Nanyin chapter 2 . 1/17
I love pls! Love to see Ron put in his place for bad manners towards Hermione.
BetweenTheSeaAndStars chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
I love returning to this story and always hope for more
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Really want to see a Neville snake team up to teach certain lions, and lionesses, about Etiquette.
Allycat2090 chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
Huh. How interesting. I don't find very many stories or see very many sights in real life that might include chivalry and politeness. I find this story to be very interesting indeed.
racethom chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
It would be lovely if you decide to make this into a series of one-shots :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
This would be a wonderful collection of one-shots! I like the quote you used from the book on gentlemanly conduct–it sounds like an interesting read. Thank you for sharing this story, and God bless!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Really want to see how the snake handles the lions.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
19baby94 chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
Will there be more chapters to the story I would like to know more about it thank you for reading my comment I hope there is more to it the story
thatbat chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
I have read almost all of your (HP) stories and must say I am quite the fan. I love your style and sense of writing. The characters seem just twisted enough to remain themselves but also different. Also you used cannon Blaise. I could just swoon. Fannon Blaise is of the Devil in my opinion. This story reallycould go somewhere, especialy if otherpurebloods started to notice his treatment of her and feel awkward about negleting their own training. A meeting between Blaises mom and Hermione woud be just delicious. If it did have a pairing I should hope it stayed BZHG. There are not nearly enough of those. Or Lee Jordan Hermione Granger but that is neither here nor there. I apologize for the rant and poor spelling. You are a glorious writer and I hope to see more from you.
CassandraPaige394 chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Simply adorable. I have a new favorite shippy ship!
Nanchih chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
I don't possess the exact Etiquette Manual you name, but I own a copy of Miss Manners Guide to Excruciatingly Correct Behavior, which is probably equally amusing. This story has lots of room!
Shadows-Fallen-Angel chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
I really enjoy this story. I do look forward to looking for any more.

and I thought you should know I have read this before many years ago and was at one point not 6 months ago looking for it again, much to my surprise to find it while looking through another authors favorite list.

thank you and good luck in future endeavors.
On another note. I would like to share my appreciation that you are an author that, though short, writes complete works. In the reading of more of your stories, I have come to wish that more of them were longer.

You are one of the few authors that I admire and respect on ffn. and as a novice author myself, as well as seeing the effects of some reviews on other such admirable Authors I thought your should know my esteem of you talent and ability.

yours truly,